• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'm still looking for Eunice. She is my number one choice. I'm also looking for merengue. Im online now and willing to pay.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I have Sterling and I'd love for him to go... but he isn't in boxes. Does this matter? (I'm not sure how this whole thing works!)

Hi! I'm still looking for Eunice. She is my number one choice. I'm also looking for merengue. Im online now and willing to pay.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I have Sterling and I'd love for him to go... but he isn't in boxes. Does this matter? (I'm not sure how this whole thing works!)

Hi!! I have Eunice! She's not in boxes though and I'm not sure how to do this either? You can come over and talk to her? Idk!!

I am looking for any of my dreamies (Beau, Bob, Fauna, Kidd, Kyle, Lolly, Peck, Robin, Rudy, and Vesta). In return I am willing to offer up to 1.5 million bells for any one of them. If there are any furniture items you want and would be willing to offer any of the above villagers for then contact me and I can look through my catalog and order them for you if I can. The price of these items cannot exceed 1.5 million bells. I have the following villagers in my town currently and though they are not in boxes I can get them to move out with an amiibo card: Kabuki, Portia, Pashmina (moving out on March 14th), Eunice, Daisy, Kid Cat, Knox, and Bunnie.

Last edited:
I'm looking for Flurry, Annalisa and Lucky.

Offering : IGB (name your price)
I also have amiibos cards
I can move out for an exchange for any of those that I requested

I have
Kyle,Chester,Bam,Kitty,Freya,Gala,Tiffany,Maple,Marshal,Lopez and Paula

Last edited:
Hello together ^~^

?I am searching for my last dreamy:
Nate the lazy bear

?I can offer:
?Ingame Bells & TBT
?Some Hybrids
?Some lucky clovers
?Weed to pinch

?please PM me if you are interested :)
?my time zone is GMT.

Looking for Hazel the Uchi Squirrel! I'm also looking on Reddit but have had no luck. Paying IGB.

I have Hazel if you'd like her/still need her let me know :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

If anyone would like Moose, let me know!

Looking for manly villagers:
Beardo
Coach
Del
Dobie
Eugene
Grizzly
Groucho
Ike
Jacques
Kyle
Leopold
Lionel
Lucky
Mott
Shep
Spike
T-Bone
Tank
Teddy
Vic
Walt

I don't have any BTB and I don't have much IGB, 500k is all I can offer. Plus a bunch of Nintendo furniture

i'm looking for most of the dog villagers! (i'm planning on making a full dog-themed town!)

* lucky
* shep
* daisy
* cookie
* portia
* butch

at the moment i have very little tbt, but i do have a lot of igb so that would be preferable! i'm also up for trading my current villagers and any special items! <3 thanks!

Last edited:
i'm looking for most of the dog villagers! (i'm planning on making a full dog-themed town!)

* lucky
* shep
* daisy
* cookie
* portia
* cherry
* butch

at the moment i have very little tbt, but i do have a lot of igb so that would be preferable! i'm also up for trading my current villagers and any special items! <3 thanks!

Hi i can get you most of those, in exchange for 10tbt each, its not too much then you can at least get a few you want :)

I have him in my campsite. New to how this works but I'll help you out for some in game bells or hybrids maybe.

i'm currently looking for
- chief
- pietro
- stitches
- erik
- goldie
- ruby
- lily

please VM/PM me if you think you can help ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back