Mafia TBT Mafia III: The Murder Before Christmas [Game Over/Town Win]

Can you explain this though?

Surprised that i'm actually going to (try, to bad i was roleblocked) follow direction from mayor/sherriff.

Not a satisfactory explanation, but i don't have a better one and no, i'm not mafia, and please don't quote this

Yes. Day 3 ends on Friday at 5 PM EST.

Cheers, hon.

Also, if I was mafia and knew that Farobi was a bus driver then i would want Farobi to live so that there would be no "there can't be more then one bus driver" accusations thrown at me. The mafia would never do that. The most logical explanations are that the mafia found out that Farobi was bus driver, killed her and not me so that i would be accused, or they struck lucky.

It has already been pointed out by Karla here that your logic isn't quite on the mark. It wouldn't surprise me that, if you are mafia, that the sentence highlighted above might have been a thought that you simply overlooked earlier.

Surprised that i'm actually going to (try, to bad i was roleblocked) follow direction from mayor/sherriff.

Not a satisfactory explanation, but i don't have a better one and no, i'm not mafia, and please don't quote this

Bolded for even more suspicion.

The mafia had 48 HOURS to discuss who to kill, if they knew that Farobi was bus driver then that would have been pointed out earlier by someone.

Why? Farobi hadn't done anything suspicious that revealed he was a Bus Driver, and it would be kind of odd to see someone randomly post "farobi's bus driver someone kill him".

Why? Farobi hadn't done anything suspicious that revealed he was a Bus Driver, and it would be kind of odd to see someone randomly post "farobi's bus driver someone kill him".

I don't quite get what you're saying, rephrase that

I was protected from a hit tonight. Reading the rest of the thread now.

You said earlier that your theory was how the Mafia killed Farobi purposely to try and accuse you, thus lynching you.

Well there is know way of currently knowing that they knew that Farobi was bus driver. And since i'm not mafia they would reason that they would gain a safty net

Well there is know way of currently knowing that they knew that Farobi was bus driver. And since i'm not mafia they would reason that they would gain a safty net

The only way I can see this working is if he was in direct contact with someone from the mafia. Maybe it's worth looking to see if any of Farobi's former posts would have made a mafia player want to PM him? If you can find evidence to support your idea then bring it up.

The only way I can see this working is if he was in direct contact with someone from the mafia. Maybe it's worth looking to see if any of Farobi's former posts would have made a mafia player want to PM him? If you can find evidence to support your idea then bring it up.

Ok... I have read every single post on this thread and nothing stands out. But remember, my other theory was that they were lucky

i didnt even get to shoot anyone. lame.
good luck town, sorry i couldnt be any help
(is this like a punishment for me turning on VD..im sorry :"( )

Back