Mafia TBT Mini Mafia IV: Fire Emblem Kingmaker - Official Game OVER

Kuma you always get snippy when you're scum. This little post you made is very similar to your last stand in Mafia 6. You get irate and insulting

Nevrr talked to trundle. Roleblocked on previous night cycle after mentioning to Kuma I was in contact with a vigilante. Which Im not, as its me

So you lied about everything in the pm? Wow.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kuma you always get snippy when you're scum. This little post you made is very similar to your last stand in Mafia 6. You get irate and insulting

Oath, whether town or mafia, I'm only to be snappy from now on. You'll understand why later if you ask me, on which you probably won't. I'm pretty sure that I got aggressive as town in another game as well, so your argument falls flat.

I roleclaimed to try and see if she was scum. A test. And I did mentioned shooting Farobi but I said that the shot would happen another night. If i recall correctyl she was okay with that.

But why would you roleclaim as Vigilante to bait Mafia? Especially if you are the supposed real second "Vigilante"? The only time I ever baited Mafia by claiming Vigilante was when I was a Veteran since there was no danger in me being roleblocked or shot at.

Minties, if you decide to leave Oath2Order in the game then I suggest he get inspected over ProfGallows.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why would you reveal your actual role to someone you believe is Mafia? That doesn't make sense. Did you not fear dying without being able to use your shot? I would remain quiet until I at least used my shot.

But why would you roleclaim as Vigilante to bait Mafia? Especially if you are the supposed real second "Vigilante"? The only time I ever baited Mafia by claiming Vigilante was when I was a Veteran since there was no danger in me being roleblocked or shot at.

Minties, if you decide to leave Oath2Order in the game then I suggest he get inspected over ProfGallows.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why would you reveal your actual role to someone you believe is Mafia? That doesn't make sense. Did you not fear dying without being able to use your shot? I would remain quiet until I at least used my shot.

That's because I didn't tell her I was mafia. I told her I was in CONTACT with the vigilante. I never roleclaimed to anybody until you decided to go on this ridiculous crusade thinking that I'm mafia.

<QueenMinties> Why does that mean that you can't post when YOU'RE awake?

Someone keep me on track?

Okay, I need peoples' opinions on this (narrowing down the list of players):

1) River - Trundle wanted to lynch her on Day One. She should be Town.

2) iLoveYou - Trundle publicly admitted to working with her. If he & I were both Mafia, he would never do this. I guarantee you I am Town aligned, although I know I have yet to prove myself. Since the Godfather is dead, feel free to inspect me? Otherwise take my word & use the DT on another player who has a chance of actually being Mafia.

3) Horus + Kuma - Should be Town. Would Trundle really sacrifice 2/4 potential Mafia names through the following post:

If Horus were Mafia with Trundle though, he'd be someone to sacrifice in my opinion. LOL. The question is would he be more likely to be sacrificed alongside PurplPanda though? I kinda doubt it.

4) ProfGallows - I have a feeling he is Town aligned, since he + Trundle were publicly challenging eachother in the thread. Of course this could have easily been an act? I feel like our safest bet with someone like ProfGallows would be to have him inspected.

5) Jeremy - Trundle brought up Jeremy's name again to be considered for lynch.

After narrowing it down ..

Chances are another red player is on this list:

- Oath2Order
- Karen
- Mino
- Dolby

This doesn't necessarily mean Oath2Order is Mafia .. I just find it interesting that Trundle was generally okay with having him as King even though everyone else was against it.

Dolby isn't posting. Usually when he doesn't post he is actually Town aligned. The two times he got a Mafia role, he was active in the thread. Yes it is very likely he is Mafia trying to hide this time around, especially with all those good player names up there on the list.

Karen, Oath2Order, Dolby or Mino?
Does this make sense friends?

Females are so rude.

Anyway, I agree with Kayla's list. It looks like we're somewhat leaning towards lynching Oath which I'm okay with. Maybe I was wrong and SP was on to something with his questioning, who knows. Anyway, haven't really felt a need to post since everyone was heading in a direction I was okay with but if anyone does suspect me, feel free to ask me some questions.

Okay so hello dear folks! Thanks for making me queen, hopefully I do not screw this up. I was inspected by the DT last night and returned town, so he has contacted me.

<QueenMinties> Why does that mean that you can't post when YOU'RE awake?

Females are so rude.

Anyway, I agree with Kayla's list. It looks like we're somewhat leaning towards lynching Oath which I'm okay with. Maybe I was wrong and SP was on to something with his questioning, who knows. Anyway, haven't really felt a need to post since everyone was heading in a direction I was okay with but if anyone does suspect me, feel free to ask me some questions.

I love that you actually posted right as I called you out in main IRC :)

My suspicion list:

Horus:

Been quiet the whole game after an explosive start of being very talkative but only because he was under fire. Once again posting after I suggested that his silence might insinuate that he's mafia. Hasn't claimed anything. Accused Kayla and SP while defending Oath2Order.

Gandalf:

Posted only recaps and was in favor of Ashtot being king and was pointing out everyone who wasn't in favor. Every other post as appeared quite pro-town e.g. "Oh yeah scum is dead!" and straight jumped on Prin who hasn't really done anything scummy. Hasn't claimed anything.

Ashtot:

Essentially the same as Gandalf above. Could have easily sacrificed their weakest mafia player to gain early trust from the town. Trundle said he was essentially confirmed because of his red lynch, which is why I don't want people to just start trusting him because of that.

Dolby:

I agree with Kayla in the sense that he's not usually posting when he's town and spamming up the thread when he's mafia. He has been silent. HOWEVER, he was mafia in MM 3 and hardly posted in the thread because he was busy blue sniping in scum chat. I think he's definitely a person to watch as he has been possibly the most useless member of this entire game with one post.

Kuma:

Defensive, angry and aggressive. Kuma usually contributes basic info she's town, if she posts at all. I've only seen her get angry and attack people when she is accused of being scum and actually IS scum. She did the same thing in Mafia VI that she's doing now and getting incredibly defensive. This could be due to something irl, but it still looks scummy to me. Also the fact that she's pushing hard for me to make a quick lynch raises 100 red flags.

--

With the amount of people that have come to me with their roles now, I feel like it would be a safe stab to lynch either Gandalf or Horus today. Please let me know your thoughts.

Horus:

Been quiet the whole game after an explosive start of being very talkative but only because he was under fire. Once again posting after I suggested that his silence might insinuate that he's mafia. Hasn't claimed anything. Accused Kayla and SP while defending Oath2Order.

Note how he also is leaning towards lynching me, now that the field has changed in favor of it.

Kingmaker - dont be afraid to target someone who has already spoken up like Justin or Ashtot.

Their posts might not be the most serious, but its more likely that scum would not be wanting to draw that kind of attention to themselves this early in the game.

Choosing who to the first lynch should be done by isnt going to be the most difficult decision you make. Also, for the future, dont everyone all jump up and decide to target the king tonight when they make the wrong lynch (heard it here first).

and don't make horus the kingmaker.. we'd never hear the end of it

First time for everything!

Couple of players out there who reacted pretty funny when ashtot got made king. Im watching you's from here on out.

Its crazy good that we hit scum first day but this is an AMAZING distraction for some of the stronger players who may be scum to hide behind. Dont Everyone lose your heads and start roleclaiming just because of this.

Yeah. Nothing different here. They are all the posts preceding mine. Every game I remind town to remain on their toes because, unlike you said, these are things that they do forget. Mafia IV saw everyone getting super cozy with Tom after I died just because they were so happy with the list they had after I flipped red. Not something I want to let happen - everyone getting lax and dropping their guard (and then roleclaiming to a certain someone).

Also, i'm not happy to join in on all these early game theories yet because more than half of the time you just leave everyone at each others throats while the silent scum get away with murder. Superpenguin is being especially good at this. The way he took it up with oath2order didn't help anyone, it just made both look suspicious and untrustworthy.

If you want an idea, keep an eye on Jeremy. The only difference between he and Kuma right now is that he isn't making any excuses. Letting it slide might cause the exact situation Kayla wanted to avoid with Kuma. I've had some heat now, lets send some his way.

Anyone else pretty interested in Prin's alignment now that he's confirmed red? I am, for one.

All hail king Munted!

Recap of Gandalf's posts in mafia thus far with bolded information that's general knowledge and recap. Just for him.

It appears to be quite pro-town while not generally accusing anyone/picking fights so there's hardly any attention on him.

Gandalf:

Posted only recaps and was in favor of Ashtot being king and was pointing out everyone who wasn't in favor. Every other post as appeared quite pro-town e.g. "Oh yeah scum is dead!" and straight jumped on Prin who hasn't really done anything scummy. Hasn't claimed anything.

I didn't jump against anyone who wasn't in favour of Ashtot. In fact i suggested making those that had already stepped up as potential kings as they were likely town. The 'recap' was to remind everyone not to go losing their heads after we hit scum day one, and hey, that didn't work anyway. Mafia only have 1 kp so unless the hit the detective because of this, we should be alright.

I discussed at length why we should go for prin and it was the same basic concept people use to get info out in the open early game. I thought it was strange that just before lynching the godfather, Prin made a pretty frustrated post against Ashtot for playing the 'brother' card. I suggested in irc that we put a bit of heat on her in the case she was actually frustrated scum after seeing the godfather called out day two!

and so far on Prin, the ONLY reassurance i've had for her is:

[12:00] <Kayla> You said Karen is definitely not Mafia . Minties said Prin is definitely not Mafia

So tell me why i should still not be trying to bring forward Prin? there honestly isn't much else to do when suspicions you bring up get slammed down outright.

Right now I think that oath is the safest lynch (I'd defend myself, but it's true that I've only posted once and I've been offline a lot lately)

First, how is he so convinced that the mafia know his role? He told Kuma that he was in CONTACT (not actually) with the vig, which, if Kuma is mafia, is no reason to have him roleblocked. If he is town, then it probably was a random roleblock like what kuma said earlier.

Second, I find your typo highly suspicious, but this could be similar to game three when Hikari (a townie) posted "God mayor" about VD (the godfather).

Honestly, I think that he was trying to up his status within the town by claiming vig so that people would be afraid to lynch him

Right now I think that oath is the safest lynch (I'd defend myself, but it's true that I've only posted once and I've been offline a lot lately)

First, how is he so convinced that the mafia know his role? He told Kuma that he was in CONTACT (not actually) with the vig, which, if Kuma is mafia, is no reason to have him roleblocked. If he is town, then it probably was a random roleblock like what kuma said earlier.

Second, I find your typo highly suspicious, but this could be similar to game three when Hikari (a townie) posted "God mayor" about VD (the godfather).

Honestly, I think that he was trying to up his status within the town by claiming vig so that people would be afraid to lynch him

Disappear from posting for a few days, and then post about the most suspicious-looking person. Yeah, Dolby, that's not scummy at all.

I want to know why Jeremy is off the suspicion list.

You could say Trundle suggested him for lynch, but hey let's not remember that Trundle also suggested PurplPanda for lynching.
AND remember how PurplPanda defended Jeremy early on in the game? He also hasn't been putting much input into the game and remaining quite neutral. I mean something could be going on in the IRC and I wouldn't know but I'd like to know why.

I would do fancy quotes and color text and whatnot but I'm on my iPad and lazy :(

Going off of your recent posts you've been pretty active. You even posted in the mafia general thread yesterday, so it's kind of hard to miss this thread when that one is right there beside it. lol

Okay so hello dear folks! Thanks for making me queen, hopefully I do not screw this up. I was inspected by the DT last night and returned town, so he has contacted me.

I love that you actually posted right as I called you out in main IRC :)

My suspicion list:

Horus:

--

With the amount of people that have come to me with their roles now, I feel like it would be a safe stab to lynch either Gandalf or Horus today. Please let me know your thoughts.

Yeah I knew I was procrastinating but you guys telling me to post in the Irc kinda confirmed that I should. I messed up my sleep schedule for MLP again on the 8th so I've just been tired and yawning since then. So yeah, haven't really been in the mood to post and yet another thing I can add to my "Why I Hate Forum Mafia" list. Anyway, you're contradicting yourself, you said I was only talkative when I was under fire but I wasn't when I was suspicious of Kayla and SP. I guess I can tell you my role if you want, not really a big deal since it's me.

Note how he also is leaning towards lynching me, now that the field has changed in favor of it.

I can't deny the fact that I was wrong about SP and he turned out to be a priest and it'd be wrong just to throw out his previous argument just because I thought he was wrong back then.

I want to know why Jeremy is off the suspicion list.

You could say Trundle suggested him for lynch, but hey let's not remember that Trundle also suggested PurplPanda for lynching.
AND remember how PurplPanda defended Jeremy early on in the game? He also hasn't been putting much input into the game and remaining quite neutral. I mean something could be going on in the IRC and I wouldn't know but I'd like to know why.

I would do fancy quotes and color text and whatnot but I'm on my iPad and lazy :(

Typo sorry *lets not forget

Back