Mafia TBT Mafia III: The Murder Before Christmas [Game Over/Town Win]

NIGHT 3

2hpoSOU.jpg

NIGHT 3

It wasn't long after the events of the previous day that TheCreeperHugz caught a nasty cold and was bedridden for the rest of the day, barring them from attending the town hall meeting on finding the remaining scum. Sleeping most of the day away, they were shocked when their door was breached and a swat team dragging them into the street to the rope. No chance to escape, no chance to reason and all out of luck TheCreeperHugz was hung quickly and swiftly turning blue rather fast.

Disappointed the town dispersed hoping maybe, just maybe they'd find something that would give them leads in the morning. It was during this, that Justin and Klinkguin was struck mysteriously by a freak bolt of lightning followed by a voice laughing maniacally, "HO HO HO, MERRY CHRISTMAS."

TheCreeperHugz the vigilante was lynched.

Justin the paramedic met Zeus.

Klinkguin the Veteran also met Zeus.

You have 24~ hours to send in all night actions. Day will begin sooner if you send in all actions early.

Last edited:
Very upset about this outcome. We just lost two more blue roles to modkills!
SERIOUSLY, GUYS IS IT THAT HARD TO VOTE!?!?!?!

I seriously wish Hugz would've got on to defend herself. Without any defense from her, her death was basically guaranteed. :/

Oh sugar. I wasn't expecting that.

RIP Creeper, Klinkguin, & Jubs. :( I think what we learn from this though is that even if you're a blue role you need to contribute. Two out of three of the people who died today were under suspicion and the reason was they were avoiding contributing. Karla stated right at the beginning that even if you're blue you should try to blend in with town. Remaining blue roles: please learn from this!

I'm pretty shocked with the results. This is extremely unfortunate. Disappointed in Justin for not voting, but out of the three I'm sure he had his reasons in his personal life or TBT stuff keeping him occupied. Upsetting that we lost a paramedic. Wish TheCreeperHugz would have defended herself, but she would have been modkilled anyways or eventually. I hope we can recover from losing a Veteran and a Vigilante.

Well, this isn't good. Creeper turned out to be blue, and two blues were killed via modkill! Seriously, at least put a place holder vote so you won't get modkilled... Anyways, it looks like we have no leads... (Since Creeper and Klink were both Blue.)

Well damn. We're losing more and more blues as we speak! It's not hard to vote, you guys.

G, G flat, F, E, E flat trill ((from E flat to E) on flute).

*Bangs forehead on conveniently placed table*

I somewhat excuse Justin, due to the fair, but Klinkguin? Really?! We're helping the Mafia through modkills...

Looks like I wasn't the only one getting bored lol, we still have Karla and Trundle though, so that's good.

So... who else here feels like we should pursue my suspicions of Kippla. If anybody else seems suspicious to you, speak up.

Dolby, don't think you're off the hook. We do still have evidence against you.

I found it kind of weird how SP latched onto Dolby's arguments against me and paid no attention to anything but the 'two Bus Drivers' logic. That may be just me, but I found it odd.

Dolby, don't think you're off the hook. We do still have evidence against you.

I found it kind of weird how SP latched onto Dolby's arguments against me and paid no attention to anything but the 'two Bus Drivers' logic. That may be just me, but I found it odd.

Kippla, don't think you're off the hook either, right now, as I see it, we're the two chief canidates for the lynch, and Superpenguin hasn't completely neglected the argument of me being mafia either

I wish Justin had posted, but I guess I understand. Admins got stuff to do :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

I noticed that this recently posted list stated that it is the final votelist. Does this mean this is the final night?

I wish Justin had posted, but I guess I understand. Admins got stuff to do :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

I noticed that this recently posted list stated that it is the final votelist. Does this mean this is the final night?

Final votelist for Day 3, but more than likely Day 4 will be the last day.

Back