• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Perfect Fruit Exchange (ACNL)

I need some perfect fruits to give to my villagers. I can give perfect pears in return. I'm looking for 9 of each if possible.

Hi. I'm looking to trade a bushel of perfect cherries for a bushel of perfect oranges. Please let me know if anyone can trade.

got baskets of perfect oranges, hmu if you're interested!! looking for other perfect fruit in exchange

I'm looking for perfect oranges and perfect peaches. I can give perfect pears in return. I especially need perfect oranges since Fang wants one!

What I already have: oranges, durians, and coconuts
What I'm looking for: everything else

I'm looking for perfect oranges and perfect peaches. I can give perfect pears in return. I especially need perfect oranges since Fang wants one!

Friend code : 0834 - 5261 - 4875
Name: :^)

Perfect Oranges are on premium at my retail if anyone wants to sell some. Friend code is on the side.

Have bushels of perfect pears for any other perfect fruit if anyone wants a trade?

I have a ton of perfect cherries that I'd love to exchange for basically any other type of perfect fruit (cherries are the only perfect ones I have so far)! I'll trade a full basket of my perfect cherries for a full basket of a different perfect fruit! If anyone's interested, please let me know!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Have bushels of perfect pears for any other perfect fruit if anyone wants a trade?

I'd like to trade you for my perfect cherries if thats ok!

I have 1 basket of 6 perfect Oranges! Willing to trade for any kind! ORANGE you surprised?

Im sorry, everybody's brain cells.

Last edited:
I have a lot of perfect peaches to trade! Looking to trade or for a town with premium perfect peaches. Really need to get rid of these u.u

I have a basket of perfect oranges I'd like to trade for perfect pears. I like to have baskets of all the perfect fruits so I can give them to villagers when they ask for a regular fruit. :) If anyone with perfect pears could help me out, I'd appreciate it!

Last edited:
Back