• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia IV: Fire Emblem Kingmaker - Official Game OVER

I agree with Gallows on this. Yeah, we all know Kuma will slide by to the end if she never gets lynched, but so what? Something different about this game is there are a lot more vocal players playing. Mafia will never be able to kill off all the vocal players to the point where the end of the game will be like past games: boring and slow.

@Kayla
To be honest, your huge posts are the thing putting you in the spotlight. What happened in one game doesn't carry over to this one. And just because what you're expecting to happen doesn't mean it will.

We can add your name to that list of people you mentioned as well. You're included in this "strong" player thing.

But the difference with me is that I stay active in the thread. Mafia sees this and will always target me for this reason. I get people to talk. They want inactives / people who will not get the thread discussing anything in the game, to remain in the game since it makes it easier for them.

I am not afraid to die, this is why I am going strong on Day One. I am getting as much discussion going before they kill me. It\s what'll help Town eventually .. being able to look back on peoples' posts. This was our biggest mistake in a previous game, this is why I am putting so much focus on this now. Yes I am still salty.

Jeremy
River
PurplPanda
Tina
Prin
Mino ( although yes, I know it's his first game but everyone has the same chance of being Mafia right? )

These players need to be challenged before they are given the opportunity to slide by without being noticed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The point is, Kuma posted. She would have never posted if someone didn't call her out.

Next name we want to call out?

But the difference with me is that I stay active in the thread. Mafia sees this and will always target me for this reason. I get people to talk.

I'm not buying the martyr crap.

and you didn't get people to talk. You got people to gang up on Kuma.
From the looks of it, things didn't start spreading out until I spoke up and offered a differing opinion and called everyone else out.

I'm not buying the martyr crap.

and you didn't get people to talk. You got people to gang up on Kuma.
From the looks of it, things didn't start spreading out until I spoke up and offered a differing opinion and called everyone else out.

I can't be responsible for others bandwagoning. I am doing my job of getting names out & getting them noticed if they aren't going to post themselves. I am not targeting any of you in the thread, because assuming we're all Town then we are likely one of the first few Mafia kills that will occur.

Someone has to start the discussion. Someone always has to bring up a name first. It's watching how others react to the names that are of value to Town later in the game. It's watching these names that are considered "not as active" post, so that their posts can later be used to determine alignment if possible. I am giving the Town as much information as possible before I am killed.

In TBT mafia VI, Jeremy wasn't posting a lot, and he was actually town. I think we can safely take him off the list, unless there is some outstanding evidence. Tina posted a few times in TBT mafia VI, and she was also town, so we can probably take her off of the list. Prin, however, I am a bit suspicious of. In TBT mafia VI, she roleclaimed immediately, and was posting a lot. However, I haven't gone through all of the pages, so I am not finalizing any suspicions. I have no idea on Mino and River, though.

In TBT mafia VI, Jeremy wasn't posting a lot, and he was actually town. I think we can safely take him off the list, unless there is some outstanding evidence. Tina posted a few times in TBT mafia VI, and she was also town, so we can probably take her off of the list. Prin, however, I am a bit suspicious of. In TBT mafia VI, she roleclaimed immediately, and was posting a lot. However, I haven't gone through all of the pages, so I am not finalizing any suspicions. I have no idea on Mino and River, though.

Prin was a Priest. She roleclaimed Detective. This was just her strategy as the Priest in order to find a mafia player. Her strategy has probably changed from that considering she has a new role now.

Prin was a Priest. She roleclaimed Detective. This was just her strategy as the Priest in order to find a mafia player. Her strategy has probably changed from that considering she has a new role now.
True, I was just throwing that out there.

Umm.... I have school? I haven't been posting anywhere and I have only gone online a few minutes ago.
So, not a very good suspicion eh? I wont be very active on weekdays, school~

Still have not heard a word from these players:

River
Tina

Prin has posted saying she was at school, but 3 hours later she hasn't contributed anything. Mino hasn't contributed anything either.

Personally, I would lynch one of these players, or PurplPanda as she seems busy with the other Mafia game.

uhhh Hi

I got my wednesdays confused and thought the game was starting NEXT week. Oops.

NIGHT 1

Hours had passed, with much debate from all sides on how to proceed with today's lynch. Names had been narrowed down and lists made, but ultimately it came to the Exalt to make the final choice. From the throne you could hear Ashtot shout YOLO and PurplPanda was fetched by the guards to be lynched. The crowds gathered in the courtyard, where Purplpanda awaited the hangman's rope. With a quick snap, PurplPanda bled red.

PurplPanda the Revenant has been lynched.

You have 24 hours to send in night actions.

Mafia KP = 2

Last edited:
Back