• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for Marshal again. He moved away :/
Willing to pay 25-30 tbt for him or 15 mil igb (all I have) or maybe I might trade Ruby for him instead but I just really want him back and it devasted me when he left without telling me...
I would really appreciate it if you would give him for free.

Looking for:

Lily
Merry
Peck
Fang
Flurry
Marshal
Hazel
Zucker
Pecan
Merengue

Would like them original can only pay tbt. Since I just started the town last night.

hello, looking for leopold, tasha, tiffany, shep, raddle and maddie. can pay bells only, 500k-1mill each.

Looking for anyone in my signature except Ankha.

Ruby is high priority.

No longer looking for Kabuki, I got him! I still need to cycle through 16 before I can get Ruby back again.

i'm looking for rudy, benjamin or yuka! priority being rudy, my town is down to 8 villagers so need to move someone in super quickly, willing to pay 50tbt for one of them - vm me

I'm looking for Tutu or Bones. I don't have much IGB but i have plenty of TBT to spend. I don't care about originality. I just want one of them in my town.

Last edited:
Im looking for Whitney, Tia, Ankha, Erik, or Julian! Not all at once, of course, because I can only get 1 villager right now. Walker just moved out of my village 2 days ago so Id need a reply relatively quick for anyone who has these villagers. I have had my town since 2013 so I have accumulated millions of bells from trading and selling! So I am willing to bid many to get one of these villagers! Thanks!

EDIT: my town is currently full because I was able to obtain Tia so I am no longer LF until someone moves again! Thank you!

Last edited:
Desperately looking for Kiki and Lolly, they're my last two dreamies! I would prefer to pay with IGB as I have a lot more than TBT!

Looking for Julian, Please Pm/Vm me if you are willing to sell him for tbt I will be available most days 5:30-9:00 pm est

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back