Mafia TBT Mafia VIII: Dark Lord Ascending [Game Over/Town Win]

I went ahead and cast my vote for BlueLeaf because of the evidence Tina and myself have brought up so far. I talked with others and I feel that DNM was most likely an easy set-up by Kayla and LittleBeary.

I saw Mafia mentioned in another thread, so I found the Mafia thread here.

I backread all 75 pages in the last 2 hours.

I am confused as hell.

I'll just, uh...leave you guys to it then! Carry on ^_^v

*exits quietly*

BlueLeaf
I agree with the points Superpenguin raised against BlueLeaf, and I would also like to add one of my own. This comment from Day 1 caught my attention:

Any town player shouldn't be bothered by a fake DT PM, right? Especially when the only miller this game knows they're the miller... so why should any town-aligned player feel the need to make a comment about this?

Well, providing my theory about DarkNightMoon being framed is correct, then this post can be further backed up by the fact BlueLeaf was actually talking to DNM. To me, this reads like a scum player laying the groundwork for what LittleBeary and iLoveYou later posted. With Harry Potter in the game, framing players is likely something mafia had to begin structuring early on to make up for poor role claims (remember Truffle caught 4/6 scum, not including LittleBeary?).

Also, let me show you the rest of the post I took that snippet from:

This was posted just three hours into the game, so it's a bit early to properly call out someone on lurking. As I mentioned earlier, iLoveYou role claimed immediately after roles went out because Truffle contacted her as soon as he got his role - so even this early in the game she knew she was going to die quickly. Perhaps she told BlueLeaf to make an early comment to protect himself later?

1. I can't tell whether you're joking or not about the fake Cop PM. For all we know, Oath could be scum trying to weed out blue roles. Either way, it was partly a joke, DNM was viewing AC Mafia when Oath said nobody would believe him if he was a Cop.

2. Kayla was more active in previous games (Mafia V, for example) so I noticed something was off and pointed it out. The term "lurking" also depends on the person too. usually active people would be called out faster (like me when I was scum) since it would be easily noticeable. If that didn't make sense, basically, someone who is inactive this game but was active other games should be called out.

You guys didn't really post counter-arguments against my previous defenses, so I'm just wondering here if you're actually giving me a chance or not.

In my opinion I don't see BlueLeaf suspicious, and I haven't seen scum chat open (and we hang out in the same room, and last time he was scum I noticed he shuffled out of his scum chat, something I haven't seen now) throughout this game. And I know some of you will say I'm defending him a lot, but I don't know any better reason besides the fact that we are brothers IRL. If he really is scum he's doing a really good job hiding that fact.

I'll place in my vote for DarkNightMoon. I'm sorry if he really does turn up scum but I feel as if I'd notice by now, since I did see a few off things in his last game as Mafia.

In my opinion I don't see BlueLeaf suspicious, and I haven't seen scum chat open (and we hang out in the same room, and last time he was scum I noticed he shuffled out of his scum chat, something I haven't seen now) throughout this game. And I know some of you will say I'm defending him a lot, but I don't know any better reason besides the fact that we are brothers IRL. If he really is scum he's doing a really good job hiding that fact.

I'll place in my vote for DarkNightMoon. I'm sorry if he really does turn up scum but I feel as if I'd notice by now, since I did see a few off things in his last game as Mafia.

Look all I can say is Game 6, Trundle swore his brother Ashtot wasn't scum and well

yeah.

The last game BlueLeaf was mafia in, you were the Day One Lynch. Thus, there was no reason for BlueLeaf to really hide the fact that he was scum, so he could afford to be much more careless during the whole time you set to be lynched and obviously the whole game after you were lynched as you could do nothing with the information since you were dead.

Look all I can say is Game 6, Trundle swore his brother Ashtot wasn't scum and well

yeah.

Lol, that's fine if people are skeptical about this game and that game being a coincidence; I just don't know what else I could do since I literally have no evidence at all. I do think he is acting quite similar to my bored Townie behavior in AC Mafia but that's probably just me.

Lol, that's fine if people are skeptical about this game and that game being a coincidence; I just don't know what else I could do since I literally have no evidence at all. I do think he is acting quite similar to my bored Townie behavior in AC Mafia but that's probably just me.

While you may be bored being a Townie, BlueLeaf gets bored being scum...even when he had a roleblocker role.

I got bored because I slipped under the radar. When it was time for my lynch, I didn't even try defending myself because I was bored.

While you may be bored being a Townie, BlueLeaf gets bored being scum...even when he had a roleblocker role.

Umm, I was kind of expecting some counter-arguments by now? I know you guys won't lose much if you lynch a Town-sided person like me, since I'm not valuable to Town or anything, but you won't hit Mafia if you lynch me. I promised to Truffle that I would contribute to Town much better this game, and I would like to do just that. So please, I'd like it if you could make counter-arguments so I can successfully defend myself.

Umm, I was kind of expecting some counter-arguments by now? I know you guys won't lose much if you lynch a Town-sided person like me, since I'm not valuable to Town or anything, but you won't hit Mafia if you lynch me. I promised to Truffle that I would contribute to Town much better this game, and I would like to do just that. So please, I'd like it if you could make counter-arguments so I can successfully defend myself.

No.

You should clean up your act. You have been a supposedly bored Townie. Stop spamming useless posts and please contribute for once, because you have been doing nothing but sitting back and saying "Lynch Me."

Back