• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Calling All Hunters!

lazyannie

lazy mayor
Bells
Cherry (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Okay with MH4 coming out soon! Eek, can't wait!!
I just want to rank up, built armour, and just hunt while I wait!

Too bad MH3U for 3ds doesn't come with online multiplayer feature except on the Wii U.

I'm just wondering if there are others here who play that game.
What rank are you?
What's your favorite weapon choice?
Which Monster do you hunt the most and which is your favorite?

What are your thoughts about this series?

f0128879_18561075_display.jpg

I'm looking to get MH3! But I heard MH4 is coming out kind of soon, so I'm just gonna wait :D

What rank are you?
1) idk like HR 45 or somethin
2) switch axe
3) well my logs say that i've killed like 300 G. Jaggi lel but apart from that I hunt Jhen pretty often. My favorite monster is probs Brachy coz he cutie
4) 3U was my first MH game ever but holla jesus its amazing i love it so much holy loooooooord

I'm looking to get MH3! But I heard MH4 is coming out kind of soon, so I'm just gonna wait :D
its coming out in 'early 2015' so probs not for another year...

I started pretty recently on MH3U, the 3DS version. Because of that, I kinda suck... but I don't remember the answers to those questions because my game isn't with me. Except for the last question...

It's awesome.

Gonna have to pass on MH4. I have a really difficult time working the 3DS with MH and I wouldn't be able to enjoy it.

As far as MH3U though I think the last I checked I was HR80. My favorite weapon is the gunlance. I think I hunt Zinogre/Stigian the most and I'd say those are my favorites.

Been playing MH since Freedom. Gotta say that I've been playing less lately but if MH4 got a Wii U release I'd probably play it nonstop.

Didn't like 3U for 3ds so eh I will wait and see for the gameplay and menu systems before I buy it.

I started pretty recently on MH3U, the 3DS version. Because of that, I kinda suck... but I don't remember the answers to those questions because my game isn't with me. Except for the last question...

It's awesome.

I sucked at first too and sometimes I feel like it takes for ever to rank up, but all in all is a very enjoyable game. I have it for both 3ds and wii u for online.

It is awesome o.o

- - - Post Merge - - -

Feel free to add my NN ID! Just let me know who you are of course. Ill be hunting in a few!

Ahh, I got hooked on this game after my friend Julia forced me to buy it. I'm not all too good at all, and still have quite a bit to learn. I'm only HR 6 at the moment, and I have around 60 hours into it. I'm kinda slow, I guess, haha, and it doesn't help my friends like to kinda waste time. I don't get to play as much as I wish I could, because I only really play when she and another friend of ours feels like playing, and I don't like going in with randoms. Need more people to play with, yo. I use dual blades, I like to be able to hit and run, so to speak. My favorite monster changes a lot, I can't battle one a lot without getting tired of it. That said, I think I like Nargacuga. I had to fight him a lot recently to get his G Rank armor. And with non G Rank armor and weapons it was pretty difficult. Especially with his tail attack that was, essentially, a certain one hit death for me. MH3U for the Wii U is my first one, and I very much enjoy it, and I think I'll buy MH4.

Ahh, I got hooked on this game after my friend Julia forced me to buy it. I'm not all too good at all, and still have quite a bit to learn. I'm only HR 6 at the moment, and I have around 60 hours into it. I'm kinda slow, I guess, haha, and it doesn't help my friends like to kinda waste time. I don't get to play as much as I wish I could, because I only really play when she and another friend of ours feels like playing, and I don't like going in with randoms. Need more people to play with, yo. I use dual blades, I like to be able to hit and run, so to speak. My favorite monster changes a lot, I can't battle one a lot without getting tired of it. That said, I think I like Nargacuga. I had to fight him a lot recently to get his G Rank armor. And with non G Rank armor and weapons it was pretty difficult. Especially with his tail attack that was, essentially, a certain one hit death for me. MH3U for the Wii U is my first one, and I very much enjoy it, and I think I'll buy MH4.

Since I have both copies I switch back and forth with my 3ds and Wii U. I play both online and by myself. If you want we can play together sometime just PM/VM when you like. My time is EST. I usually play in the evening. Dual Swords are awesome! I'm upgrading some dual blades myself but I mostly use long swords... speaking of which I do need to upgrade one of my Nar.LS I believe...

What are the chances of Nintendo releasing a MH4 3ds system? Japan has like five!

they released 3U in a 3DS bundle (even if the console was just full black) - I can see a 4U model happening, too

Anyone ever played the PSP ports? I have Freedom 2 and to me it's looks way more appealing than the 3DS ones.

Also, Japan gets everything, get a Jap 3DS ...

Anyone ever played the PSP ports? I have Freedom 2 and to me it's looks way more appealing than the 3DS ones.

Also, Japan gets everything, get a Jap 3DS ...

My bf plays and prefers the psp, but since its only been coming out for 3ds.... It does look waaaay more appealing, but it hasnt lost its luster~ Japan has a Monster Hunter Attraction in Universal Studios! I'm so jealous... T-T

Yay i am getting mh4u, im hr 7 and my first mh was freedom unite, i love the long sword, but i cant play online T.T, but i dont need to cuz im awesome :cool:

im about to play this on wiiu if anyone wants to join in???

Okay with MH4 coming out soon! Eek, can't wait!!
I just want to rank up, built armour, and just hunt while I wait!

Too bad MH3U for 3ds doesn't come with online multiplayer feature except on the Wii U.

I'm just wondering if there are others here who play that game.
What rank are you?

JI only recently started the online quests, so probably I`m really low rank. But offline I beat everything until that quest... You know? THAT quest.Online I`m at level 3 or something? Then I got bored. I hate it that I can`t connect to other players online and have to do it all by myself. I love the game though.

Used to be giant sword on the Wii, but on the WiiU I prefer the dual swords, unless I need certain parts ofcourse. I love the hammer as well.

I probably hunt the Great Jaggi the most because your kinda forced to it, he shows up often. I love fighting the Ivory Lagiacrus. I btw love how now more monsters show up when your free hunting in offline mode. Its truly a jungle out there now and I love it. :D

View attachment 32735

Because of my troublesome internet connection I can`t take everything out of it, but I still adore it. Its highly addictive and truly something you can train yourself in to get better. I also remember from the Wii days that the online part can be great fun, if you play with normal people. We had this steady group of players out of which groups formed and it was really nice.

I btw also own the 3DS version and I have severe issues hunting with that damn control/camera crap going on.

The series are awesome and I feel it still has a lot of room to expand and get better, so I figure it will only get better and better.

Last edited:
Back