Mafia TBT Mafia V: There and Back Again [Game Over/Town Win]

I would like to bring forward Trundle.
He contacted me via IRC PMs on Night 1, accusing me on being mafia. He has been dead set on me for the rest of the game, even though others ave moved on.
He also tricked me to get info out of me.
I guess I'll do an iLoveYou.
Hello.

What the **** just happened?

43008993.jpg

There is no evidence against me.
Also, if I were Mafia, you'd be dead by now.
What is he current Mafia KP?

Okay town. We can finish this. We greatly outnumber the scum now, and the SK is gone... unless there's another. I'll post something more substantial later.

I come to you last who are not last in my thoughts. For you I have prepared this. In this phial is caught the light of E?rendil’s star, set amid the waters of my fountain. It will shine still brighter when night is about you. May it be a light to you in dark places, when all other lights go out. Remember Galadriel and her Mirror! *dies*

Okay, I'm just getting back home from a long day of shopping and... OMFG?! The whole time I was reading I was like :eek:

Two mafia were killed, which means two are left. That's good, but at the cost of what? We lost 5 town, 4 that were blue, and 3 of which were strong players. I'm worried that this will be a repeat of game 4.

RIP: Prin, Jeremy, Superpenguin, Tom and iLoveYou. :c

I come to you last who are not last in my thoughts. For you I have prepared this. In this phial, is caught the light of E?rendil’s star, set amid the waters of my fountain. It will shine still brighter when night is about you. May it be a light to you in dark places, when all other lights go out. Remember Galadriel and her Mirror! *dies*

Daqfuq was that.

Back