• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia V: There and Back Again [Game Over/Town Win]

tumblr_mxs6cqRZQ71sjbwj7o1_500.gif

DAY 3

Night fell once again on the company. As they nestled in to get some rest, a couple of members were posted around to take the first watch of the night. It didn't take long before a mighty call flew out across the camp. A Goblin raiding party had just been spotted.

In the vicious battle that ensued, many Company members were slain. Prin hadn’t stood a chance for the moment the fighting began a dozen arrows had flown out from the oncoming force to meet her. A cry went out across the camp as green blood began to seep through Prin’s now heavily pierced tunic. As the numbers of the enemy were gradually thinned, the goblins made a retreat. The majority of the company took pursuit leaving only few behind.

A scuffle soon broke out between the remaining members as they each accused one another of leading the goblins to the camp. oath2order was the first to fall as his head was swiftly removed from its shoulders by an overzealous fighter. Red blood splattered the ground as he fell proving his attackers aim had been true. The whole time, a steady wind had been picking up around the camp. So severe was the fighting that none of the combatants noticed. Many fell with an almighty crash, including Tom and Superpenguin who fell side by side one another, both mortally wounded. Both were covered in dark blue blood.

The wind began to howl. Just over the fighting, the sound of beating wings could be heard. Smaug the dragon had come at last. He descended on the party with monstrous speed and clamped iLoveYou up in his jaws and chomped her down in one bite. Jeremy made one great effort to save her, but he too was eaten by the great calamity. As he departed the massacre, Smaug turned his back to the bushes and blew great red flames onto the dying members of the party. Both Tom and Superpenguin sizzled and hissed as they dissolved in the flame like cubes of salt in water.

Caught by surprise as the remaining members returned, a barrage axes and arrows were thrown into Smaug’s mighty underbelly. The Dragon roared and took off to make an escape only to fall once more, overcome by the company. The dwarves roared with delight as they threw down at last their most dastardly of enemies. Smaug the terrible was no more. Neither was half the game, come to think of it. Dawn rose again to a very small crowd indeed.

Prin the Dwarf turned into an arrow porcupine.
Jeremy the Elf shouldn't have been so gallant.
Superpenguin the 1-Shot Great Eagle lost his pilotwings.
Tom the 2-Shot Great Eagle got his just desserts.
iLoveYou the D?nedain Ranger told the truth for once.
oath2order the Spawn of Ungoliant can no longer sit with us.
Fireninja1 aka Smaug the Dragon was the most anti social Tolkien dragon ever.

Day three will last 48 hours and end on Saturday 15th 2am GMT. With 15 players alive, it takes 8 to lynch

Last edited:
BAHAHAHAHAHA THAT WAS ****ING AWESOME. BETTER THAN WE COULD HAVE PLANNED IT.

FireNunja I KNEW SOMEONE WOULD PROTECT KAYLA. YESSSSSS.

Have fun ya'll HAHAHAHA

Okay, well that's why I wasn't bothering to post the case on oath2order. Superpenguin shot oath2order, who is dead now, as we thought would. Jer must have been roleblocked because he sent in protection on Kayla last night. The only other person (to Jer's surprise) who knows that Jer was a doctor was beary509. Although I won't share the long process that led to all these things (unless I'm questioned about it), we need to lynch beary509 today. I'll post a case in about 30 minutes on why beary509 is scum too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, oath2order just gave us some valuable information, so thanks for that.

Okay, well that's why I wasn't bothering to post the case on oath2order. Superpenguin shot oath2order, who is dead now, as we thought would. Jer must have been roleblocked because he sent in protection on Kayla last night. The only other person (to Jer's surprise) who knows that Jer was a doctor was beary509. Although I won't share the long process that led to all these things (unless I'm questioned about it), we need to lynch beary509 today. I'll post a case in about 30 minutes on why beary509 is scum too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, oath2order just gave us some valuable information, so thanks for that.

[17:59] <Tom29193> YOU MADE IT OBVIOUS YOU WERE EITHER VIG OR DOC

Not the only one.

I shot town twice this game and I don't regret a thing! WHAT A DISASTER. GG Town you better win.

also lol Oath

Back