• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia III: The Murder Before Christmas [Game Over/Town Win]

There's about an hour and 45 minutes left, we'll find out who died tonight soon. I wonder if the Mafia thought they could pull off the Godfather Mayor thing again, and this time they paid the price for trying.

I can now say with complete confidence that I trust Karla. I hope we can take down some more Mafia members when Day hits.

Hopefully more scum die tonight, but I just want the rest of town to remember there is still 5 mafia members left. Getting the godfather early was great, but don't slow down in finding the rest of the mafia.

Well yes, Chris, but the Godfather would've screwed the Detective(s) up into not killing him/her, so now the checks will be confirmed.

Well yes, Chris, but the Godfather would've screwed the Detective(s) up into not killing him/her, so now the checks will be confirmed.

The checks will be confirmed? Checks for the godfather maybe, since he's dead, but scum still has the Framers (if there are any this game which there probably are) so all checks aren't really confirmed.

Framers and Millers (should only be one, or possibly two left) will still cause problems. But innocents can now be confirmed, assuming the Bus Driver doesn't meddle.

By that, I meant the blue/green checks. We can now be certain that those are the real roles of people. The Framer is still out there, of course. But if we are lucky, they will use their framing on someone who isn't going to be rolechecked.

DAY 3

rFAFrcc.jpg

DAY 3

Red Velvet played on the radio as Farobi mulled over the plan that he hatched earlier in the day to bus two people and if all went right, he would help the town out. Worst case scenario wasn't something he wanted to think about, it could mean the gallows for them if it all went south. However they hoped for the best and planned to drive one person to safety, sparing them from the wrath of the mafia or an uncaring vigilante. They had everything ready to go, but they saw a shadowy figure approach the bus. Cautiously, he opened the bus doors, "Sorry friend, the line is closed for the night! I'm about to take the bus back to garage."

"That's quite alright, but you won't be making it back to garage tonight friend," a feminine voice spoke.

Horrified, Farobi reached for the handle to shut the bus but stopped as a body was thrown at the walkway to prevent it from closing. Quickly glancing down, Farobi saw the broken and bloodied body of tsundere lying there gun in hand.

"Merry Christmas to you and yours," the voice cackled as the group walked off.

Farobi darted for tsundere's gun to shoot the shadowy figure, only to hear a slight click and everything that followed was just fire mixed with parts from the bus.

Farobi the Bus Driver has been set up us the bomb.

tsundere the vigilante was bomb. (wow. much violent. so death.)

DAY ENDS IN 48 HOURS.

Well now, a Bus Driver is dead. That makes the rolechecks even easier.

I'm sad we lost a Vig though. Maybe we'll have some leads? Did tsundere do anything to attract the Mafia, or was it a lucky hit/a hit from another Vig?

So this is interesting.

We have somebody claiming that they are a bus driver, and I'm pretty sure there is only one bus driver.. we also have evidence that that person has said they did not want to help the town..

So either the hosts are messing with us or we have a liar on our hands.

Wasn't Dolby claiming as a bus driver? It thought there was only one...

Anyways, how did the Mafia manage to take out a blue and black role? Was it luck, or was it something else?

Alright, so two deaths. Initially, I want to say that it's unfortunate that a vigilante was nailed. Next, I'm not sure what to say about Farobi. He wasn't very active. RIP you two, tsundere especially, you're one of my favourites. :(
From only 2 deaths it means that the town has either successfully blocked a kill or someone is just really stupid.

So this is interesting.

We have somebody claiming that they are a bus driver, and I'm pretty sure there is only one bus driver.. we also have evidence that that person has said they did not want to help the town..

Do we have any more evidence, or just that? We certainly can lynch the "Bus Driver" but I feel we need more evidence to prove their guilt. Not just those two pieces.

It seems like they were killed by the Hatter from the way Tom wrote that night post.

Also, it seems mafia isn't using their full KP for a 2nd night in the row, unless the blue roles blocked an attack.

River, if you are talking about Dolby, I'm not sure if he claimed to be townie or bus driver. Some are saying he did and some, like himself, are saying he never did. Unless someone else claimed to be a bus driver?

The Hatter had nothing to do with it, as the Hatter would have had to die as well.

Dolby is lying. He claimed to be the bus driver. I was PMing him directing his action last night.

So this is interesting.

You can say the name, you know.

Dolby, you have some explaining to do. You posted on your own Visitor Messages board in a conversation with Waffles that "No reason, but you will be surprised by my actions" and "You are going to be so surprised on who i'm going to bus"

Link for those of you interested: http://www.belltreeforums.com/converse.php?u=21288&u2=15875

I don't want to point fingers, but if there's anything out here screaming "SCUM SCUM" then this would be it.

Karla mentioned TheCreeperHugz overnight as a possible lynch suspect. Pretty compelling evidence, and it looks to me like I'm going to go in the route of Dolby or Creeper, depending on how Dolby reacts.

Anyways, how did the Mafia manage to take out a blue and black role? Was it luck, or was it something else?
It's possible we elected scum like last game, but from the looks of it, there doesn't seem to be as much role-claiming as there was last game, so I'd doubt it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, Karla, on that note, since your post was posted a few seconds before mine, then what's your thoughts on Dolby being scum?

Someone absorbed a hit tonight, please speak up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

tsundere and VD are talk to each other a lot, it's possible that she told VD her role. If she did, I'm disappointed that she didn't tell me as soon as VD flipped red.

It seems like they were killed by the Hatter from the way Tom wrote that night post.

Also, it seems mafia isn't using their full KP for a 2nd night in the row, unless the blue roles blocked an attack.

River, if you are talking about Dolby, I'm not sure if he claimed to be townie or bus driver. Some are saying he did and some, like himself, are saying he never did. Unless someone else claimed to be a bus driver?

If you read what Oath posted with the VM conversation. You will see that Dolby claimed to be the bus driver. I still feel like there was only one bus driver in the game and we now know that was Farobi. So why did Dolby say 'you will be surprised who I bus' well.. this certainly came as a surprise that a bus driver was killed, so why not suspect that Dolby was lying and that hes scum?

I don't believe she did. I've been talking to tsundere about the game since she was the one who introduced me to the forums, and she said she never had told VD that she was a vigilante.

So this is interesting.

This was my immediate thought too. Oi, Dolby! Please explain yourself.

Hikari, you've a good point. We're going to have to look into both of their posts (Farobi only made nine. It might be easier to check him first). But I think figuring out the Dolby situation should be our first priority.

This was my immediate thought too. Oi, Dolby! Please explain yourself.

Hikari, you've a good point. We're going to have to look into both of their posts (Farobi only made nine. It might be easier to check him first). But I think figuring out the Dolby situation should be our first priority.

I just checked with Tom and he didn't confirm there would be only one bus driver. He basically said that there could be one or two.

Back