• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Discussion Thread

I love it how whenever you get dizzy/break a shield as Pikachu, he actually has the swirly eyes.
They made Pikachu adorable in this game.

The "crack" noise whenever you hit an opponent with a strong smash attack is SO satisfying.

Well here's mine
IdIzJ6D.png

lmfao u nerd ill rek u to shreds
CxTj2lK.png

me cool team probs :')!!

qZnXLyE.png

I only picked 6 because Pokemon logic.
SO HYPED FOR THIS GAME! :D :D :D

Last edited:
Wait so the 3DS and Wii u won't have the exact same rosters? :(

no. he's saying that the ice climbers didnt work in the 3DS version so were cut from both games instead of including them only in the WiiU version

It's so weird that Lucario and Charizard (Kinda, but that was the Gen II one) never got a shiny.
While Pikachu and Greninja have one, in fact Greninja has 2 based on the shiny color and the last palette swap is basically the real shiny. (The in-game one looks more like the shiny color than the character selection screen)

Shiny alternates would be the most logical and the best choicce for a palette swap, like a blue Charizard or a Pink Greninja doesn't make sense (but they're pretty colours)

I didn't post this last night because I was sleeping.
StreetSmash.jpg
Pic of the day. Here's a glimpse of StreetSmash. Make sure to set this up once you get the game. The more fighters you play against at once, the more loot you can earn.

And leave it to IGN to make a video on it.

This mini-game reminds me so much of that mini-game from Squeak Squad.

Some people (including me) said that it looked a lot like Kirby Air Ride. Using the A button to stop, dash forward, and attack is kinda similar.

I just pre ordered my game today in full at Gamestop! Can't wait, my first midnight release I'm going too! XD

Ahh and I was 50th pre order which was the goal the store wanted to set a midnight release! ^^

Last edited:
I just pre ordered my game today in full at Gamestop! Can't wait, my first midnight release I'm going too! XD

Ahh and I was 50th pre order which was the goal the store wanted to set a midnight release! ^^

Congrats!! I am waiting to see if they do any special preorder gifts

Back