• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Auction Pietro in boxes! CLOSED. Reserved for winner.

SourRice

Bells
Cake
Cake
Feedback
100% (11) +
Pietro is finally moving. I wouldn't get rid of the cute little sheep, but he planted himself in the middle of my orchard. :mad: Anyways, he's leaving. :3

Starting price is 1 mil.
Increments in 500k.
Buyout: 30 mil

Auction ends at 7PM PST on January 17 (today).

Edit: Changing it to 8PM because of real life matters. :p

Edit 2: He has all of his original furniture and original shirt! Not sure about catchphrase because I haven't talked to him much.

xlRenn wins with 6 mil bid! Congratz

Last edited:
There are several people looking for the creepy clown sheep! Hopefully at least one of them will spot this!

Yeah, I like him, but he did a no no of putting himself in my orchard (destroying my trees) and taking half of my path :( Hopefully he'll find a good home. :3

I'm not sure. It will depend, cause I'm still building my town, I'm in need of money. xD

Sorry if I sound thick here but what is PST? I'm GMT was just wondering what time it ended but don't know the time difference!

Also I would like to mention. All of his original furniture is intact, and he is wearing his original shirt. :p

Auction closed :p xlRenn wins. Add my 3ds friend code, and I'll let you know when gates are open.

Last edited:
Back