Mafia TBT Mini Mafia IV: Fire Emblem Kingmaker - Official Game OVER

Feeling pretty special that I got chosen. <3 Ily Mafia.

Good luck Town!

(also, shameless plug: Look out for Animal Crossing Mafia coming when this game is over! Back to work on that! :D)

Nobody else wants to post, I guess.

I would like to be king, if the kingmaker would make me so. As King, I will be asking River both in public and in PM to try to get her to post.

I would also like to talk with Kuma, just because she does tend to hide away.

I would also want to talk with Farobi. Slipped under the radar yesterday near the end, and I'd just like to start a discussion.

In case it does become a PMing situation, I'll be asking these three suspects their thoughts on the game thus far, why they think others wanted to lynch them, and who they have suspicions on.

Finally, to prove that I am good at lynching scum, I present to you the following game of IRC Mafia Kingmaker.

[03:54] <~MafiaTBT> ||| MAFIABOT || It is day 1. It takes 1 votes to lynch. |||
[03:54] <~MafiaTBT> ||| MAFIABOT || Living players: Horus Kuma` oath2order River Tom29193 |||
[03:55] <~MafiaTBT> ||| MAFIABOT || A new King has been proclaimed! All hail King oath2order! |||
[03:55] * MafiaTBT sets mode: +vvvvv Horus Kuma` River Tom29193 oath2order
[03:55] -MafiaTBT- You have gained an additional vote until the end of day. If you already had a vote, you can now vote twice: type '!vote [player] [player]'.
[03:55] <+oath2order> !vote River
[03:55] <~MafiaTBT> ||| MAFIABOT || VOTE COUNT (1 to lynch) |||
[03:55] <~MafiaTBT> ||| MAFIABOT || River - 1 (oath2order) |||
[03:55] <~MafiaTBT> ||| MAFIABOT || River has been lynched. |||
[03:55] <~MafiaTBT> ||| MAFIABOT || River was a Villain (mafia). |||
[03:55] * MafiaTBT sets mode: -v River
[03:55] * MafiaTBT sets mode: -m
[03:55] <~MafiaTBT> ||| MAFIABOT || Game over! Winners: (town: Horus Kuma` oath2order Tom29193) |||
[03:55] <~MafiaTBT> ||| MAFIABOT || mafia: River (Villain) |||
[03:55] <~MafiaTBT> ||| MAFIABOT || town: Horus (Peasant) Kuma` (Kingmaker) oath2order (Peasant) Tom29193 (Peasant) |||
[03:55] * MafiaTBT sets mode: -vvvv Horus Kuma` Tom29193 oath2order

Nobody else wants to post, I guess.

I would like to be king, if the kingmaker would make me so. As King, I will be asking River both in public and in PM to try to get her to post.

I would also like to talk with Kuma, just because she does tend to hide away.

I would also want to talk with Farobi. Slipped under the radar yesterday near the end, and I'd just like to start a discussion.

In case it does become a PMing situation, I'll be asking these three suspects their thoughts on the game thus far, why they think others wanted to lynch them, and who they have suspicions on.

Finally, to prove that I am good at lynching scum, I present to you the following game of IRC Mafia Kingmaker.

So, basically, you want to be king so you can do something any normal player can do? Cause honestly, why are you just bringing up the same names from yesterday for the lynch?

River wasn't much under suspicion. If I recall correctly, it was just Justin who was suspicious.

And I'm sorry, but for that question though, why should anybody want to be king? Anybody can ask questions. I mean, at least I'm offering a few choices of who I'd consider for lynch instead of doing a personal vendetta or something.

Do you have any better suggestions, because let's be real, I'd like to hear them.

I don't like the sound of "PMing situations" because that would just leave everyone out, and only you would get information :c The kingmaker chose a surprisingly interesting yet good choice yesterday, and I hoe that he/she does the same today. I think that maybe for today, it is a better choice to choose a weaker player, because it is too early in the game and if a strong player becomes king it could be easy for the town to be brainwashed.
Again, I don't have any evidence for any candidates for lynching (unless something is going on in IRC or chats). Inactive ness could be one criteria for an early lynch but that alone is not enough.
That's just my opinion though :) and Oath is right in a way -- people need to step up and say what they plan to do (whether as king or not) in order to move on.

Not gonna trust campaigners.

If anything I'd say make Ashtot king again. If he were mafia he would have taken the opportunity to kill a town member and just use the "day one no leads" excuse.

As for who the lynch, I dunno. No idea why they'd kill Justin. Unless they're going the whole "Let's kill the strong players!" route. Otherwise it could have been random or based off of something. But this early I seriously doubt much thought went into it.

I don't like the sound of "PMing situations" because that would just leave everyone out, and only you would get information :c The kingmaker chose a surprisingly interesting yet good choice yesterday, and I hoe that he/she does the same today. I think that maybe for today, it is a better choice to choose a weaker player, because it is too early in the game and if a strong player becomes king it could be easy for the town to be brainwashed.
Again, I don't have any evidence for any candidates for lynching (unless something is going on in IRC or chats). Inactive ness could be one criteria for an early lynch but that alone is not enough.
That's just my opinion though :) and Oath is right in a way -- people need to step up and say what they plan to do (whether as king or not) in order to move on.

I would PM them to try and get them to post. While it might end up as a PM situation, I would try to avoid that. I like having mostly everything public.

As for who the lynch, I dunno. No idea why they'd kill Justin. Unless they're going the whole "Let's kill the strong players!" route. Otherwise it could have been random or based off of something. But this early I seriously doubt much thought went into it.

Considering how Karla was also targeted, it does look like they're going that route.

Considering how Karla was also targeted, it does look like they're going that route.

Ah I missed that. Well, I'd put that into consideration then.

I've only ever played one game with Justin and he completely got me in that one. I've never played with Karla though so I can't say I know much about how he plays.
So it's gotta be someone that knows they're good players and have played with them previously. Not that the list is exactly short, but it's a start.

River wasn't much under suspicion. If I recall correctly, it was just Justin who was suspicious.

I don't recall River being too much under suspicion either. However, kayla pointed out that the lynch yesterday was ultimately between River and PurplPanda.

Kuma, River and Farobi were all just brought up yesterday as last resort lynches if we couldn't find anyone being suspicious. None of these players had any suspicions tied onto them in the game; they were just brought up due to their inactiveness. I am curious why you decided to launch straight into an inactive lynch again today.

oath2order said:
And I'm sorry, but for that question though, why should anybody want to be king? Anybody can ask questions. I mean, at least I'm offering a few choices of who I'd consider for lynch instead of doing a personal vendetta or something.

Well, apparently you want to be the king today. So making you king gets one of these players lynched? Honestly, I don't see the appeal in that. Especially since it's too early in the day, and someone might have uncovered something during the night to bring up some suspicions.

oath2order said:
Do you have any better suggestions, because let's be real, I'd like to hear them.

As for who to lynch? No, I really don't have suspicions on anyone at this point yet. We need to wait for more communication, but I don't feel comfortable continuing with lynches on inactives.

As for who to be king? I'd go with Ashtot again because he proved to be a pretty good king yesterday, or if we want to give a stronger player a chance, I'd go with KarlaKGB considering he absorbed a hit last night, and I am sure he has some good judgement on who to lynch today.

I didn't say I was going to definitely lynch one of them, Superpenguin. Quit putting words in my mouth. I just said those are the people I want to look at.

As for who to be king? I'd go with Ashtot again because he proved to be a pretty good king yesterday, or if we want to give a stronger player a chance, I'd go with KarlaKGB considering he absorbed a hit last night, and I am sure he has some good judgement on who to lynch today.

Not gonna trust campaigners.

If anything I'd say make Ashtot king again. If he were mafia he would have taken the opportunity to kill a town member and just use the "day one no leads" excuse.

I disagree with making Ashtot king again.
Yesterday, the mafia goon died and even though it's good for town and it lowers mafia numbers, it doesn't mean that we can trust Ashtot completely.
Like some people have stated before, Ashtot could be mafia sacrificing a relatively inactive mafia goon. If we put all our trust into Ashtot this early, this could just be what they want.

I think there should be a new king today, maybe Karla like Superpenguin suggested because he took a hit.

The mafia doesn't seem to be doing to hot this game, fortunately for us. So far it's 1 - 1 and if we keep going at this rate, we're going to have a pretty easy game. Although it does look like the mafia is probably just targeting strong players, has anyone bothered to read over Justin's posts? Who has he called out an defended as a town member? Well, first off, he half-jokingly accused iLoveYou and I right http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?143821-TBT-Mini-Mafia-IV-Fire-Emblem-Kingmaker-Official-Game&p=2486020#post2486020. Although it's really weak, I can see that as an attempt to try to frame us. We can probably conclude that the mafia was just going for strong players to take out.
Next order of business is king. I do think that Ashtot again could be a good idea, and while Ashtot is near proven there is no surefire way to know he'll make a good lynch again, of course. Day 1, it was more of a random choice than anything considering most people (namely Kayla, Justin, and I) were leaning toward a River lynch in the IRC. On the bright side he does consider his options and we know choosing him would in no way be a big risk.
I don't think it's in any way risky to make someone like oath2order king, because if you were thinking from a mafia perspective, becoming king and lynching town is a good way to put negative attention on yourself. I think most mafia members are going to try to stay away from becoming king in this game, although a mafia securing a kingly position would be the best way for them to prevent any more mafia deaths. So, Kingmaker, make your choice, and we need the vigilantes to be really thinking and working to try to find scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I did the url BBcode wrong, so click here instead. :/

Again, our vigilantes need to make sure they know for sure before they shoot. Because they only have one shot.

I think there should be a new king today, maybe Karla like Superpenguin suggested because he took a hit.

Just as a side note, Karla is in no way proven. If I were mafia, I would probably just not use a KP in order to pretend I was hit. While it's likely he actually was hit, there is still no solid evidence that he actually is town, much like Ashtot. I'm not against making him king. I would actually be for it, considering Karla is quite a good player and is known to study posts well and find scum.

I didn't say I was going to definitely lynch one of them, Superpenguin. Quit putting words in my mouth. I just said those are the people I want to look at.

You said you were considering them for the lynch. Obviously you weren't saying you were definitely going to lynch one of them; no one actually says that.

I'm offering a few choices of who I'd consider for lynch instead of doing a personal vendetta or something.

As King...

...I will be asking River both in public and in PM to try to get her to post.

...I would talk with Kuma, just because she does tend to hide away.

...I would also talk with Farobi.

This just bugs me, like I said before. You don't need to be king to do something like this. Take it upon yourself as an actual player in the game to do this just because you should!

oath2order said:
In case it does become a PMing situation...

Plus, there is absolutely no reason why something like this should need to be a PM'ing situation. Something like this doesn't need to be kept private because, like Karen said, you are keeping everyone out of what is happening.

And honestly, everyone can just disregard that whole you lynching scum in IRC Mafia thing if you were even being serious with that. None of us know the context in which you chose to lynch River that game. It may have been just as a lucky guess as Day One was this game.

Well, apparently you want to be the king today. So making you king gets one of these players lynched? Honestly, I don't see the appeal in that.

You obviously seem to think that I'm lynching one of them definitively and will not listen to evidence.

Plus, there is absolutely no reason why something like this should need to be a PM'ing situation. Something like this doesn't need to be kept private because, like Karen said, you are keeping everyone out of what is happening.

And honestly, everyone can just disregard that whole you lynching scum in IRC Mafia thing if you were even being serious with that. None of us know the context in which you chose to lynch River that game. It may have been just as a lucky guess as Day One was this game.

I just said "in case". Obviously I wouldn't want it to become a PM thing, I just said "in case". I will PM them to get them into the thread to post though.

The River thing was a joke. I figured I'd try to provide some humor. I was salty over the previous game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How do you know this? Did I miss something?

You get told via PM if you were protected or if you are a veteran who loses one of their night lives.

Feeling pretty special that I got chosen. <3 Ily Mafia.

Good luck Town!

(also, shameless plug: Look out for Animal Crossing Mafia coming when this game is over! Back to work on that! :D)

Rest in piece fellow admin.

Back