Giveaway (Raffle) Fauna moving on the fifth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bells
Switch
0794-7876-1295
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Toy Duck Plush
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Pink Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Lily
Feedback
100% (35) +
Just as the title says. o: Fauna's a cutie, but I think it's time for her to move on. So I'm raffling her off!

RULES:
1. Your account must have been created before today
2. Dreamie proof is not required, but if you have it, I will give you two entries as opposed to the standard one entry
3. You must post "dearie" somewhere in your post so I know you've read this
4. Be available to pick her up within an hour. Also, let me know within thirty minutes of your name being called that you can pick her up, or I will assume you are offline and pick a new winner.
5. I will PM whoever I draw, so you don't have to worry about constantly checking the thread

Please be aware that Fauna is not original! Her catchphrase is, but everything else isn't (her house isn't a mess, though).

Okay! This raffle ends on June 5th at 6 PM EDT. I will call a winner shortly after. Good luck!

EDIT: Crossposted to gamefaqs

EDIT: I had the wrong date OTL. Please disregard me lol.

Last edited:
Fauna is my number one dreamie after losing her twice in town corruptions, dearie!
I don't have signature proof but I have posted my search on a LOT of threads.

Last edited:
I think that you're such a dearie for hosting a raffle for Fauna.

Bump! So far everyone has at least one entry-- I'll probably count up how many entries each person gets when it's time to actually put them in lol.

I've been searching for this cute little dearie and would love to have her!

^^Scratch my entry, I found my own adorable Fauna through other means. Thank you!

Last edited:
Fauna is a dreamie, ( if you look in my signature video V.01 ). She's the cutest deer I've ever seen and reminds me of the movie, Bambee. She's a dearie, and a deer. I love her to death and I hope she finds a happy home~

Idk if this is important to anybody, but I can try to get a picture of what Fauna's house currently looks like so you guys can have a look see. I also have her original shirt that you can give back to her if that is something that also matters.

I don't care if Fauna is original or not, I would love that deer ( dearie ) no matter what<33

Last edited:
I would love the cute little dearie, Fauna, to come to my town. She would be great friends with Diana. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back