• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia III: The Murder Before Christmas [Game Over/Town Win]

DAY 4

rFAFrcc.jpg

DAY 4

The two bodyguards had been making the rounds, unaware of each other's presence as their paths had never overlapping. They had always noticed another set of footprints, but they were optimistic that it was the other bodyguard. It wasn't until a shot rang out, that tonight River decided to check the other set of prints out fearing that the other bodyguard was dead. At the end of the trail, Chris. was lying there bleeding out with the word 'I WAS THE BOD' scribbled out in his blood. River stumbled back only to bump into BellBringerGreen and Beary509 both horrified an trying to back away from River. As each tried to disperse, they were shot in the back and left for dead.

BellBringerGreen the Townie was killed.

Beary509 the Townie was killed.

River the Townie/Bodyguard was killed.

Chris. the Townie/Bodyguard was killed.

You have 50~ hours to find scum or surrender.

So um.
I died. No surprise there. I guess I was too annoying.
Good luck to all of my townie friends! :D
I hope we win! <3

-Beary509

PS Mafia-

WHY U DO DIS

Oh, just lovely.

Well, I guess we should be glad we didn't lynch River forever ago...

Well, Sheriff, looks like you're targeted by the Mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and, if anybody else has come to this conclusion, I would just like to point this out:

8 of us are truly Townspeople.

Can somebody please post a list of the persons who've roleclaimed to anyone at all? Or, should I do it?

FML I shot Chris.

We are in LYLO. There was someone who recently started joining the Mumble. They gently pushed me towards Creeper and Klinkguin. I fed them inaccurate information. They thought they were roleblocking the Detective last night.

Tina is Mafia.

FML I shot Chris.

We are in LYLO. There was someone who recently started joining the Mumble. They gently pushed me towards Creeper and Klinkguin. I fed them inaccurate information. They thought they were roleblocking the Detective last night.

Tina is Mafia.

Klinkguin I was not certain of. It was the PM she sent you, and your analysis of it, that made me feel more certain of her. Her ignorance in responding to questions also made her more suspect. I even recall you guided me through that step by step and let me figure it out for myself - I didn't just throw out an accusation.

My suspicions against TheCreeperHugz was encouraged by this post:

Although Karla made a very good post about VD with a lot of evidence, I think that Trundle is suspicious right now. He has said hinself, as Karla has, that people shouldn't automatically trust people enough to roleclaim straight away. Yes, we elected him as mayor, but that doesn't make him immediately trustworthy. So why would he bother asking veterans to roleclaim to him? As we saw last game, roleclaiming to Kayla and Jubs (in the scum chat we had made a list of people and their roles) was the town's downfall, so no one wo played the previous game is going to be stupid enough to risk the same situation if there is a chance we have elected scum.

It genuinely seemed like she was redirecting attention from VD (who was later confirmed godfather) to Trundle. Her general silence later also made her seem more guilty. I was surprised when she flipped blue.

I don't understand what you are referring to in that final sentence. I don't know who the remaining detective is.

Do you remember how we came to be certain on TheCreeperHugz and Klinkguin? It was because I suggested looking at the people who voted Trundle last. I did that before even loading the page myself. We already suspected TheCreeperHugz, so seeing the posting times between VD, TheCreeperHugz, and Klinkguin (8 minutes between the three of them) would have had anyone suspicious. How was I to know it would simply be coincidence?

I made it this far? Oh, wow *-*

But looks like our bodyguards are dead! This is very scary for the Town and our officials...

- - - Post Merge - - -

If 5 of the 13 people left are Mafia, we need to find them. Who is inactive but still voting? Who seems like they're biding their time, waiting for the right time to corrupt us?

Hikari (Inactive)
Trundle (Mayor)
SuperPenguin
Dolby (roleclaimed Bus Driver, somewhat suspected due to two bus driver clause)
Blu Rose
Horus (Semi-active)
Kippla (Suspected)
lynn105 (Inactive)
oath2order (Semi-inactive)
LaurinaMN (Semi-inactive, more leaning towards inactive)
Tina (Suspected)
Kuma (Semi-inactive)
KarlaKGB (Sheriff, some shooting role)

So far, in my opinion, lynn seems to be the only inactive. Again, suspicions list so far:

Tina, due to convincing Karla into Creeper and Klink, both innocent (proved upon death),
lynn, for being inactive,
Dolby, two Bus Drivers clause,
Kippla, (can somebody please remind me of why? I know she was suspected...), and
Laurina, due to semi-inactiveness.

Now, nobody is confirmed to be Mafia. But, these people have been showing most suspicious behavior (combining Kippla and Karla's logic). Kind of ironic due to Kippla being on the list.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, replace Laurina with Hikari.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Blu Rose said:
So far, in my opinion, lynn seems to be the only inactive.

I say as I list Hikari as an inactive.

I'm going to vote for Tina because of what Karla has said and what he has done for the done right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Right now, as i see it, there is only one way for the town to win, have the mad hatter kill two mafia

So far, in my opinion, lynn seems to be the only inactive. Again, suspicions list so far:

Tina, due to convincing Karla into Creeper and Klink, both innocent (proved upon death),
lynn, for being inactive,
Dolby, two Bus Drivers clause,
Kippla, (can somebody please remind me of why? I know she was suspected...), and
Laurina, due to semi-inactiveness.

I'm going to vote for Tina because of what Karla has said and what he has done for the done right now.

I have already explained why I suspected TheCreeperHugz and Klinkguin. Did either of you think they were innocent at the time?

Yes, I can see now that I made a mistake in suspecting them. It's easy to do so when the roles have already been revealed. At the time I thought it was unlikely they were town.

Oh. Okay. Yeah, I guess that was a little hypocritical.

I thought Klink was innocent, but good point on TheCreeperHugz.

Hikari is who I?m most suspicious of.

Hikari for for Mayor!

I want to be the mayor because I was a Mafia Goon in the past game, so I know what techinques they may use.

Also, I would like to be mayor because I will listen to everyone's suggestions and theorys and reply to them with my opinion.

I'm not exactly sure what else I should say in my mayor post, but if you have questions about me what I would do as mayor, feel free to ask! :)
Mayor Speech
If you vote for me as Mayor, I will try my best to help the town, such as pardoning bad bandwagon. (If I'm sheffif.) Also, I'm not gonna make promises I don't have control over, unlike Karla. For example, I can't keep the town from losing people, because the Mafia's going to strike, but I will try my best to look back at previous post and see why they were killed and then decide on who might of done it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So, basically, I'll try to the best of my ability to find out who the mafia is and lynch them.
His candidacy got shot down due to his lack of confidence and making no promises. Maybe he didn?t want to make promises because he knew he wouldn?t have been able to keep them. He?s known to slip up because what happened in the previous game: role-claiming as a miller. He was being very careful to not say anything that he could be accounted for in the future. And made a general speech of what every mayor or sheriff would do at their minimum.

I'm gonna step down from running for Mayor, because I'll not as good as the three other candidates.

Anyways, right now I think Karla and Trundle would make the best team, but I'm still undesided.

One hour later, VillageDweller runs for Mayor.

Twenty minutes later:
I think I'm gonna with Harry. Like he said, he makes really good post and the fact that he will personally help us town members is a good quality for a mayor to have! It'll be nice to be able to talk and get help from a great player.

A day later, VD doesn't look too promising, so he decided to jump onto the Trundle train.

Day one lynch:

Karla posted his suspicions on a few people early in the game and Klinkguinwas one of them:
?I erroneously stated that he didn't vote. His vote doesn't give much information - it took place when Trundle was already leading by a good margin. Not giving a reason is annoying. Could be scum just jumping on the easy vote. Equally could be disinterested townie wagoning.?
Fifteen minutes later, of the people listed, Kikari has no problem jumping on calling Kinkguin(VETERAN) the most scummy when there were plenty more people under suspicions and still early in the game.
Well, Klinkguin seems like the most scummy person out of the people you chose. Not giving a reason for your vote is a cowardly/scummy thing to do.
- - - Post Merge - - -
Although, perhaps he just doesn't care about this game...
- - - Post Merge - - -
Either way, he should be lynched. Inactivity is bad.

Trundle put in his first lynch vote for FoxWolf a minute before he needed to put his vote in. Not the best reasons to lynch someone, he seemed more after the person himself than his actual role, but either way it was a huge hit and miss with anyone. A few minutes later Hikari has no problem with agreeing to the FoxWolf(TOWNIE) lynch.
I guess it'll be okay to vote out FoxWolf.
He never really contributed in any of the games...
And afterwards gave no remorse for the lost townie.
I don't know why everyone is so angry for... it's better to get out a annoying townie, rather than a more important blue role.
And then we get down to the VillageDweller(GODFATHER) lynch.
Hm... Okay I think I have to vote for VD. Refusing a incarantion is really strange, and the choosing another specific time is even stranger. Also, he hasn't really given good defence to support his reasoning.
?Hm? Okay I think I HAVE TO vote for VD?. Really? The case against VillageDweller was the most solid case given in the game at the time. The other times you were more than happy to jump right in and get them out of the way. But with all the evidence back up against VD, that?s when you get hesitant?

Back