• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia IX: The Apocalypse [Game Over/Town Win]

To my remaining scumbuddy..

You've fooled this all this long, please keep fooling them ;)

Even if this remaining scummy is someone we don't expect it to be, in order for them to win, they'd need to survive and hide another 4 or 5 full mafia days. Ain't happening :lemon:

Even if this remaining scummy is someone we don't expect it to be, in order for them to win, they'd need to survive and hide another 4 or 5 full mafia days. Ain't happening :lemon:

We can start by lynching all of the baker claims.

Just a warning guys, River is scum, so she could still be throwing us off. The scum could be clearly obvious, contrary to what she's saying.

3yR9uDp.jpg

"They all know. They're coming to kill you, River."

River turned around and looked at the last member of her broken clan.
"It's not over until you say it's over. We still have a fighting chance," River responded peacefully with a shovel in her hands. They both started digging. "I refuse to let them take me. They think they've won, but we'll be the ones having the last laugh."

The shovel clanked as it stuck a thick piece of wood. River knelled down and brushed away the remaining dirt from above the coffin. She opened up the coffin with a smile on her face, and whispered to herself, "Hello old friend."

"I don't think I can do this on my own, River."

River jumped out of the grave, and handed her friend a jug of gasoline and a set of matches. "It's all up to you," River said walking away.

River, the Banshee, watched her bones ablaze as her body converted into black smoke and ashes.

Night will end in 24 hours or until all actions have been sent in. Night will end Friday May 9th, 1:00 PM Central Time. You must submit your actions by Friday, 12:30 PM Central Time. Anything after 12:30 will not be accepted.

Players remaining: 11/31
Mafia KP = 1 (# of mafia/2, rounded up)

Wheee. I'm sure at this point we've got a idea of who the last scum is. DT inspect wisely, watcher watch wisely, yadda yadda yadda.

I think right now is the largest amount of blue roles that have ever made it all at the same time this far. o-o;

GrmcnTK.jpg

Feloreena sat quietly on her couch feeling anxious. She waited patiently for the rest of it to come to her. She was feeling a bit weak, and her hands began to shake. Feloreena put her hand on her forehead and felt a sharp pulsating pain pierce through. She groaned and the headache got worse.

Her eyes widened as she saw a dark figure standing outside her window. Feloreena watched the latch on her door unlock itself. The door slowly and quietly opened as a dark figure stood in the doorway. She jumped up quickly on her feet, and screamed. The figure lifted up their arm, and stuck Feloreena with a powerful force. Her back slammed against the wall.

Feloreena's legs hung in the air, and grasped onto her collar. She could feel hands wrapped around neck, squeezing every bit of life out of her. Her vision became blurry, and her hearing became muffled. Feloreena flinched closing her eyes tightly. She coughed and began to breathe heavily.

"It's destiny," she sobbed. She could sense the evil presence surrounding her. There was no escape.

Feloreena, the Psychic, was strangled to death.

You have 48 hours to decide on a lynch. Day Six will end Sunday May 11th, 12:00 PM central time. It takes 6 votes to lynch.

10/31 Players Remain.

RIP Feloreena :c

I watched Yui Z last night. Yui Z used an action in Feloreena. I think it's obvious ;D

- - - Post Merge - - -

on *

RIP Feloreena :c

I watched Yui Z last night. Yui Z used an action in Feloreena. I think it's obvious ;D

- - - Post Merge - - -

on *

Nice, anyway I'm curious did she also role claim as townie?

Nice, anyway I'm curious did she also role claim as townie?

I think the remaining scum are in this list: ITYW, Yui Z, River or Kuma.

Yui Z, ITYW and River all claim baker. There's already 4 bakers dead, and I with quite a bit of confidence, remove ITYW from the list. He claims to be the baker that saves Trundle day 1. Kuma claims angel and I think it's highly likely that there's 2 doctors this game. That leaves Yui Z and River. There's 31 players in this game. Subtract the (assuming) 5 mafia and 4 horsemen, that's 22 players. Next, we have the blue roles. There's 9 individual blue roles, and I know 2 of the roles repeat (DT and Vig), and I think it's safe to assume that there's a repeat of the doctor. That's 12 blue roles which means there's 10 townies left, and I believe ITYW is the last green left-which means Yui Z and River are the remaining scum.

Oh and I just found out River returned Banshee to the detective.

Yes

Lol i forgot that post we dont have to waste out time lynching townie claims at last the game is over.

Back