• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Some random doodles and things (◍•ᴗ•◍)

BungoTheElf

Bells
Switch
2684-9072-7710
Island
Frescas
Spring Sakura
Dreamy Easter Egg
Golden Easter Egg
Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Chao Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Chao Easter Egg
Here's my random doodle dump!
I'd love to hear feedback and whatever! c:

-x-x-x-x-x-

I use >>this<< site to make it transparent

newest
jA9biJf.png
Sq5w0r7.jpg
r4RPGig.jpg
mN4NU6s.png
wNQrR5r.jpg
M4DSMaB.png
QeuNwR5.png
5P1SQBq.png
WWiqv8u.png
0FPo4iv.png
hSridN5.png
v1DaYs7.png
Y3UokUE.png
T6M53kB.png
g04OAYf.png
qkYmmWp.png
2B4oAcF.png
0YwfQyU.png
rFALW8j.jpg
nCj8AaA.png
T1RJeCe.png
cfXVGKa.png
K8XpqWR.png
8G4LBdS.png
oldest
ns7xG3O.jpg
7CtFE7L.gif
3KLD38z.png
3NjKWiv.png
tEbrnzJ.png
eX9GYBJ.png
NFQiea7.gif
bu8Bck5.png
wGCofyR.gif
skrLM8o.gif

UgQ9CLA.png
tsBgN2j.png
Map4aRg.png
MalzTNE.png

Last edited:
Last edited:
you're so cuteeeeeeeeee *Q* *Q* *Q*

THANK YOU AGAIN DO YOU KNOWW I CAN'T EVEN THANK YOU ENOUGH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MG

Could I please ask for a pixel of my Mayor please?
Reference; Picture1.jpg

Last edited:
These are so cute <3
how did you get that water brush like effect in the drawing you did of bluebird?

Aww, lynn! I like your art! :]
Aww these are adorable (^∇^)
you're so cuteeeeeeeeee *Q* *Q* *Q*

THANK YOU AGAIN DO YOU KNOWW I CAN'T EVEN THANK YOU ENOUGH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MG

Awww thank you so much guys so much! <333

Could I please ask for a pixel of my Mayor please?
Reference; View attachment 25365

Sorry, the op says I'm not taking requests now, please come later when I do though! c:

These are so cute <3
how did you get that water brush like effect in the drawing you did of bluebird?
Hmm you know, I'm sorry cause' I don't actually know D: I know I use the water paint brush but I keep the settings the same? I have free trial so I'm pretty sure it resets it back since it expired LOL I guess I used light strokes? I'll try testing it out later and see if I can get something similar if I have time! : D

Last edited:
Doodle I did on drawcast :~)
rFALW8j.jpg
MAY START REQUESTS TOMORROW !!

Last edited:
Doodle of Tangy for a buddy but idk I want to start requests but I'm not sure how much to do since I already am doing some for friends and don't want to over do it @.@
0YwfQyU.png

Aww your art is so cute! I love your stuff! Especially your pixel art! Very nice job!

And if you wanna do commissions, you should just make a defined number of slots so you don't overbook yourself :)

Aww your art is so cute! I love your stuff! Especially your pixel art! Very nice job!

And if you wanna do commissions, you should just make a defined number of slots so you don't overbook yourself :)

Yeah I'm thinking maybe two slots for today? idk but I have one more request from a friend to do n__n
Here's one for another bud! : D The hair turned out bad D':
wGCofyR.gif

Last edited:
*sigh* nvm no pic

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tyvm anyways hang on I might have 1

Back