• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia XI: Person of Interest END

END

END

New York City lay burning in anarchy, Vigilance had crippled it and the surveillance state in it. The police couldn't fight back and the town quickly joined Vigilance or received a bullet for standing up. From the ashes, River and BellBringerGreen stood high above the rest with Tsundere's and JellofishXD's heads on sticks, burning a war path through America. The nation crippled, unable to protect itself fell to terrorist attacks and invasions from foreign entities.

Jennifer and Yui-Z however went into hiding, hoping that one day hope will indeed emerge from Pandora's Box.

Jennifer was Root (Jack of All Trades).
JellofishXD was Hersh (Assassin).

Yui-Z was a townie.
Tsundere was a townie.

River was Peter Collier, Godfather of Vigilance. She disguised herself has Megan Tillman, a Guilt Ridden Doctor with a Gun.
BellBringerGreen was a simple Freedom Fighter under River.

VIGILANCE HAS WON.

Oberserver Chat: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/X3kqyk3hNmdY
Vigilance Scum Chat: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/4UHx3FFzDRD
Decima Scum Chat: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/wSWzbbzzrbT
Action/Role List: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W30nWWf5I3jjINvYUUHy8aWwOY3GuiaIkkjxP_9QgIk/edit?usp=sharing

OK gg everyone

Not playing Mafia again for a while; so much commitment playing on scum side =P

**** i thought river couldve been godfather but jen and cory said she was town djcndcjnjsd

I TOLD YOU ONG HOW DID YOU PEOPLE FORGET THE GODFATHER. YOU JUST LYNCHED THE MILLER JFV

either way im glad that decima lost. Thays all I cared about after my deatb

Oh my god.

I'm so sorry Jen but the point of this game is to lie and I really thought I was going to get killed when Pally and Sataric called me out, thankfully, I killed Sataric out of his annoyance to me.

Well, I'm alive somehow so I consider that something.
tumblr_inline_n5pgt0SPQc1r6uc34.png

Firstly, my will pretty much says it all. But I suppose the Bye should be explained--so to put it simply: I'm leaving. My final act on TBT was keeping my promise to Tom (plus some modding here and there).

Jeremy (or Justin), go ahead and demod me. Bye everyone.

and because they are going to come up:
1. No, my collectibles aren't being given away or for sale. I'm still going to stop by to buy new ones and check PMs.

2. No, I'm not leaving just because of this game. While it added to it, this was decided before the game even started--this was just the last thing I planned to do as I promised Tom I would.

3. No, this wasn't just because of one person. It was due to multiple people even if one person started the tidal wave so to speak.

As a final note, I'm disappointed by how many people left because they were "bored"--if you need a certain level of interest or whatever, then why did you even sign up? If you sign up to anything, you should put the effort in until the very end unless there's some kind of emergency or something personal causes an issue. But saying something is "boring" or because your "role" isn't exciting enough is the worst excuse I've ever seen and it's such a terrible thing to do to your team.

and wow has my ignore list grown. Sheesh. Not sure if I'm more angry or upset.

Regardless, I'm done with this forum and pretty much all of you. Especially the ones who lied (and insulted me). So bye.

Edit: As a quick add-on since people are confused, I'm a serious person.

I don't lie. I rarely laugh. I even more rarely joke.

I am honest. I speak from the heart. I always speak my feelings.

Which I guess is "annoying" and "whiny" because gee how could someone have feelings in a game.

And despite me having said this so many times, it seems people still don't understand that.​

Last edited:
I TOLD YOU ONG HOW DID YOU PEOPLE FORGET THE GODFATHER. YOU JUST LYNCHED THE MILLER JFV

either way im glad that decima lost. Thays all I cared about after my deatb

oh my god im so stUPID BECAUSE TEAM DECIMA HAD A GODFATHER

And ypu just lynched a miller -_-

Bye Jen. I knew this was coning. Sad to see ya go :/

idk how i forgot about the godfather like when i saw the miller die i was like "oh cool one of the classic roles are back" ednjfdrhjefn god damnit

but either way even if we figured out we lost
jen why did u shoot me ): i thought you trusted me in the PMs ):
anyway im sad to see you go!! bye i guess, i hope you have a nice life c:

Oh my god.

I'm so sorry Jen but the point of this game is to lie and I really thought I was going to get killed when Pally and Sataric called me out, thankfully, I killed Sataric out of his annoyance to me.

I WAS GONNA KILL SATARIC FOR THE SAME REASONS OMG!
...But I chose Ash instead.

I thought about bringing the Godfather thing up.. but ya know..

Jen, I really am sorry, I love you dearly. Its in the rules that I had to play to win, and playing to win when you are scum means lying and working with people and convincing them you are not scum, and that you are trying to search out scum. I'm sorry it hurt your feelings. I hope you have a lovely life with Mark and your wedding is everything you dreamed it would be.

Someone should do a long endgame speech now.

Bye Jennifer, not too sure what happened, but either way, thanks for moderating the forum.

Back