Smash Bros Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Discussion Thread

I made one!
Screen Shot 2014-09-16 at 4.16.43 PM.jpg
And flop, yours is awesome.

2 US codes I randomly found, idk if they've been used but I wouldn't have any hopes if they haven't

A05V7X5W0YMMVTV3
A05VBNCP1CKTS4Q6

Last edited:
2 US codes I randomly found, idk if they've been used but I wouldn't have any hopes they they haven't

A05V7X5W0YMMVTV3
A05VBNCP1CKTS4Q6

YESSSSSS
Slashed out the one i used
THANK YOU SO MUCH

- - - Post Merge - - -

Me right now
tumblr_mf3nhxNQPs1r06rs5.gif

Last edited:
^ Glad I made you happy c: ^

Posted the other code on Reddit, Hopefully someone on there could help me find an EU code on there :p (For my brother)

Last edited:
^ Glad I made you happy c: ^

Posted the other code on Reddit, Hopefully someone on there could help me find an EU code on there :p (For my brother)

That was very nice of you, most people sell them, just so awesome of you <3

Seems that code went fast that people said it was used within a minute of me posting it on there Dx

That was very nice of you, most people sell them, just so awesome of you <3
Couldn't dream of it, they were posted publicly on another forum and I was just checking if they were already used c:

http://nintendoeverything.com/sakur...bros-wii-u3ds-and-more-in-new-famitsu-column/
First, regarding the roster, Sakurai mentioned that even though many characters are included, there are some who worry about those who didn’t make the cut. He specifically addresses the absence of the Ice Climbers as well. It seems they were running in the Wii U version, but due to the required hardware power, the team couldn’t make them work in the 3DS game. There wasn’t as high a priority given to series that are unlikely to have another installment at this time.
Just confirmation really.

Poor Mother isn't going to get an installment any time soon.
Star Fox neither :(((
Oh but Duck Hunt did
How bout Rob

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh wait i forgot star fox wii u lol silly me xx

Duck Hunt U coming out 2016. Comes with a R.O.B. accessory and Gyromite 2 and Stack Up 2.

i re did mine because i discovered you can edit the rows
Screen Shot 2014-09-16 at 7.48.48 PM.jpg

If you cant tell l like blue and pink captain falcon is epic

Smashteam.jpg

I did a thing.

I felt Villager (and Larry and Bowser Jr) should be there twice cause I know I'll play as them far more than the others. And the order of them will probably wildly change once the game releases.

Last edited:
Heh, I put my roster as my sig, there gonna be my mains. I may change Jiggs, though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, it's weird. I always usually play as females. Guess that applies here, too.

Back