• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

what's the last stupid thing you did?

I broke my glass container in a very stupid way. I was eating pistachios but the shell wouldn't open, so I had the bright idea of smashing my container on it to break it... Let's just say my plan backfired.

This was outside during lunch at school, so everyone who was around turned to me. Not fun! I got glass all over the table and on my hands. For sure the last time I do anything like that again.

I put my phone in the waistband of my pants since I didn't have any pockets, and it immediately slipped down my pant leg as soon as I started walking. Thankfully it stopped at my knee before it could drop to the ground, but I spilt my coffee in the process. :c

I put my phone in the waistband of my pants since I didn't have any pockets, and it immediately slipped down my pant leg as soon as I started walking. Thankfully it stopped at my knee before it could drop to the ground, but I spilt my coffee in the process. :c
I had that happen to my wallet because I had a massive hole in my pocket. I realized right away though cause it just went whoop lol.

After finishing my meal at a Greek restaurant I stood there awkwardly instead of bussing my table like I was supposed to.

• Hug
Reactions: Doo
I'm currently making the decision not to go to bed even though I should, which will come back to bite me! 😴

Back