• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

what's the last stupid thing you did?

I broke my glass container in a very stupid way. I was eating pistachios but the shell wouldn't open, so I had the bright idea of smashing my container on it to break it... Let's just say my plan backfired.

This was outside during lunch at school, so everyone who was around turned to me. Not fun! I got glass all over the table and on my hands. For sure the last time I do anything like that again.

I put my phone in the waistband of my pants since I didn't have any pockets, and it immediately slipped down my pant leg as soon as I started walking. Thankfully it stopped at my knee before it could drop to the ground, but I spilt my coffee in the process. :c

I put my phone in the waistband of my pants since I didn't have any pockets, and it immediately slipped down my pant leg as soon as I started walking. Thankfully it stopped at my knee before it could drop to the ground, but I spilt my coffee in the process. :c
I had that happen to my wallet because I had a massive hole in my pocket. I realized right away though cause it just went whoop lol.

Back