• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Gaiaonline

HelloAnna

Bells
Winter Mittens
This isn't known as a "video game" so I wasn't sure where to place it. Does anybody go on there?

I've been on that website on and off for years, sad, I know. Once you play for a while and get a grip, the community is just addicting. But there's an inflation problem now and it kind of got boring. ;-; New players wouldn't get much of a kick out of it (all the items inflated and now the prices for them are crazy). The item I'm currently questing blasted up to 200 million so I think I quit the game now xD it's too pay2win now. :c​

Yeah, I am not much due to inflation but I do some events and talk to a few friends.

Me~! It was fun at first.. but then suddenly most of my friends were gone so I completely stopped playing it.. I think the last time I went to that site was 3 years ago xD

I've join Gaia Online when I was 10 (errr 2007 if I'm correct) It was fun at first and I had fun doing HTML (I think Farobi invited me to join that website) I made new friends. Wow I remember something I was a sore loser back then (in real life) because I have a few friends and lack social skills tbh I'm shy heh.

Last edited:
i joined because i liked roleplaying there and dressing up my little avatar, but yeah i don't really visit it anymore.

omg, i remember the good old days
i had like wings and iunno what else but a lot of stuff...

and it was free ;D

Oh man. I used to be on Gaia like seven years ago. I left because while I was questing for a Nitemare Scarf, someone gave me hacked/scammed money and I didn't know it until after I accepted the trade.

My account is still there though, and I went on it a few times last year to see what happened with the site. My guild went dead though after I left. I wish there was a way to delete my account though...

Was on Gaia for a week, then realized it was for 4-9 yr olds (very apparent if you look at the Chatterbox forum)

I loved Gaia<3 I loved playing zOMG with my friends too hehe. My username was Yui-Zee on it (mainly because someone stole my theme name already). I go on it every now and then, but it feels dead compared to what it used to be. The cute outfits you can create on it are fun. I also like how you don't need to pay real money to enjoy the game.

Yeah, I am not much due to inflation but I do some events and talk to a few friends.
Inflation did help me on my recent account very well - but it also made everything super hard to get. I'm in the process of trying to recover my old account with panda slippers and pandy pack ;-; I wish I still had all my old old accounts though; worth billions.

Me~! It was fun at first.. but then suddenly most of my friends were gone so I completely stopped playing it.. I think the last time I went to that site was 3 years ago xD
My friends all come and go every once in a while, only reason why I go on from time to time xD

I've join Gaia Online when I was 10 (errr 2007 if I'm correct) It was fun at first and I had fun doing HTML (I think Farobi invited me to join that website) I made new friends. Wow I remember something I was a sore loser back then (in real life) because I have a few friends and lack social skills tbh I'm shy heh.
I played around 2007! Maybe even before 2007, It was a lot of fun to me, no idea why though. xD

i joined because i liked roleplaying there and dressing up my little avatar, but yeah i don't really visit it anymore.
I never rp'd before, but dressing up the avatar was fun xD

Love that site so much.
I do too! It's just going downhill right now and it sucks to see :(

omg, i remember the good old days
i had like wings and iunno what else but a lot of stuff...

and it was free ;D
I had a bunch of items as well >.< Sucks to lose them xD Virtual anyway ;-;

Oh man. I used to be on Gaia like seven years ago. I left because while I was questing for a Nitemare Scarf, someone gave me hacked/scammed money and I didn't know it until after I accepted the trade.

My account is still there though, and I went on it a few times last year to see what happened with the site. My guild went dead though after I left. I wish there was a way to delete my account though...
I love the idea of the guilds, but too bad theres too many spam guilds and they're quite pointless... :(

Was on Gaia for a week, then realized it was for 4-9 yr olds (very apparent if you look at the Chatterbox forum)
CB is so overrated but I can't help but look through it!

I loved Gaia<3 I loved playing zOMG with my friends too hehe. My username was Yui-Zee on it (mainly because someone stole my theme name already). I go on it every now and then, but it feels dead compared to what it used to be. The cute outfits you can create on it are fun. I also like how you don't need to pay real money to enjoy the game.
You don't need to pay real money on the game (sorry if I accidentally worded it wrong on first post) but it's very "pay2win" now xD Like, most items are 200mill and up + and the only way to rack up that money quickly before it inflates again when you start is to buy GC or beg.

Guilds were such a big thing when I was on. There weren't a lot of spam guilds, imo. Cause you have to pay a lot in order to get one, so it was better to use it than not at all.

I wasn't the one who started my guild, but the ownership and leadership passed on to me when the user decided to quit. But after that whole money debacle happened, I handed the ownership to someone else. I'm still considered to be in a secondary position, but yeah. The whole guild went dead afterwards. Then again, it was for an anime/manga that wasn't very well known and popular.

I am Hobbes the philosofur on Gaia. :)
I've been playing since 2008 (or late 2007, I can't remember),
but lately I just go on from time to time,
I mostly hang out in the new Paws forum now.
Since they created the animal bases (you can now be a cat, dog, bear, raccoon, tiger, etc...)
I kinda have been going more often.
The new items for animals are great and the animal community in the Paws forum is very nice and SUPER friendly.

My gaian's current look:
3035b1b126020c_flip.png

Last edited:
Me and my friends would use zOMG to make lots of coins to afford items. We'd practically compete and argue over who had the best outfit. :p

I feel left out when I visit my acc.. So many new things have changed.: they even had a badge system thingy now

Last edited:
There was one guild I really liked called Why Not? That's literally what the premise was. They invited me and it was like why not? xD

I used to be on the Chatterbox forum a lot. It was very spammy. Mostly because everyone just wanted to earn money with lots of bumping threads or post counting. :p

I remember that place! I never figured out the economy enough to make money, so I quit.

please deletem y gaia its so embarrassing but i forgot the email and pass so my bff uses it to torment me

Back