• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia III: The Murder Before Christmas [Game Over/Town Win]

Kippla, are you pretending to be dumb? It was all an act by Karla and Dolby. -_-
I called this in the mafia chat, urgh. Nice job, Karla, good play!

Mafia, you better not mess the rest of the game up! My role became pretty useless with those Detectives dead, so with that I bid you all goodbye! To the Obs Chat I go!

Actually, I worked alone. I'm serious! celebrates, I suspected that I would be lynched today along with a mafia, oath2order made it to obvious to me. Hope you win town and remember post 1390!

- - - Post Merge - - -

It wasn't an act, I was genuinely convinced that Dolby was scum (he WAS lying throughout). Until there was a Mad Hatter confirmed in the game, at which point I figured he may be the bomber and should die anyway.

It was nessicary, if I told you i was mad hatter i would be lynched day 3. This is my last post

Actually, I worked alone. I'm serious! celebrates, I suspected that I would be lynched today along with a mafia, oath2order made it to obvious to me. Hope you win town and remember post 1390!

- - - Post Merge - - -

It was nessicary, if I told you i was mad hatter i would be lynched day 3. This is my last post

Guys seriously .. this conversation should continue in Observer Chat. One of the members involved is still playing the game & you three are dead.

Dolby please do not respond to KarlaKGB's posts. You are dead, you can defend yourself later or leave a post for him in Observer Chat to read.

The conversation is over.

Guys seriously .. this conversation should continue in Observer Chat. One of the members involved is still playing the game & you three are dead.

Dolby please do not respond to KarlaKGB's posts. You are dead, you can defend yourself later or leave a post for him in Observer Chat to read.

The conversation is over.

ngbbs4fc2a71d14346.jpg

There are two mafiaso left, and they are Mafia Goons if I can remember the roles correctly.

We can't wait until Day to discuss the lynch, the Mafia might kill Karla before he can share his suspicions. Pretty much all of them have been correct, so we need to act quickly.

I got killed by DOLBY?! Jesus christ, I'm almost glad I'm dead. The ****img SHAME.

Alrighty. Time to say my goodbyes.

Karla - The only reason town is going to survive is because they all follow your lead like sheep. It's a good thing you tend to be right.

Blu Rose and Dolby - How have you two survived this long? Seriously it's a miracle that nobody killed you early because I mean, if beary improved from last game, I don't know how you did.

The rest of you, meh. I have nothing to say.

I'm at work, watch this space for my death video.

I got killed by DOLBY?! Jesus christ, I'm almost glad I'm dead. The ****img SHAME.

Alrighty. Time to say my goodbyes.

Karla - The only reason town is going to survive is because they all follow your lead like sheep. It's a good thing you tend to be right.

Blu Rose and Dolby - How have you two survived this long? Seriously it's a miracle that nobody killed you early because I mean, if beary improved from last game, I don't know how you did.

The rest of you, meh. I have nothing to say.

I'm at work, watch this space for my death video.

cartman-tears-o.gif

So, can we start discussing? We don't have much time, it doesn't take long for them to send in one kill.

Well, Dolby brought up a good point with the votes. Four people voted for me and him, and 2 of them flipped red. I suspect Horus and lynn.

Alright, I haven't made a good, long post in awhile.
Let's take a look at the votes, everyone.
SuperPenguin (5)
KarlaKGB
Trundle
Kippla
Blu Rose
Dolby

Dolby (7)
KarlaKGB
Trundle
Lynn105
Oath2Order
Superpenguin
Horus

Kippla

Oath2Order (2)
Dolby
Blu Rose

Kippla (4)
Lynn105
Oath2Order
Superpenguin
Horus
So, as we now know, Superpenguin and Oath2Order were both scum. Look at who voted the same as them. Horus and Lynn105. Now, if this isn't obvious enough to you who is mafia, let's take a further look.

I don't see why not. It scares me to think of Karla being a mafia mayor.

Alright, well if Trundle or Karla turn out to be Mafia, not my fault this time

...and now they're in deep dark danger.

I think Tina has a point though. I was a Miller last game so I know that really sucks but I mean Tina has been super active in trying to find and take out Mafia this whole game just like Karla, so I can't really see that she'd be mafia in this case.

At this point in time, she's one of the strongest members we have at the moment and her proposal is pretty reasonable, I'd say we just go with it instead of lynching her off entirely.
Here is he, agreeing with his mafia friend Tina, trying to encourage what she had.
Dolby has been suspicious to me since the beginning, with his role and whatnot, and lately he's been really anxious to just lynch people without much evidence.

Like, I know Tina was mafia and all but shouldn't he have at least thought about it a little more?
Trying to accuse Dolby when he knows Dolby ain't no mafia.

Lynn105
LYNN HAS 9 POSTS WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO
Ahh sorry guys, kinda forgot about this a bit D:

So, basically right now the main suspect is TheCreeperHugz? From reading, I'm pretty sure TheCreeperHugz is more in suspicion now, due to to her not posting after her vote on VD, She has last been on TBT at 2:25 est time for me and her last post was 2 days ago.. I feel like she might be mafia, but she hasn't posted anything or what so ever to defend herself in the last few days

UGhhh I feel like I'm becoming a bandwagoner if I vote for her though.. Other than that I think Klinguin is another suspect due to lack of posts and not wanting to post , but at this point I feel like both will be mod-killed. I want to think about my vote a little longer before I decide who to vote on.

I dunno TheCreeperHugz is a vigilante so you know and stuff #badcase

LYNN HAS 9 POSTS WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO
Is that a bad thing..? o:

Anyways, I'm not sure if the two were trying to make me seem like mafia by voting with me or it was just a coincidence? Maybe they knew SP would die from Karla's suspicions? (They all voted after me) Did they really even explain their votes? (excuse me if they did but it seemed like they just voted on a whim or something) Maybe I seemed like a good target with my little post count? There's two mafioso left out of us seven. Right now I trust the elected roles and trusting myself, (Sounds weird lol) For me there's two mafioso out of four people. And anyways due to my similar voting with SP and Oath, I'll probably be killed along with Horus in the next two day lynches..

Is that a bad thing..? o:

Anyways, I'm not sure if the two were trying to make me seem like mafia by voting with me or it was just a coincidence? Maybe they knew SP would die from Karla's suspicions? (They all voted after me) Did they really even explain their votes? (excuse me if they did but it seemed like they just voted on a whim or something) Maybe I seemed like a good target with my little post count? There's two mafioso left out of us seven. Right now I trust the elected roles and trusting myself, (Sounds weird lol) For me there's two mafioso out of four people. And anyways due to my similar voting with SP and Oath, I'll probably be killed along with Horus in the next two day lynches..

Not necessarily. You're down as a suspect but, in all honesty, Hikari is higher up than you.

DAY 6

rFAFrcc.jpg

DAY 6

A shot rang out but nobody died.

You've got the usual 48 hours plus the 16:30 left of what should have been night to decide on who to lynch. If you've all voted and feel it time to move onto Night 6 that can be arranged as well. I will try and have an actual countdown update later today.

Hikari is freed.

Last edited:
Okay I'm dead and I already did my post but I just wanna say as I type this you forgot to say what day I died on in the first post player list.

Y'know, Kippla's sudden drop in activity is pretty telling in the mid-late game. It's at this stage that Mafia are really afraid of saying something contradictory to what they've said earlier. For that reason, I'm voting to lynch Kippla.

Back