• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling OLIVIA AND CHIEF MOVED IN Mella's Cycling Thread! Check For Villager Availability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Weeb

What's 1,000 minus 7?
Bells
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Dusty Scroll
Feedback
100% (153) +
Please read the rules, or you will be ignored. Please also check reserve lists and rules before asking about a villager.
Hi guys, welcome to my cycling thread!

I'm changing the rules on this thread, because I am literally just so sick of waiting for people to reply, it isn't even funny.

This thread is now first come, first served with no reserves unless I say so, however the Auto-reserve and Trade in policies noted below still apply.

I do, and always will reserve the right to sell off or reserve a villager, and to throw you off this thread permanently. Don't you dare bully another person on here, or sell off my villagers after you get them (especially the popular ones) or I will make sure you never get a free villager from me again.

NEW - Villager Trade Policy! (How to Auto-reserve)
If there is a villager in the campsite, or who has moved in and you are the first or only person to ask for them, you can reserve them, by trading another villager of equal value for them! This, I suppose, only works with the medium level popularity characters. The trade in is a way to get your unwanted popular villagers a new home, while someone else gets a dreamie!
ERIK IS AN AUTORESERVE FOR ANY VILLAGER
Similarly, if you're about to get a villager from me, and are frantically trying to cycle out a villager, please tell me who you are cycling out (If you weren't going to sell them) and I will happily take them in and cycle them out so people get a better chance to get their dreamies ^_^

CURRENT VILLAGERS OF GALIFREY (I'm fully aware It's spelt Gallifrey, It wouldn't let me put the extra L in ahah)

Lopez
Mathilda
Shari

Hamphrey (Reserved for Bear_Crossing)
Camofrog (Reserved for Klinkguin)
Nana (Reserved)
Mitzi (Reserved)

Olivia (Possibly reserved for Static Spark)
Chief (Possibly reserved for Barium Sheep)

PLEASE ALSO ONLY ASK ABOUT VILLAGERS I CURRENTLY HAVE, MY MEMORY IS AWFUL OKokok
Voided/Adopted
Kevin
Biskit ( ILikeCatsMoreThenYou )
Kabuki (amariot)
Frita (VividVero)
Beau (BitterCoffee)

Fauna (Me yayayay)
Pecan
Marshal (Riah)
Zell (soopahwoopah)

Agent S
Chrissy (LadyScion)
Francine (Lita_Chan)
Bob (effluo)
Lucky (JellyBeans)
Chief (Chie)
Aurora (Melody in Silence)
Merengue (Lunie)
Punchy
Pietro (NyanC)
Genji (EverlastingJulia)

Annalise
Bonbon
Big Top

Caroline (Meganechu)
Cookie (MisGeeGee)
Drago (Eridan Ampora
Ankha (MisstreneDelta)
Skye (Static Spark)
Rosie (Ambo88)
Chevre (Doremi)

I have also added a separate chatroom specifically for this thread, to minimise spam on here, if I ask you to post on the chatroom, go here!

Last edited:
You! I've seen you around since I started coming to these forums and I just wanted to say: YOU'RE AWESOME. Helping those in need at any chance you get. I like that a lot. I hope I can get to that point too. :3

♥Coco♥

- - - Post Merge - - -

i mean OMG COCO ♥♥♥♥

You! I've seen you around since I started coming to these forums and I just wanted to say: YOU'RE AWESOME. Helping those in need at any chance you get. I like that a lot. I hope I can get to that point too. :3

aw tysm woo
I would love to give them all away for free, but I'll have to at least sell one of them. I don't really like auctions, but cycling giveaways can be so unfair sometimes too. I wanted to make something fair.

- - - Post Merge - - -

♥Coco♥

- - - Post Merge - - -

i mean OMG COCO ♥♥♥♥
I WILL WRITE YOU DOWN BBE

I am looking for Molly, Vesta, and Kid cat atm c:
Just in case one of them lands in your town, add me to the list for them c:

Oh Biskit! <3 I had him before I reset my town. I would ask for him, but I already have Beau as my lazy :p

:eek:
If Lolly, Merengue or Chrissy land in your town, please write me on the list!

Hope you get infested with deers :p Goodluck <3

I'll reserve Bam/Diana for you if I get them ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be cycling forward to see what other villagers move in too! ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

AGNES IS MOVING IN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back