• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia XI: Person of Interest END

I'm gonna bring up a name. Tsundere, they were a replacement, right. Maybe the person before quit because they didn't want to be scum? Just a thought....

I'm gonna bring up a name. Tsundere, they were a replacement, right. Maybe the person before quit because they didn't want to be scum? Just a thought....

I'm pretty sure they never even logged on when the game started so that's not really a possibility

So it seems we'll start off by looking at ccemuka.
I don't see how we have any other choice as of right now so unless ccemuka defends him/herself, or someone else brings another player to the table, we may have to lynch ccemuka for the time being.

I think Muka was inspected and returned Goon.

By I think, I mean I know.
This probably does it for me then, considering how empty-handed we are. I feel more relieved about voting for ccemuka since they've been inspected.

So it seems we'll start off by looking at ccemuka.
I don't see how we have any other choice as of right now so unless ccemuka defends him/herself, or someone else brings another player to the table, we may have to lynch ccemuka for the time being.
Well... I don't have any real evidence being put against me so I don't know how to defend. Anyways you guys can lynch me.

River's not Mafia--killing her would be stupid even if you do turn up town.

As I said, if you end up being miller-town, I will go be sad in a box and hate things including this game a little more </3

NIGHT 5

NIGHT 5

ccemuka sat in their home, blissfully uncaring about their townie brethren. "It's just some weird live action game or some doo dad," they thought. Their window shattered and a molotov cocktail ignited.

"That's not a game."

ccemuka the MILLER became the next Horus.

GOOD LUCK

I HATE EVERYTHING. ESPECIALLY YOU TOM. ESPECIALLY YOU.

please excuse me as I curl into a ball and cry </3

ok players left

me -town
river - town
jen - town
jellofish - was inspected and came back town
YuiZ
BBG

yuiz and bbg are mafia bye

the only one not here to defend if Yui Z and both of you have said you are town to people and WHY CAN'T WE JUST ALL BE FRIENDS. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO MEAN, MAFIA.

make me use the thing I never wanted to and probably on the wrong person because this game sucks and I just. IF I WASN'T IN A HOTEL ROOM FOR WORK, I WOULD BE CURLED UP IN BED CRYING MY EYES OUT.

And whoever is mafia, you're a lying jerk and I hate you forever and I will never speak to you again

Back