• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Morelia Freebies -Leaving ->

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricardo

College Life!
Bells
Feedback
100% (51) +
This is my second town and I've been neglecting it due to some Pokemon Y team-building. I don't have time to have fun with these all-stars so I am giving them away to good homes where they will be cherished plus it's good way to stop playing pokemon for now.

Morelia Residents:
Update Soon

I really don't want to do reservations
First come first serve.

AFTER some time of cycling, I will start a Scrubs (greatest TV show ever!) theme town. So if you have any suggestions I'd like to hear them.

Last edited:
You'd definitely need a cranky villager for Dr. Cox, I'm thinking a Wolf so maybe Lobo or Wolfgang. Someone silly and weird for the janitor, not sure who though.

Yay Ricardo! Hi!

I know what you mean. Been playing pokemon non-stop...been kinda well not playing animal crossing to much lol. I lost stitches that way! Darn POkemon!! ;(

Breeding and shiny hunting are a huge portion of that time, lol

The most time I ever dedicated to a Pokemon game was Emerald with 220 hours in years of playing. Pokemon Y 200 hours within a month.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyone looking for Genji?

Breeding and shiny hunting are a huge portion of that time, lol

The most time I ever dedicated to a Pokemon game was Emerald with 220 hours in years of playing. Pokemon Y 200 hours within a month.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyone looking for Genji?
Haha that was for my crystal and heart gold lol X has me just doing the same lol and sorry ;p YUSH SOMEONE GET THIS CUTIE!! :D

I dont want to void Genji. Since I am going to a college class later today, I won't be voiding him until time voids him. I will be on mobile and checking if anybody wants him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back