• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia III: The Murder Before Christmas [Game Over/Town Win]

What reasons? You didn't give ANY reason for voting me! You hardly even said anything about me. You gave more of a reason for Kippla than for anyone else in this game.

Superpenguin, look at how hard Kippla was questioned by Tina. It is almost certainly not a ruse to convince us of Kippla's innocense

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do NOT vote Kippla, it is giving the Mafia players an easy way out of lynching Superpenguin.

Agreed that Superpenguin is probably mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going to vote SP for attempting to divert attention away from himself/herself onto Kippla

Well... I'm going with SuperPenguin, for reasons already stated.

But, oath2order is second on my list. Why? Because he obviously did not know what I was "babbling incoherently" about, and this could mean that he didn't read the above post, due to him not caring. His not caring could mean that he doesn't think he needs to read all the posts, gather specific details, because he is Mafia, and is thus safe from Mafia shots if he "contributes." Also, for reasons already stated, not necessarily by me.

##UNVOTE: lynn105
##VOTE: SuperPenguin
##VOTE: oath2order

Well, goodbye everybody. Good luck to Town! Have a happy New Year!

You post this random babbling post that really shouldn't have been made at all (you tell us where you went WHEN YOU COME BACK).

Superpenguin, look at how hard Kippla was questioned by Tina. It is almost certainly not a ruse to convince us of Kippla's innocense

That doesn't mean anything? Have you looked at any of the previous games? Mafia does some really crazy stuff to prevent themselves from getting suspected. For example, when lynn was mafia in game 1, she voted for Mary, her mafia teammate, to be lynched day 1. Also, iLoveYou completely sacrificed Hikari last game. So, the basic questioning that Tina and Kippla had exchanged does not prove anything in my eyes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wouldn't even say Tina questioned Kippla all that much either. She literally only asked her why she voted for VD and then switched all of a sudden. What's the big deal? She was much more questioning of Blu Rose than anyone else in the game.

I've been looking at the voting patterns and have found something distrubing. Four people have voted for myself and Kippla

Superpenguin
Lynn105
Oath2order
Horus

There are four mafia left in the game

Coincidence? Possibly. I would like the town to think about this in tomarrows lynch

NIGHT 5

2hpoSOU.jpg

NIGHT 5

It was declared that today would be a double lynch when the town awoke and the word that two would die struck some fear into the hearts of some. With the mafia quickly losing ground they gained, many were looking forward to a scum free town.

It was SuperPenguin and Dolby who were lead to the gallows today, both suspected of being scum. Penguin begged and pleaded while Dolby rambled on, spinning mad tales and yarns that made no sense in the end. Penguin was the first to go, his lifeless body turning bright red and list of scratched out names written on them. Dolby had something clutched in his hands that he refused to let go of, insisting that it will all make sense in the end. With a resounding snap, an explosion went off and oath2order's head landed near Penguin's dangling feet bleeding red and rolling towards the shocked town.

SuperPenguin the Mafioso Framer was lynched.

Dolby the Mad Hatter was lynched.

Oath2order the Mafioso Roleblocker was blown to bits.

Night ends in 24 hours or whenever you guys get your actions in.

KP = 1

Oath and SP were Mafia! *highfives Town*

Looks like Dolby was the Mad Hatter after all. You should've come forward.

Thank you, please remeber post 1390. If I claimed mad hatter, I would have been lynched sooner

Kippla, are you pretending to be dumb? It was all an act by Karla and Dolby. -_-
I called this in the mafia chat, urgh. Nice job, Karla, good play!

Mafia, you better not mess the rest of the game up! My role became pretty useless with those Detectives dead, so with that I bid you all goodbye! To the Obs Chat I go!

Kippla, are you pretending to be dumb? It was all an act by Karla and Dolby. -_-
I called this in the mafia chat, urgh. Nice job, Karla, good play!!

i'm dead but yolo
..karla's just said "You could've just told me"
I'm pretty sure it wasn't an act and that it was just pot luck

also idgaf if i'm wrong :}

It wasn't an act, I was genuinely convinced that Dolby was scum (he WAS lying throughout). Until there was a Mad Hatter confirmed in the game, at which point I figured he may be the bomber and should die anyway.

Back