• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia VI: Faithful June [Game Over/Town Win]

We have taken all of the actions seriously. Some advice without interfering too much: Take absolutely everything into consideration.

Well, that was really fun.

Advice to da blues:

We will find you, and subsequently kill you, be it through Foul Play or other means.

Not really advice, but, hey, whatever.

I'll probably not live another day tbh. Mafia has just been shortened one member. I doubt they'll let me live.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can dead mafia still post in scum chat?

I'll probably not live another day tbh. Mafia has just been shortened one member. I doubt they'll let me live.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can dead mafia still post in scum chat?

I'd prefer they don't, but if it doesn't have to do much with the game, it's fine, like saying "good luck killing all of Town."

Last edited:
The OP clearly says you have to send your night actions into both hosts.
i know ??????????/

We have taken all of the actions seriously. Some advice without interfering too much: Take absolutely everything into consideration.

i dont know why blu rose would lie about roleblocking other than to confuse us but honestly having people pm both of you is kinda messy ?? it creates confusion like this.

but whatever blu rose is dead

RIGHT! First of all I nearly gave up reading several times during this ****ing thread due to all of this distracting kawaii bull****. Nothing decent to say DONT SAY IT. This has been the most painful thread to read out of all games, I don't mind reading 50+ pages but Jesus Christ I wanted to just head butt my dinner! Rant over I can now explain :) I'm covering everything I've read throughout each day and night cycle so I'm covering stuff I missed from yesterday so I'm sorry for bringing stuff up that has passed.

This is the second time someone thought I was scum just for viewing the thread. As an admin I can see that half of you are logged in as invisible by the way LOL.

I thought this was hilarious but has a point, hypocrisy children, don't point fingers when you're doing the same slyly.

That's what I was thinking. Seriously Prin, why would you claim to be a detective in the thread this early in the game? Thats basically telling the mafia who to shoot, ffs

:x

2 things with this 1: why is EVERYONE ROLE CLAIMING SO EARLY? And important roles for that matter. Morons. Do you know mafia won't kill you, because you're one? If you claim detective then surly if you're not mafia, mafia will kill you?

After thinking for a bit, I realize that there is a possibility that Prin is the Godfather, claiming Detective so that she can jump the gun.

I realize this isn't probable, but it is a possibility.

I hate I side with blu rose but they may or may not have a point, they could be either saying this out of pure honesty or even saying this because prin was in the spot light and it was easy to push godfather on them to hide the fact they're red role.

I don't think so, Mafia know who each other are right? they wouldn't openly expose their godfather out like that. I don't think that they can risk letting Prin stay alive tonight.

No necessarily, past games mafia have outed weaker players in order to conceal the stronger mafia members.

What happens next was the biggest annoyance to read, I got so pissed off!
GUYS LET'S NOT GO DOWN THIS PATH

Desu-Kawaii things.

you can just feel the kawaii oozing from this game

tumblr_m13luvDrvp1qbw0gqo1_500.gif

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

COULD WE JUST STOP THE KAWAII AND THE CLAIMIN AND THE COPYPASTA AND THE SUS AND THE FOS AND THE SP AND THE TRUNDLE AND BEARY AND THE THINGS THAT DO THAT THING THAT PROTECTS THE THING

THIS DAY 1 SUCKS MANG

I agree so much with this post it's untrue.

Hey there hottie~

Jesus Christ really? I read that waffles died I believe blue? I don't even know, but seriously they should be banned or even stop being such a royal pain.

*DRUM ROLLS*
I'm a RoleBlocker lel

Even saying this got on my ****! Why on earth would you do this? Distractions.

Superpenguin for scum or Anti-town. Day 1 is the only thing I need to prove it.

Sp spent the whole of day one posting crap and blaming waffles for being mafia, coincidence? Maybe, it's day one, it was a stab in the dark. I wouldn't dwell on day one until it actually makes sense. Everyone is "mafia" on day one because no one has anything o go off really.

Here's a list of players that I'm keeping in mind/would like to hear more from (not in order):

Dolby
-haven't heard much from him yet
-seemed to cause distractions in the last few games

lynn105
-hasn't posted a lot up to this point
-voted for ITYW without expressing opinion

FireNinja1
-posted one liners, not much context
-can easily slip by

Farobi
-one liners
-didn't make a valid defense when accused

Also some other people that shouldn't be forgotten: tsundere, Jeremy, Lauren, Jawile, Kippla.

Again, this is not necessarily a list of who I think is scum, it's a list of people who I think are still in the dark (aka. not clear town aligned) due to a lack of posting or defense. Of course there is also Superpenguin who just led us to lynch a Veteran but I don't think Mafia would be so dumb to do that.

Ok so I agree with the list you've made. If anyone wishes to question me feel free! I know I've been inactive, bad timing I suppose. So any questions please, fire away!

Guys seriously...
tumblr_inline_mwutikt2J21raz06p.gif

SERIOUSLY WHY IS THIS WHY WHYYYY STOP.

The problem with Jawile is that he roleclaimed Vigilante. I'm inclined to believe him since he's a new player and it's a typical new player thing to do. Therefore I think it'll be okay to remove him from your list.

I feel like Lauren is likely to slide by. I know she's dealing with stuff in real life but she has the same chance as anyone to be hiding a red role.

you have your right to be suspicious and thank you for noticing my reasons, you of all people know the strain of army life. Like I've said further up question away, I assure you I am not red, but suspicions will be thrown around, I am all for town and have been since the beginning, even though I have been unable to post.

It's true, that's why I shot Lauren in Mafia V.
*****y *****y ;-D

Whooo ghostyyy

Dagnabit whoooo

Right seriously why ?

That is all I can post for now as I was pretty wound up with the posts made. If anyone else called me out in previous posts sorry I missed it.

I just want to remind the mafia that killing me is pointless. I am a vigilante.

Trapper (Vigilante)
As a child, you can't wait to set up traps and get a laugh out of what can happen. However, you cooperate with Town and make more than deadly traps during the night. You can PM me with the name of a player once per game. That player will be killed the next day cycle.

Please don't kill me. once per game

I only had one kill and I used it.

I'd prefer they don't, but if it doesn't have to do much with the game, it's fine, like saying "good luck killing all of Town."

So, if lets say a player named Bob told them why he shot him, he couldn't post anything relating to Bob's role in scum chat?

So, if lets say a player named Bob told them why he shot him, he couldn't post anything relating to Bob's role in scum chat?

No, he couldn't. That would count as game-changing information.

Alright :) blu rose really wanted to know so would it be ok if I sent it to him? Or is that illegal ;-;

##Vote: Blu Rose

Putting the final nail in my own scummy coffin.
So I've just read this in the voting thread and thought, why ... Then realised that they were mafia. Good job town!! It seems they were pushing for prin to disguise the fact they're mafia.

So I've just read this in the voting thread and thought, why ... Then realised that they were mafia. Good job town!! It seems they were pushing for prin to disguise the fact they're mafia.

Townspeople go for town. I hate mafia. I want to kill em all.

Well, I guess we shouldnt dwell on Blu Rose anymore. He's dead. we need to start planning for tomorrow's lynch.

Well, I wa sin PM contact with Blu Rose for a little bit, so I'll just bring all that we discussed to light. It was all regarding Jawile and him being a vig.

Superpenguin said:
He's [Jawile] a vig with the Syndrome effect thing, right?
Blu Rose said:
He never said...
Superpenguin said:
Blu Rose said:
He isn't online, but I will when he is.
Superpenguin said:
Ok, thanks. Let me know what he says. :)
Blu Rose said:
Got it!

Jawile says he has the Syndrome.
Superpenguin said:
He's telling the truth then. I would trust him. Do you know who his Townie is, though? Apparently vigs with the syndrome have a townie to save them. We need to find all the innocents to find the mafia.
Blu Rose said:
I'll ask him that, then...
Be right back.
Superpenguin said:
Please tell Jawile to shoot iLoveYou. She is most likely scum.
Also, did he ever tell you who his townie is?
Blu Rose said:
Oh. What makes her suspicious?

Anyways, he never did tell me his Townie.
If he ever does, I'll report it straight away, 'kay?
Superpenguin said:
Keep asking him for it? :)

Kayla has been telling other players a lot of lies. She wants the strong players unprotected tonight. That just spells scummy.
Blu Rose said:
Over the IRC, right?

But, anyways, why should I trust you after Waffles...?
I know people are destined to be wrong a lot (as I was Game IV), but I can't shake the feeling that you're just leading us to the wrong kills.

I'll tell him anyways, though.

Apparently if Prin was roleblocked, Jawile never shot Kayla. Blu Rose might not have even told him to shoot Kayla. Please note, I never told directly told Jawile to shoot Kayla, I was relying on Blu Rose to do it for me as apparently "Jawile is shy around people he doesn't know."

Back