• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia IV: Fire Emblem Kingmaker - Official Game OVER

HOLY ****
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WOW FIRST DAY 1 SCUM LYNCH
I'M A FREAKIN GENIUS!

GET ON MY LEVEL!

PLZ STOP HATIN'.

YOU SHOULD BE CELEBRATIN'.
and you guys wanted to vote for Kuma.

=p
Wow, lol.
Congrats, Ash! And thanks to everyone for encouraging PurplPanda's name to be brought up!
FIRST DAY ONE SCUM LYNCH IN MAFIA HISTORY HOLY ****
Yeah. =P

Wow! I did not see that coming! Well done Ashtot! You did a good job!

Yeah. Nothing different here. They are all the posts preceding mine. Every game I remind town to remain on their toes because, unlike you said, these are things that they do forget. Mafia IV saw everyone getting super cozy with Tom after I died just because they were so happy with the list they had after I flipped red. Not something I want to let happen - everyone getting lax and dropping their guard (and then roleclaiming to a certain someone).

Also, i'm not happy to join in on all these early game theories yet because more than half of the time you just leave everyone at each others throats while the silent scum get away with murder. Superpenguin is being especially good at this. The way he took it up with oath2order didn't help anyone, it just made both look suspicious and untrustworthy.

If you want an idea, keep an eye on Jeremy. The only difference between he and Kuma right now is that he isn't making any excuses. Letting it slide might cause the exact situation Kayla wanted to avoid with Kuma. I've had some heat now, lets send some his way.

Also, i'm not happy to join in on all these early game theories yet because more than half of the time you just leave everyone at each others throats while the silent scum get away with murder. Superpenguin is being especially good at this. The way he took it up with oath2order didn't help anyone, it just made both look suspicious and untrustworthy.

I'm sorry, but how does Superpenguin questioning me make me look suspicious?

Alright, game is going slow at the moment, but there is no denying that we need someone to lynch soon. I believe the two main candidates that have been brought up so far are Jer and iLoveYou, and Kuma's name has been thrown around a few times here and there.

Jer - shorts one-liners, nothing valuable, usually has at least 1 okay post at this point in the game, probably not worth lynching someone over, though he was defended by PurplPanda
iLoveYou - labelled as suspicious for encouraging a lynch of Kuma (so did I), had good reasoning, but called out by Horus and ProfGallows
Kuma - usually has posts that just recap or share her thoughts which are the exact same as the town's majority thoughts, therefore always looks like she is hiding something, and just isn't an asset to the town other than her number

All in all, the lynching of a mafia member doesn't give us much information, especially when PurplPanda's posts were made to avoid being looked at in the first place. I want to ask Jer and Kuma their opinion of who they would lynch today if they were king.

Well, if I were king, I would have no idea on who to lynch, as I don't have suspicions on anyone yet. You understand, right Trundle? I may suggest looking at the people avoiding discssion, though.

Well, if I were king, I would have no idea on who to lynch, as I don't have suspicions on anyone yet. You understand, right Trundle? I may suggest looking at the people avoiding discssion, though.

That defeats the whole purpose. We had singled you out previously because we thought you "avoided discussion", and since several people have said that inactive ness or lack of discussion as a criteria itself is not enough (including you), I'm afraid you are going to have to do a bit better than that and elaborate more.

Umm...? SO, I've been looking through this thread, and the people I am keeping an eye on are oath2order and Kuma. It's Day 2 I believe( must check), so it's still kind of early. This is just a suspicion but I agree with most that has been said but I have my own reasons aswell~

I still dont get how Im under suspicion

Yeah. You seem pretty pro-town to me. Could the person that called out Oath elaborate on why he's under suspicion?

- - - Post Merge - - -

That defeats the whole purpose. We had singled you out previously because we thought you "avoided discussion", and since several people have said that inactive ness or lack of discussion as a criteria itself is not enough (including you), I'm afraid you are going to have to do a bit better than that and elaborate more.

Alright then. I have no idea on who to look at then, sorry. I highly doubt Oath is mafia, but can the people that did say that Oath was on their suspicion list kindly come out and announce why?

Way to stop discussion. I'll admit that perhaps I should've cooled it with going against Oath2Order, however, in my eyes, it was promoting some kind of discussion in the thread. Nothing else was going on, and I decided to take it upon myself to just talk to someone in the thread. I think it's strange how you are calling me out on talking.

Honestly, I think he [Jer] would know better and this just strikes me as an attempt to cast doubt.

Would also like to hear Mino's thoughts on suspects. Night 2 would be a good time to start shooting the established lurkers.

I see what you're saying, but Jer certainly does have an impressive knack for doing foolish things. And for not giving a ****.

I'm going to reserve any further judgement on suspects at this point. I have read the thread through twice now.

deal w/ it, nurds

The lynch has been decided, Superpenguin is facing the Gallows (haha I know it's awful).

NIGHT 2

Superpenguin was in the healing hall when the guards snatched him, he had been practicing his skills in hopes to become a War Monk. Sadly that day would never come for him, Superpenguin the Priest was lynched.

Superpenguin the Priest was lynched (in case you didn't quite pick up on that).

You have 24 hours to send in all night actions.

Mafia KP = 2

Guys I'll say that I'm quite busy in Mafia VI (yes I'm still playing that) (I know ur scum team Tom >: ) ) so that's why I'm still inactive in this game. It's almost over soon though so just wait!

Also, why SuperPenguin? :x

Went off a hunch really.

Sorry about that Superpenguin. Please forgive my extremely bad intuition.

SP's lynch
JVS3DXP.gif

[09:32] <&Jubs> has SP seen his lynch yet
[09:32] <&Jubs> waiting for rage

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wait im not suppose to post in game sorry guys :U

Back