• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia X: The Honnō-ji Incident [Game Over/Town Win]

Please don't post in the thread if you're not playing. Please don't spam / get distracted with silliness.

Last edited:
My vote is beginning to sway towards Trundle, but I am still thinking it over. Trundle is the only one on the first few hours who fought hard to hold onto the ballot, and he will be a new Mayor. It is very easy to tell when Mafia. However, I'd like to ask Trundle (and really all the candidates) if they are going to be keeping an eye on certain players and gathering evidence for their case in specific right off the bat.

My vote is beginning to sway towards Trundle, but I am still thinking it over. Trundle is the only one on the first few hours who fought hard to hold onto the ballot, and he will be a new Mayor. It is very easy to tell when Mafia. However, I'd like to ask Trundle (and really all the candidates) if they are going to be keeping an eye on certain players and gathering evidence for their case in specific right off the bat.

If you could read, you would know I've already started preparing cases. I'm going to be keeping my eye on as many people as I can, obviously. That's how you win games. If you people aren't doing this simple thing already, you're playing mafia wrong.

Changed my vote to Jeremy. Jeremy reached out to me and gave some good points to vote for him. Secondly, I'd still like to see another player other than Trundle earn the mayorship, and Karla isn't gaining any support aside from me. Like I said in my original voting post, Jeremy is my second choice so I'm exercising that now.

Why the heck would we elect Purpl?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd sooner elect Hitler.

1) What qualities do you think you have that help town?

I'm the best Mafia player on this forum (except for KarlaKGB), and my many skills will come in handy in any situation.

2) Write a list of names of players you are considering lynching if you become mayor.

Cory.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No but seriously I would be lynching the inactives unless a better candidate pops up.
Ashtot, please shut up. You have stated that you wont elect me once, and twice is more than enough. Please shut the **** up and have a nice day.

Changed my vote to Jeremy. Jeremy reached out to me and gave some good points to vote for him. Secondly, I'd still like to see another player other than Trundle earn the mayorship, and Karla isn't gaining any support aside from me. Like I said in my original voting post, Jeremy is my second choice so I'm exercising that now.
If Jeremy can tell you why he should be mayor, does he plan on telling the rest of us? There is no way we can vote for him without a campaign.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Ashtot you have been posting one liners for the majority of the game. And those questions were serious questions that deserve serious answers.

Ashtot, please shut up. You have stated that you wont elect me once, and twice is more than enough. Please shut the **** up and have a nice day.

If Jeremy can tell you why he should be mayor, does he plan on telling the rest of us? There is no way we can vote for him without a campaign.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Ashtot you have been posting one liners for the majority of the game. And those questions were serious questions that deserve serious answers.

Calm down and clam up. It's a game, you nerd.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol? I haven't been posting one liners most of the game so please READ THE FREAKING THREAD. Please stop posting completely irrelevant crap. Have a nice day.

Lol? I haven't been posting one liners most of the game so please READ THE FREAKING THREAD. Please stop posting completely irrelevant crap. Have a nice day.

No, you seriously need to shut the **** up. I am 100% with Purpl on this one. I can understand the humour behind taking a few jabs at some players every once and a while as long as you are being a help to the thread, but you're just not. In the IRC and on the thread, it's the same old same old behavior with you. Your joking around and being a **** constantly to everyone without being of any benefit to the actual game itself.

Take it down a notch, or just stop altogether, but everyone is sick and tired of all the **** you're doing. We get it; you're Trundle's campaign manager. Now either listen to the players and take their questions seriously (especially when it's more quiet members trying to get involved) so every discussion is taken seriously instead of just shunning them aside because of your own hidden reasons.

I would be interested to hear Jeremy's points too, if he wants to share them in the thread for us.

Hello!
Alright so reading through the thread, I think Karla is the best option for mayor at this point, at least in my opinion. I suggest you all vote for him.
Enough with the Purpl and Cory bs, seriously.
And I don't check the IRC so I don't know what exactly happened with Karen, but welcome Gallows, I hope your not scum.

Alright, I've been talking to Jer a lot and he has come up with a plan that I will help him with that requires him to be in mayoral position. I strongly recommend all of you who are currently voted for me to switch over to Jeremy, as I am withdrawing my desire to be mayor. While we can't promise an explanation right away, we will have proof soon down the road and a solid way of working with as many blue roles as possible that keeps them well hidden and under control.
Meanwhile, if you're wondering about me, I will be able to maintain leadership for the first day or two and I will still be pushing for my lynch on Andelsky (yes, I can say the name now). More details are to come, but for now, start switching your votes over. I know you'll all probably have a lot of questions and concerns, but I really need help of you all as the voters. Those unwilling to vote Jeremy will be regarded suspicious, considering, if we have such a great plan, the mafia obviously wouldn't want this plan to go through.

##Vote: Jeremy

Alright, I've been talking to Jer a lot and he has come up with a plan that I will help him with that requires him to be in mayoral position. I strongly recommend all of you who are currently voted for me to switch over to Jeremy, as I am withdrawing my desire to be mayor. While we can't promise an explanation right away, we will have proof soon down the road and a solid way of working with as many blue roles as possible that keeps them well hidden and under control.
Meanwhile, if you're wondering about me, I will be able to maintain leadership for the first day or two and I will still be pushing for my lynch on Andelsky (yes, I can say the name now). More details are to come, but for now, start switching your votes over. I know you'll all probably have a lot of questions and concerns, but I really need help of you all as the voters. Those unwilling to vote Jeremy will be regarded suspicious, considering, if we have such a great plan, the mafia obviously wouldn't want this plan to go through.

So if we disagree with this...We are mafia?
Hold up Trundle, I'm not placing my vote for anyone unless I have a solid explanation.
Guess I'm scum then, I didnt know wanting a reason for why you want us to vote for such a shady player was bad.

Sorry for my inactivity, a project was on my hands but it's over.

I was considering Jer for mayor, good timing!

Either way, I don't really want to vote for someone who can do their job as a non-mayor. Trundle and Karla have been able to find scum without being a Mayor. I was a bit wary of voting for Karla anyway, as he is hard to catch as scum. We can also test Trundle's alignment by seeing if lots of Blues die (assuming he hasn't shared these roles with anyone). And apparently, Jer becoming mayor is ideal for his supposed plan, so I'm considering voting for him.

It would be nice to have at least some details though.

So if we disagree with this...We are mafia?
Hold up Trundle, I'm not placing my vote for anyone unless I have a solid explanation.
Guess I'm scum then, I didnt know wanting a reason for why you want us to vote for such a shady player was bad.

I said regarded as suspicious. How about you don't be an idiot and stop taking things to their extremes. I mean what I mean, I never said you're gonna knock yer' dang head off if you don't vote for him.
A solid explanation would completely ruin the whole plan. In case you didn't know, the scum read these threads and if they knew what we were doing, IT PROBABLY WOULDN'T WORK. freaking idiot

I said regarded as suspicious. How about you don't be an idiot and stop taking things to their extremes. I mean what I mean, I never said you're gonna knock yer' dang head off if you don't vote for him.
A solid explanation would completely ruin the whole plan. In case you didn't know, the scum read these threads and if they knew what we were doing, IT PROBABLY WOULDN'T WORK. freaking idiot
I don't need to whole plan, but I already don't trust you and now your all of a sudden stepping down from running and telling us we will be suspicious if we don't vote? That doesn't sound right, I have read through this thread and not a single one of Jer's posts have convinced me in the slightest, but you say that not voting will regard me as suspicious.
Also, work on your manners Trundle. I could easily insult you back but I won't sink to that level of saltiness. I get your trying to make a point, but seriously, keep it cool.

Are you able to reveal the plan Jeremy is going to use?
Also, why are you suspecting Andelsky? I know you don't have the whole case yet, but if you could tell he basis of it that would be nice.

I don't need to whole plan, but I already don't trust you and now your all of a sudden stepping down from running and telling us we will be suspicious if we don't vote? That doesn't sound right, I have read through this thread and not a single one of Jer's posts have convinced me in the slightest, but you say that not voting will regard me as suspicious.
Also, work on your manners Trundle. I could easily insult you back but I won't sink to that level of saltiness. I get your trying to make a point, but seriously, keep it cool.

It's mafia, the only way I can convey how I feel towards people is how rude I am. I really don't care about your vote. You were suspicious of me from the start, and clearly from your lack of experience, you really don't know that's it's really obvious that I'm town right now. While Jer is not necessarily good with his posts, he is in fact smart and can put together a good plan. You will not be globally viewed as suspicious, but I just meant I'm keeping my eye on you. Screw you and your manners you pansy

Hello!
Alright so reading through the thread, I think Karla is the best option for mayor at this point, at least in my opinion. I suggest you all vote for him.
Enough with the Purpl and Cory bs, seriously.
And I don't check the IRC so I don't know what exactly happened with Karen, but welcome Gallows, I hope your not scum.

There is not really any BS... I think you are over reacting. You should take a chill pill and stop being so effusive about everything.

Back