• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia VIII: Dark Lord Ascending [Game Over/Town Win]

You should clean up your act. You have been a supposedly bored Townie. Stop spamming useless posts and please contribute for once, because you have been doing nothing but sitting back and saying "Lynch Me."

1. That post was not useless it answered your question.
2. Look who's talking you have just been posting obvious **** the whole game.
3. You still have a grudge on me for spamming your game so you would like to lynch me.

1. That post was not useless it answered your question.
2. Look who's talking you have just been posting obvious **** the whole game.
3. You still have a grudge on me for spamming your game so you would like to lynch me.

1. First off, it wasn't even supposed to be a question, I made a typo. Either way, I wasn't even expecting an answer from you.
2. I explained this already, the obvious stuff was in reply to DNM, so if you want to blame someone, blame her for not knowing "obvious ****"
3. I never said I would like to lynch you.

are you kidding me what is this a ****ing grudge match do you seriously

You said this against me in AC Mafia. "You don't like how I play so you accuse me of scum every game."

That's what you said then. You call this crap every time.

1. First off, it wasn't even supposed to be a question, I made a typo. Either way, I wasn't even expecting an answer from you.
2. I explained this already, the obvious stuff was in reply to DNM, so if you want to blame someone, blame her for not knowing "obvious ****"
3. I never said I would like to lynch you.

Wow, "not expecting me" that was rude. I'm not talking to you anymore.

are you kidding me what is this a ****ing grudge match do you seriously

You said this against me in AC Mafia. "You don't like how I play so you accuse me of scum every game."

That's what you said then. You call this crap every time.

Woopdy doo. I said it in 2 games.

Umm, I was kind of expecting some counter-arguments by now? I know you guys won't lose much if you lynch a Town-sided person like me, since I'm not valuable to Town or anything, but you won't hit Mafia if you lynch me. I promised to Truffle that I would contribute to Town much better this game, and I would like to do just that. So please, I'd like it if you could make counter-arguments so I can successfully defend myself.

No.

Woopdy doo. I said it in 2 games.

Yeah, it's something you tend to do as scum.

Of course, the other problem is you are literally impossible to differentiate between when you are scum and when you are town, so there's that.

Okay, then. I won't be able to get on tomorrow because of school. So, hopefully, I don't come back home to see that I'm dead.

This is the only time I'll be able to defend myself, so if you don't want to waste a lynch, it's best to discuss now, if you change your mind.

Okay, then. I won't be able to get on tomorrow because of school. So, hopefully, I don't come back home to see that I'm dead.

This is the only time I'll be able to defend myself, so if you don't want to waste a lynch, it's best to discuss now, if you change your mind.

Who do you want to lynch?

Who do you want to lynch?

No one in particular, for now. I would say DNM, but most of you seem reluctant to vote for her. No one else has been relatively scummy as of now. If I did have someone, it would most likely be someone already mentioned in the thread ; I haven't really been communicating with anyone about the lynch through PM's. At this rate, it seems like I won't be able to do just that, since SP refuses to post counter-arguments.

Cory: Then get your "cop" to inspect me
Cory: It will show I'm town
Karen: Are you implying that you are godfather
Karen: Plus, I'm not in contact with a cop.
Cory: No
Cory: Godfathers are always good players
Cory: always always always
Karen: Kit in Prin's mafia
Karen: was godfather
Cory: but that was prin. she didn't know how to host a game
Karen: doesn't mean it's impossible
Cory: It is unlikely
Cory: and not true
Cory: None of the influential people trust you anyway
Karen: I know
Karen: but they don't trust you either
Cory: Actually super penguin trusts me
Karen: Good for you
Karen: I'll be waiting in Happy Penguin Fun Time!
Cory: Go make a case against me. See how it turns out
Karen: When did I say I was going to make a case?
Karen: or put you up for lynching
Cory: It's implied
Karen: guilty vibes
Cory: No

I apologize, my fault for not realizing you responded.

I'll add to my defense that most of my basic knowledge posts were in reply to DarkNightMoon, I was just telling her basic stuff that she should already know about, but didn't.

So basically all of those posts would be rendered null and void had DNM not been playing or showed at least a little bit more knowledge of the game? Which means that you would then be an inactive player which is not very pro-town at all. And seen in MM1, we saw how you struggled to show yourself as pro-town when scum.

Superpenguin: In AC Mafia, screenshots were allowed, and when I told Lynn to post a screenshot, I reread the rules and saw that it wasn't allowed. I wasn't actually trying to get someone to be modkilled, I think that's against the rules?

So basically after you told Lynn to post a screenshot, you went back to read the rules, saw it was a clear violation, and didn't think to come tell Lynn about it to warn her? This shows that you had full knowledge that if Lynn would post a screenshot, she would get modkilled.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cory: Actually super penguin trusts me

Excuse me, what? Why would you even think I trust you? All I ever did was ask you what your suspicions are.

I apologize, my fault for not realizing you responded.

So basically all of those posts would be rendered null and void had DNM not been playing or showed at least a little bit more knowledge of the game? Which means that you would then be an inactive player which is not very pro-town at all. And seen in MM1, we saw how you struggled to show yourself as pro-town when scum.

So basically after you told Lynn to post a screenshot, you went back to read the rules, saw it was a clear violation, and didn't think to come tell Lynn about it to warn her? This shows that you had full knowledge that if Lynn would post a screenshot, she would get modkilled.

1. Actually, I wouldn't be inactive. DNM was preventing me from focusing on the game. In the beginning, she posted at least once on nearly every page, and I was getting agitated seeing something like that.

2. At that time though, Beary practically confessed, so Lynn probably ignored me and didn't post a screenshot. You even said so yourself. I know I should have warned her just in case, but if she did end up posting a screenshot, I would most likely end up getting banned as well. Karla is the host, and as we know, he is strict with screenshots and other similar things. Why would I run the risk of getting modkilled on purpose if I was Mafia? If I was Mafia, I wouldn't want to sacrifice myself like Kayla, or that would be three scum out in one day.

I'd like to add that the godfather in MMI was not a skilled player.

1. Actually, I wouldn't be inactive. DNM was preventing me from focusing on the game. In the beginning, she posted at least once on nearly every page, and I was getting agitated seeing something like that.
If that was the case, asking one time condense her posts would have been better. If it persisted, just don't reply to them, and move on! Simple as that. I don't find that a good excuse at all.

If that was the case, asking one time condense her posts would have been better. If it persisted, just don't reply to them, and move on! Simple as that. I don't find that a good excuse at all.

Like all of your excuses for inactivity?

I already told her to find scummy people on her own. I didn't even ask aggressively (even though I really wanted to). After that, she stopped asking, and I stopped getting so annoyed.

And when I did start replying to her, that was when she was the topic of discussion, so it was only natural for me to reply.

Can Pallycake, ProfGallows, Netflix, Syd and Kuma kindly speak up? We've got 19 hours left, it'd be great to have some more opinions from you guys. <3

Back