Cycling ☄ ❤ Wish Upon a Star Cycling ❤ ☄ CHECK THREAD!

Anjellie

You're a cutie-pie :D
Bells
Cake
Feedback
100% (61) +
Welcome to
☄ ❤ Wish Upon a Star Cycling ❤ ☄

We have 4 amazing Star Cyclers on this thread! Sumemr, Karen, perren1974 and I are here to make your dreams come true ~

Want to come chat with me? Click here! I am on all day and always up for a chat. Just make sure you use your TBT username or I'll probably have to kick you ;A;
Password is bubblegum

Now for the boring stuff.
RULES:

1) First come first serve. Unless I see someone who has been lurking for the villager for a while, I will let them have it. Hey, it's only fair
2) Once I announce a villager who is in boxes, I will give 10 minutes (unless I feel they should be adopted) before being put in the void.
3) If one of the villagers listed is moving out, I will start a raffle! The list may change depending on how many people are after one villager.
Marshal
Stitches
Merengue
Diana
Beau
Ankha
Julian
Marina
Whitney
Fauna
Rosie
Lolly
Fang
Tia
Zucker
Erik
4) You may ask to take a villager out of the autovoid. This is not a reservation!!
5)Please do NOT sell my villagers otherwise you will be noted and banned from ever receiving a villager from me again.
6) Once you arrive, I will lead you to the villagers house, once you have spoken to the villager, I will end the session As soon as I end session, I will always confirm (if you can no longer go in the villagers house and it says "moved out" that means it worked). If for some reason the villager has not moved out I will PM you and ask you to come back and speak to them again
7) If you lose a raffle made by any of the cyclers on this thread (Or anyone actually), please do NOT be rude, grumpy or angry with us. We understand how fustrating it might be but don't take it out on others, especially the people giving the villagers out for free.

Please remember that we reserve the right to deny anyone the ability to adopt villagers from us.
And those with dreamie proof have a higher priority!~

All of our rules are the same apart from Straitjackt who all villagers are first come first serve, no raffles!!

I think that's everything..

Thank you for taking the time to read my rules!

----------------------------------------------------

My timezone is GMT

To be announced | Raffle | Autovoid

Goldie
Felicity
Pietro
Mint
Rocket

Egbert
Pango
Simon

All my villagers are FREE. Tips are not needed but are greatly appreciated.
If you could leave me positive feedback or rate the thread that would be a big blob of awesome sauce :) <3

------------------------------------------------------

Peck was voided = 5.57pm 23/02/14
Kyle was adopted (PhantomRose) = 8.36pm 23/02/14
Kidd was voided = 9.04pm 23/02/14
Muffy was adopted (XMozzyX) = 6.37pm 24/02/14
Hamphrey was adopted (KaptenK) = 11.53pm 24/02/14
Chief was adopted (KaptenK) = 4.46pm 27/02/14
Blanche was adopted (sayoko) = 6.20pm 27/02/14

Just so everyone knows, I use this link -> Here <- to know what villagers to put in the autovoid. Everyone in the "Tier 5" will be autovoided.

Last edited:
*gasp* lurking for Chief!

Last edited:
OMG Anjellie welcome back! I miss Team Rocket Cycling Co. :c one of the best cyclers out there. Was quite sad when I heard you guys shut down. But now you're back! Good luck on the cycling c:

Last edited:
OMG Anjellie welcome back! I miss Team Rocket Cycling Co. :c one of the best cyclers out there. Was quite sad when I heard you guys shut down. But now you're back! Good luck on the cycling c:

Aww thank you! I'm sorry for all the kafuffle though, we were all friends but things happened and now I'm on my own x3 Ah well~
Thank you :D I'm still hunting for your dreamies like I said :D

Aww thank you! I'm sorry for all the kafuffle though, we were all friends but things happened and now I'm on my own x3 Ah well~
Thank you :D I'm still hunting for your dreamies like I said :D

Tysm! I acquired most of them and now only on the hunt for Marshal and Merengue :D

❤ DEIRDRE HAS MOVED IN ❤

DEIRDRE.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome back, sweetheart! ;v; oh gOD CHIEF, aUGH, I need him for my main town but I don't have any roooom.... /sobbing I never see threads for him ;; I'd lurk but I dunno if I have the time to TT someone out today y_y

Good luck to everyone and it's great to see you back, Anj <33

❤ KIDD HAS MOVED IN! ❤ (Autovoid)

kid.jpg

Also, guys, I need some advice for my main post on this thread, is it too colourful? Are some of the coloured sentences hard to read? Thing is, I want to go for a more colourful thread as my previous ones have been a bit dull, I just found this one a bit easier to read but I need other opinions :D Thank you <3​

Last edited:
I for one, love how colourful it is and it is easily read. If anything one size larger might help?

Why not look at my thread? I can make a title like mine. The bit that says 'Team LOVE Cycling!'

It's quite nice but I don't think I'd want one on my thread xD I like the plainness :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I for one, love how colourful it is and it is easily read. If anything one size larger might help?

Ah thank you, I put it up a size! It looks a bit too big now though xD Maybe if I make everything bold.. Hmmmm xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

PECK WAS AUTOVOIDED~

Last edited:
Kidd's a cutie, I hope he won't be auto-voided c: I actually regret letting him go :D
Congrats on that beautiful thread you got :)

Kidd's a cutie, I hope he won't be auto-voided c: I actually regret letting him go :D
Congrats on that beautiful thread you got :)

Yeah I'm actually quite surprised he's in tier 5, he's quite cute :eek: Considering I find all the goats a bit weird with their heads xD
Aww thank you ;w; That means a lot <3

your thread is beautiful (I like this kind of thread :))
the panda is hilarious though ^^

your thread is beautiful (I like this kind of thread :))
the panda is hilarious though ^^

Aww thank you I'm glad people like it as much as I do.
Unfortunately I had to delete Panda to put my cycling info on T^T </3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll kind of be lurking here for Deidre and Chief :3

Good luck ;w; <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

❤ CLAY HAS MOVED IN ❤ (Autovoid)

CLAY.jpg

Back