Mafia TBT Mafia VI: Faithful June [Game Over/Town Win]

Y'know, Trundle, on that note, apparently Superpenguin knew that Tinaa was also a medic. Interesting.

Ah, that's something else I forgot to bring up. Those three from above are also the only people (and you I think) who knew Tina was a medic. We could have both been targeted just because we're strong players, but why weren't any non-confirmed strong town players hit? It's a good observation.

I would like to bring up the possibility that Prin is lying. I'm not saying that she is, only that it's possible.

Let's bring up day 1. Pretty much the first thing that happens, is Prin publicly claiming DT. This seems like an extremely unreasonable thing to do, especially for a blue role. I believe that the fact that Prin claimed DT and now has inspected Blu Rose without reason, should be raising some red flags for you guys, but again, this is just a theory, and there is no hard evidence, just wanted to bring it up.

As I respond to Trundle, keep in mind this:

[14:46] <Trundle> lol I already know the flaws
[14:46] <Trundle> don't bother

✮1✮
Behavioral Changes - Throughout this game, Superpenguin has been acting silly and only contributing in short posts that were not very explanatory. A lot of his posts could easily be considered spam and he led the Day 1 lynch without making any strong posts. If you have payed attention to SP's posts in other games, this is exactly what he does not like to do. If you look at this post from Game V, where Superpenguin was a Vigilante, you can tell that he actually bothered to put effort into his posts. This happens constantly in other games as well, where Superpenguin searches for scum and uses tricks and processes of elimination.

I have been posting some posts of quality. My posts against Waffles proved to be quality enough to get her lynched, didn't it? Yeah, obviously I was spamming with Kawaii-Desu crap, but when in Rome... :D

Trundle said:
]This game, the majority of his posts have nothing to support them, and when roleclaimed to, does not respond strangely. He is supposedly "not taking the game seriously", which could be true, but would also be an easy way for him to hide as mafia. From messaging him in the IRC, I can tell that the way he talks and goes about things is very nonchalant, which just isn't a very Superpenguin thing to do.

Sorry to break it to you all, but I am not taking this game seriously. If you thought for a moment I was, sorry, I gave you the wrong perception. I only really joined cause I remembered I promised Oath I would. Well, actually he had to remind me to sign-up, cause I forgot I promised him.

✮2✮
Last Night's Actions - This one might be a bit hard to get your head wrapped around. First off, this post will compromise the fact that I am not a townie, but indeed a blue role. This is already known to the mafia, but even if it didn't, it wouldn't matter because they targeted me last night. I was thankfully saved by Tinaa, who agreed to protect me because she knows I am a strong player and was likely to be hit.
Last night in the IRC, I told the following players of my role:
-Superpenguin (claimed townie)
-lynn105 (claimed townie)
-Champ2497 (claimed townie)
-Ashtot (claimed townie, I know he's townie, we are brothers)
-Tinaa (Medic, dead)
Of these three, one of them had to tell the mafia that I am a blue role.
Next, Superpenguin encouraged Jawile to shoot iLoveYou during Night 1. The only thing that we really had on iLoveYou at that point was that she had brought up information that would eliminate strong town members in order to find the strong mafia members, and that she accused either Ashtot or I of being scum by making up lies. The latter of these two things is classic iLoveYou behavior. She has done it to me several games already when she was town. Sadly, I can't go into any more detail about this topic due to informing the mafia of various roles.

You told jawile to shoot Kayla as well. Tina was in full agreement on that strategy as well, and I remember Cory being there at one point or another too. So singling me out as the one who told jawile to do this is is masking the full truth, in way more ways than one. Also, Lynn roleclaimed to us like 10 minutes before Night ended. Just an FYI for the people on the outs.

Also, I knew Tina was the medic. I knew she was protecting you! Would I really have gotten the mafia to shoot you, then? Of course not! Plus, since I knew no other emdic was going to follow kayla's plan because it had such a negative response, so obviously if I were mafia, I wouldn't kill strong players. And obviously I wouldn't kill the two storng players who were actually talking to me, like wtf?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would also like to point out that I know a second Insane Detective in the game already. They have proven that they are insane by checking Beary last night, who came up as red, while, for normal Detectives, they come up as green. The reason Prin wasn't roleblocked is because Jawile was, who shot iLoveYou last night. I believe Prin, and I think Blu Rose is a suitable lynch for tonight as well.[/QUOTE]

- - - Post Merge - - -

*Ignore the post merge part, that was part of Trundle's Quote which I left out.

I would like to bring up the possibility that Prin is lying. I'm not saying that she is, only that it's possible.

Let's bring up day 1. Pretty much the first thing that happens, is Prin publicly claiming DT. This seems like an extremely unreasonable thing to do, especially for a blue role. I believe that the fact that Prin claimed DT and now has inspected Blu Rose without reason, should be raising some red flags for you guys, but again, this is just a theory, and there is no hard evidence, just wanted to bring it up.
I had reason: I was suspicious for reasons I have already stated.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, I'd like to add someone new to my list: Blu Rose.

He hasn't posted much at all. No suspicious, just bandwagoning. If he has posted, I haven't seen it. Is he trying to hide his role? Is he Mafia trying to stay in the darkness? Any town member would want to contribute. His behavior is different from previous games.
Appearently, I need to bring this up.

As I respond to Trundle, keep in mind this:

[14:46] <Trundle> lol I already know the flaws
[14:46] <Trundle> don't bother

I have been posting some posts of quality. My posts against Waffles proved to be quality enough to get her lynched, didn't it? Yeah, obviously I was spamming with Kawaii-Desu crap, but when in Rome... :D

Sorry to break it to you all, but I am not taking this game seriously. If you thought for a moment I was, sorry, I gave you the wrong perception. I only really joined cause I remembered I promised Oath I would. Well, actually he had to remind me to sign-up, cause I forgot I promised him.

You told jawile to shoot Kayla as well. Tina was in full agreement on that strategy as well, and I remember Cory being there at one point or another too. So singling me out as the one who told jawile to do this is is masking the full truth, in way more ways than one. Also, Lynn roleclaimed to us like 10 minutes before Night ended. Just an FYI for the people on the outs.

Also, I knew Tina was the medic. I knew she was protecting you! Would I really have gotten the mafia to shoot you, then? Of course not! Plus, since I knew no other emdic was going to follow kayla's plan because it had such a negative response, so obviously if I were mafia, I wouldn't kill strong players. And obviously I wouldn't kill the two storng players who were actually talking to me, like wtf?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would also like to point out that I know a second Insane Detective in the game already. They have proven that they are insane by checking Beary last night, who came up as red, while, for normal Detectives, they come up as green. The reason Prin wasn't roleblocked is because Jawile was, who shot iLoveYou last night. I believe Prin, and I think Blu Rose is a suitable lynch for tonight as well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*Ignore the post merge part, that was part of Trundle's Quote which I left out.[/QUOTE]

While I am still suspicious on you, and not willing to pass you up, it is possible that someone else such as Champ or lynn has been feeding the information.
Unfortunately for you, though, is that you only started making serious posts once you were accused. Not making serious posts? Well, until it's time to die. That's a very scummy thing to do, whether mafia or not. Either way, if you're not taking the game seriously, we don't want you in here anyway. It's a distraction for the town, as we've seen from the Waffles lynch, led by you.

I had reason: I was suspicious for reasons I have already stated.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Appearently, I need to bring this up.

In my opinion that's not a valid reason for you in particular to bring someone up, you're completely ignoring others such as FN1, etc. Why inspect Blu but not the others? You're reasons are not adding up and people need to see this.

Either way, if you're not taking the game seriously, we don't want you in here anyway. It's a distraction for the town, as we've seen from the Waffles lynch, led by you.

If it's that much of a bother, I will start posting seriously. I don't want to be a burden to Town.

In my opinion that's not a valid reason for you in particular to bring someone up, you're completely ignoring others such as FN1, etc. Why inspect Blu but not the others? You're reasons are not adding up and people need to see this.
I posted a list earlier with FN1 on it. Dig through the posts. Do I really need to explain every single action I do? A little bit of suspicion does a lot. I ignored everyone this time around and went with my own suspicion, who turned out to be moafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*mafia

- - - Post Merge - - -

Who ****ing cares why Prin decided to rolecheck Blu Rose? Honestly, it was a good choice. Blu Rose never would've been framed unless the mafia heard word of this plan. Prin and blu Rose seem like friends, I'm sure Prin wanted to inspect a friend first or something, plus, Prin has said she was SUSPICIOUS OF BLU ROSE! That's enough of a reson to at least inspect someone. That's why I inspected BlueLeaf when I was Detective. The slightest suspicion will make you inspect someone.

This post explains my feelings pretty well. Not that I'm too keen on SP because of what Trundle said about him, but sometimes you agree with those you don't actually trust.

Who ****ing cares why Prin decided to rolecheck Blu Rose? Honestly, it was a good choice. Blu Rose never would've been framed unless the mafia heard word of this plan.
See above.

Prin and blu Rose seem like friends, I'm sure Prin wanted to inspect a friend first or something, plus, Prin has said she was SUSPICIOUS OF BLU ROSE!
Yeah, but for what reasons? You of all people realize that we are friends, and that her inspecting me could be because of me being a friend.

That's enough of a reson to at least inspect someone. That's why I inspected BlueLeaf when I was Detective. The slightest suspicion will make you inspect someone.

For my inactivity, I'll point out this post I made before the game even started.
Before the game starts, I'd just like to say that I might be more inactive than previous games.
Probably not, though.
In other words, I'm not going to spam this as often.

Anyways...
I'm personally voting for SP, as Trundle's evidence leads me to believe that he is Mafia, along with Prin.

Something to add...
SP knows Prin and I are friends.
Prin and blu Rose seem like friends, I'm sure Prin wanted to inspect a friend first or something
He pointed this out, and that leads me to believe that he is Mafia*, along with the fact that he isn't taking the game seriously, being a big burden for Town, as he pointed out in the IRC (I think it was there, at least.).

* This leads me to believe so because he's giving a claim with insufficient reasoning (which is against a Townsperson) more reasoning in order to make it more believable.

But, I'll vote for myself to progress the game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fine, I give in...

I am a Mafioso, for the first time on forever.

But, what really confuses me is that Prin was actually roleblocked.

So, luckiest play in Mafia goes to Prin!

I think I'll take the risk and vote blu..

If you think about it if we do vote for blu, his death would help us a bit, like if he turns townie then Prin is most likely scum or insane.

lynn105 is confusing me. She has posted on the chatzy, but she hasn't posted on here.
Exactly.
I am a lot more comfortable talking with others in chats than actually posting. Just because I post there rather than on here doesn't mean anything, its just another form of communication. I'll try to post more often on the thread. (I am also on irc as well)

People shouldn't sign up if they don't want to play. That's it. I am not sure if we should lynch and inactive or wait and see if she will be modkilled. An inactive can do more harm than good.

Also, excuse you I want to play. I'm not stupid enough to sign up for a game and not do anything I:

I know what to do with my bloody role guys. Blu Rose just admitted he is mafia.

Meh, that was fun.

PRIN, HOW IN THE EVEN

Please PM me how the hell you figured it out, I did nothing wrong, and you were even roleblocked!

I know what to do with my bloody role guys. Blu Rose just admitted he is mafia.

Prin, you received a PM, correct?

And Blu Rose, mafia sent in the roleblock to block Prin, correct? You are 100% positive on this, that the roleblocker sent in the roleblock?

More and more I'm finding that I'm having fingers pointed at me. It's very understandable, considering my inactivity. I'm open to being inspected tonight should anyone have any suspicions on me.

i was too busy yelling in skype with a friend but we reached majority already ??? its only been like 2 hours but ok
i guess i get modkilled then??? sorry

Prin, you received a PM, correct?

And Blu Rose, mafia sent in the roleblock to block Prin, correct? You are 100% positive on this, that the roleblocker sent in the roleblock?

Yup. I am positive I received a PM.

i was too busy yelling in skype with a friend but we reached majority already ??? its only been like 2 hours but ok
It's majority, not plurality, don't worry.

They reached majority because Prin got through my roleblock and nailed me down.
I feel so humiliated...

Back