• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[*ONLINE*] come visit me? 100/100 for train station upgrade!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still online! c: I just thought I'd post in here to let you know! ^^

Are you still working on your badge, because I'm trying to work on my visitor badge atm, so it's a win win situation. Unfortunately, I do not believe I have 10 positive ratings at this point, as I am still fairly new. I am a GG and I am super respectful of other's towns because I know how I would like people to ask in my town, and I hold myself to the same standard. Just let me know if I can visit, but no pressure ;).

Are you still working on your badge, because I'm trying to work on my visitor badge atm, so it's a win win situation. Unfortunately, I do not believe I have 10 positive ratings at this point, as I am still fairly new. I am a GG and I am super respectful of other's towns because I know how I would like people to ask in my town, and I hold myself to the same standard. Just let me know if I can visit, but no pressure ;).
Ill swap visits with you if you want

Hello you three! I'm finished for the night but I'll be back at it tomorrow. If you're online we can visit then :)

-offline-

I ll come again. Looking for stuff for Gracie check, so might check shops if thats ok. Let me know when your gate is open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back