• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally decided on my new dreamies (as you can see in my signature). LF plucky, zell, fauna, ankha, tabby, inkwell, walker, dobie and elmer! PM me if you have any!

I need my dreamies in my sig or any wolf villagers or julian

preferably wolf villagers

I reset my town, and I have a new set of villagers I want to pbtain for it! I'd like to have all this villagers in my town before I start and sort of development, so please contact me ASAP if you have any of these villagers avaliable. ^^

Male:
- Cranky: Wolfgang (Wolf)
- Jock: Ribbot (Frog)
- Lazy: Punchy & Lucky (Cat & Dog)
- Smug: Julian (Horse)

Female:
- Normal: Aurora & Flurry (Penguin & Hamster)
- Peppy: Bella (Mouse)
- Snooty: Amelia (Eagle)
- Uchi: Hazel (Squirrel)

NOTE: I have already adopted Aurora.

Looking for ORIGINAL Molly the Normal Duck and paying 1,000,000 Bells or TBT for her.

PM me please so i can catch you sooner.

Looking for: Kiki, Chief, Deirdre, Lily, or Flurry! Only have IGB to offer.

looking for pretty much any villager. i just need someone to fill my 10th spot (even someone visiting me with a villager in their void will do.)

Last edited:
Looking for ORIGINAL Molly the Normal Duck and paying 1,000,000 Bells or TBT for her.

PM me please so i can catch you sooner.

Looking for Pashmina but Harry is leaving my town on the 24th so I can't adopt her at the moment :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back