• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway How many people like Bob?~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixori

Radical Dreamer
Bells
Switch
5651-9186-6413
Famous Mushroom
Spring Sakura
Moon Ball
Love Ball
Togepi Easter Egg
Red Feather
Green Feather
Yellow Feather
Pink Feather
Purple Feather
Feedback
100% (250) +
I am so happy right now, my main town is going the way I want it to. Bob just announced that he was leaving, and I'm letting him go because he's not my dreamie. He is all original!! Furniture, saying, and clothing all the same. Whoever wants him needs to be able to pick him up today. Meaning, please have room. I think Bob is fairly popular, if not here, then on tumblr he definitely is.

I want him to go to someone who is going to love him. c: Thank you!

If you're coming to my town to adopt him, you may NOT talk to any of my other villagers. Please don't touch any hybrids I have messily planted about, and please just don't do something that'll make me flip the wi-fi switch and give you negative feedback. You find me, you follow me, talk to Bob, and we're done! <3

Ahhh I'm tempted because I need a lazy but I already have cat overload in my town. :p Hope he finds a good home! :)

Ahhh I'm tempted because I need a lazy but I already have cat overload in my town. :p Hope he finds a good home! :)
Haha, the cats in the game are so cute that's why! <3 Thank you so much, I hope so too!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have someone expressing interest, so I may close this soon depending on what they say back to me.

Oh gosh, he's one of my dreamies. If he's still available, could I get him?
Edit: whoops, just saw about the other person. Sorry!

Last edited:
Oh gosh, he's one of my dreamies. If he's still available, could I get him?
Edit: whoops, just saw about the other person. Sorry!

Ahh no problem, I'll close this down now. :c I hope you get him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back