• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia IX: The Apocalypse [Game Over/Town Win]

yi1O9UK.gif

way too many relevant gifs for this game.

That's not how this works man, you do not simply wish everyone luck.
Oh, my apologies then - This is my first game here on TBT so I suppose I have many things left to learn. But given time, I am sure that I'll be throwing insults, accusations and nasty comments around just like the rest of you, and that I will then fit right in! I have been looking through some of the older games for a few days now, trying to 'study' for this experience as best as I can, and I noticed that people come at each others throats quite a bit from time to time! May the best player win!

I6cBccQ.jpg

"You have to help them," Cory demanded.
"I do not need to get involved," Laurina calmly replied.
"Do you not care anymore, Laurina? Innocent people are dying, everybody is running scared. Both humans and Angels are starting to lose faith in you." Cory stood in front of Laurina's presence with a concern look on his face, "Are you just going to hid in your Garden and watch the world burn below you?"
"Cory, what has happened is out of my hands."
Cory couldn't believe what he was hearing, he became enraged. "They will find you!" he shouted. Laurina shook her head and let out a light smile. "Dean, Sam, and Castiel, they will find you! Please Laurina, they need your help. Give them the answers they seek."
"Nobody will find me. Nobody talks to me. I have one message, and one message only: back off. I do not have answers to the questions they seek. If the Winchesters believe, they will rise and end the Apocalypse. If the Winchesters lose their faith, they shall fail; Earth and the people of Earth will fall with them. You see, I will not stop the Apocalypse, but I have faith my Soldiers can."

Cory rebelled against Laurina. Laurina raised her arm and pointed her finger at him. A white holy light escaped from Cory's eyes. He screamed and fell to his knees. His insides burned as the white light overtook his body and exploded out.

Cory, an Archangel, was struck with Laurina's wrathful smite.
Laurina, God, disappeared in Heaven's Garden never to be seen again.

You have 48 hours to decide who to lynch. It takes 16 to lynch. Day one ends Friday, April 25th, 7:00 PM Central Time. Good luck.

Players remaining: 31/31
Mafia KP = 3 (# of mafia/2, rounded up)

Last edited:
Hello, friends!
It's a wonderful world!
First off, I feel like we should compile a list of known to be inactives so we can keep our eyes on them. I'll do that right now. (i'm not saying we're lynching one you friggin' meta slaves)

Good idea, mister Trundle. If you would be so kind, I would also appreciate if you could compile a list of the players you feel are very experienced from previous rounds played here on the forums - That would help me and other players who haven't participated in these games before know who to keep an extra close eye on, and I think it would even the playing-field somewhat.

1. MissNoodle (semi-inactive)
2. pallycake
3. Kuma

And as for the new players this game:
1. Feloreena
2. Yui Z
3. Sataric

Good idea, mister Trundle. If you would be so kind, I would also appreciate if you could compile a list of the players you feel are very experienced from previous rounds played here on the forums - That would help me and other players who haven't participated in these games before know who to keep an extra close eye on, and I think it would even the playing-field somewhat.

Sure. I'm not doing a list of skill levels like Tom does, though, as it doesn't get us anywhere.
Long-time players:
Lunatic, Justin, Tom, SuperPenguin, Minties, Oath2Order, Farobi, Gandalf, ITookYourWaffles, Trundle, Kuma, Prin, River, BlueLeaf, Dolby, Prof Gallows, BellBringerGreen, Jeremy.

I hate you all. Except kisstoefur, trundle, Ashtot, pally, gandalf, and the staff. Bye.

Last edited:
Back