• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia IV: Fire Emblem Kingmaker - Official Game OVER

I've already spoken to someone about this. It's a pretty good setup, though since I have absolutely nothing useful to contribute to the town other than my opinion I'm not really against anything. Depends on which of those actions you want to waste on me.

Yeah was just going to say, seems extremely obvious

I've already spoken to someone about this. It's a pretty good setup, though since I have absolutely nothing useful to contribute to the town other than my opinion I'm not really against anything. Depends on which of those actions you want to waste on me.

Yeah was just going to say, seems extremely obvious

It seems too obvious though

It's up to you. Honestly I suggest investigating me because I'd really rather not die and hopefully the shot will hit red tonight, granted it doesn't get roleblocked. Whatever will clear me up so you can focus on the real problem.

It's up to you. Honestly I suggest investigating me because I'd really rather not die and hopefully the shot will hit red tonight, granted it doesn't get roleblocked. Whatever will clear me up so you can focus on the real problem.

Haha it was supposed to be post merge with my first one ~~ it seems too obvious if you were mafia and they did that! so basically I'm saying you're in the clear for me ATM

Haha it was supposed to be post merge with my first one ~~ it seems too obvious if you were mafia and they did that! so basically I'm saying you're in the clear for me ATM

Oh. I was expecting the worst. lol

cause what you mentioned was pretty much what I was worried about. But if the need is that much I still suggest an investigation on me so people can throw me out of that mess. Seems like a waste but at least you'll know for sure with one more person.

I don't think you're allowed to roleclaim kingmaker in public. Or is that only occurring in IRC Mafia...?
And I doubt we need to kill Gallows. He doesn't seem to be a threat. Remember, mistakes occur.

I could modkill, but at this point in time is there any point? Plus I'd have to modkill them the second the claimed to someone, which I can't keep track of.

It doesn't say in the rules you can't role claim kingmaker ??? :confused:
Sorry .-. You can modkill me if you want

It doesn't specifically because I can't control whether or not you roleclaim. In the IRC variant, the kingmaker is killed off the minute they claim publically or leak. Here I didn't really establish that based off the fact if you choose to PM someone, I'd never know. I could modkill you, but like I said, no point.

I could modkill, but at this point in time is there any point? Plus I'd have to modkill them the second the claimed to someone, which I can't keep track of.

Okay. If she suddenly dies tonight, I would like the next kingmaker to be aware of roleclaiming.

Day 4

DAY 4

Prin was walking over to Minties house with a celebratory bottle of ale since Gandalf had been lynched.

"Never did trust that bloke, he seemed off to me," Prin said to herself.

"That's a real shame, I did. Loved him like a brother, then your lover tore him away from us."

Prin had her neck sliced clean through before she could properly react, left to bleed out blocks away from Minties.

Virion (Prin) the lover died cold and alone.

Minties will die at the end of Day 4.

12 hours to proclaim, 36 to discuss. Get crackin.

It doesn't specifically because I can't control whether or not you roleclaim. In the IRC variant, the kingmaker is killed off the minute they claim publically or leak. Here I didn't really establish that based off the fact if you choose to PM someone, I'd never know. I could modkill you, but like I said, no point.

Oh sorry, I didn't know that ><

How is that possible? I don't think you can be roleblocked two nights in a row. Seems fishy.

Do you even read?!

Read the damn IRC Kuma, since you're always logged on.

[22:39] <Tom29193> PS - I'm allowing the blocker to roleblock the same person twice if they should choose. Public info since I ****ed up with Horubs

[22:39] <Tom29193> PS - I'm allowing the blocker to roleblock the same person twice if they should choose. Public info since I ****ed up with Horubs

whatevs I'll be proven town tomorrow.

This is why Kuma.

Anyways praise be to Exalt Horus and his patented line of MLP questions.

This is why Kuma.

Anyways praise be to Exalt Horus and his patented line of MLP questions.

What. The. Hell. Tom.

YOU'RE BRAKING THE RULES

- - - Post Merge - - -

*BREAKING

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you even read?!

Read the damn IRC Kuma, since you're always logged on.

I wasn't there at the time, so when I came back, the message was gone. Don't hate on me.

Back