Mafia TBT Mafia III: The Murder Before Christmas [Game Over/Town Win]

I know you won't respond, but, speak for yourself, lynn.

Anyways...
She strikes again! Not even bothering to defend herself. I think I'm going to vote for lynn: Same reason she voted for Kippla: Scared of messing up. Also voting for Kippla. Reasoning was already presented.

Blu, is there a problem with me trying to keep my spam level low? Would you like me to constantly post instead? I told you all I would lurk and stay quiet in my signup post. Apparently you think I knew before the game started I would be Mafia, because that's pretty much what it sounds like. I wonder if you bothered to actually look at my posts from the signups.

I wish the Town a merry Christmas, because this is probably my last day alive.

Fun fact: I looked at your signup post.

Another fun fact: You didn't stay true to it.
You then extremely lowered your activity. This caused us (right?) to believe that you were afraid of messing up. Slipping information. Being under suspicion, you lowered your activity so that you could get out of suspicion. As foreseen, it worked. For a while. Now, you are under suspicion yet again.

Just because I provided evidence against you and voted for you does not mean that this is your last day alive. Knowing people, they'll probably gather up more convincing evidence against someone else in the 1 and a half days we have (half day for me ;~;).

Oh, and Happy Christmas, everybody! Yes, even the Mafia, due to them possibly being decent people, although cold-blooded killers. I italicized possibly due to the fact that I have no idea who is Mafia.

I tried to stay true to it, actually. But then people started telling me to stop posting so much, and then I went under suspicion because of my posting. So, I shut my mouth and let everyone talk without my annoying posts so the Town could get somewhere. I don't really have any info to slip, I just didn't want to clog the thread and be lynched for posting too much. I figured that if I was quiet, I could live longer and we'd be more successful in killing the Mafia.

But I gave you a reason for my sudden quietness, and I don't really think a decrease in activity when I've said that I would be quiet and people told me to be quiet is solid evidence that says '____ is Mafia, they became silent'.

Guys, we need to focus votes on the biggest suspects right now - Dolby and Superpenguin. I understand wanting to vote Kippa, but lynn?

Guys, we need to focus votes on the biggest suspects right now - Dolby and Superpenguin. I understand wanting to vote Kippa, but lynn?

Blu said lynn 'did it again' and didn't bother defending herself. Blu believes lynn is scared of messing up, like he said I am.

I'm not so suspicious of Lynn yet. I dunno, maybe it's because she hasn't posted. Kippla though, definitely. Dolby for the obvious reason.

Karla, I wonder why you are suspicious of Superpenguin's questioning of you. I thought you didn't want us to trust you? Questioning your moves means that he's not trusting you, the exact thing you wanted.

Unless I'm reading into this too much.

He questions without contributing. Look at the way he approached the days where we lynched innocents, compared to the days where we lynched Mafia. There is a noticeable difference in the what he says.

Just making sure... I'm not able to vote today, right? Also, am I still able to post here? (Mainly about my thoguhts of the lynch canditates.) [COLOR]

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just making sure... I'm not able to vote today, right? Also, am I still able to post here? (Mainly about my thoguhts of the lynch canditates.)

Just making sure... I'm not able to vote today, right? Also, am I still able to post here? (Mainly about my thoguhts of the lynch canditates.) [COLOR]

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just making sure... I'm not able to vote today, right? Also, am I still able to post here? (Mainly about my thoguhts of the lynch canditates.)

Yup sorry, that was my mistake. You aren't allowed to vote at all during the Double Lynch. Being that you're incarcerated, I think I'm not going to allow you to post. You're pretty much in " jail " so your thoughts shouldn't be heard from there in my opinion. =P Sorry Hikari.

( Sorry Tom. <|3 If you wanted it to go down another way )

I voted Kippla, because well I already posted a long post a few days ago that described all my reasons that I found her suspicious.
And then Dokby for the reasons of apparent constant lying that seems to be endangering the town.

That's kind of sudden. Quick question: did all the DTs tell you their check results, or just Tina's? You seem very confident that SP is Mafia.

Well, shoot. My mother just told me we were going to Pennsylvania, specifically my G-ma's, the day after tomorrow. My G-ma doesn't have wireless fidelity... Well, shoot.

I guess I'll be able to live out until 2/3s of Day 5... Is anybody supposedly on the nomexistent replacement list? If anybody is, then they'd love to receive the role of Townie... Well, I say good luck to Town! I'll still try to contribute as much as possible until the day after Christmas.

Well... I'm going with SuperPenguin, for reasons already stated.

But, oath2order is second on my list. Why? Because he obviously did not know what I was "babbling incoherently" about, and this could mean that he didn't read the above post, due to him not caring. His not caring could mean that he doesn't think he needs to read all the posts, gather specific details, because he is Mafia, and is thus safe from Mafia shots if he "contributes." Also, for reasons already stated, not necessarily by me.

##UNVOTE: lynn105
##VOTE: SuperPenguin
##VOTE: oath2order

Well, goodbye everybody. Good luck to Town! Have a happy New Year!

Back