Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Candy Corn Halloweaster Egg
I started to wash my hair with my facial cleanser in the shower...

This morning I attempted walking through like 6 inches of snow, on poorly plowed sidewalks and roads, in my black Converse shoes, which have holes all over the rubber parts. Usually I can kinda get away with it and keep my feet dry, because normally the city keeps the roads and sidewalks pretty clear. But not today.

Needless to say my feet were soaked when I got back to my dorm. I should've just wore my boots today lol

I watched the Pixar short film Kitbull even though I knew it would make me cry.

Needless to say, 1000/10 worth it. :lemon:

I um slept with my ex again last Sunday and yeah

This is not ok lol

I woke up around eight in the morning then later went back to sleep and then woke up again at five in the afternoon what the f**k is wrong with me

LOL everything I do is stupid, but most recently a couple days ago I was at my first doctors appointment in months and I didnt tell her some very important things that's been going on with me :,^D

I baked some fries in the furnace and decided that there was one specific fry that I need to eat right now,
while it's still burning hot instead of placing everything on a plate first and letting it cool down slighty.
Well, I burned my tongue, let the fry fall and it split into two pieces, one on the ground that I just cleaned
and one in a spot in the furnace that is hard to access. Was not worth it to be impatient /:

Last edited:
Probably something really dumb like putting a used napkin in the fridge instead of the trash can on accident, lmao

I bumped into a door and said ‘oh, sorry man.’ Then I said ‘wait you’re a door I don’t have to apologize to you. I’m going to stop talking to you now, door. Okay bye see ya later.’ To the door I bumped into. In public. And everyone went silent and stared at me. Why am I like this.

I have no idea, I do stupid **** all the time!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have no idea, I do stupid **** all the time!

Got the urge to sniffle in the shower because of the cold I have, and accidentally snorted in a bit of water in the process.

I actually used orange juice instead of milk in my cereal just to see what would happen.

What a waste of cereal..

Used the money I could've spent on a bag of apples or other fruit that could last me a week on a container of "buffalo" wings from the Walmart deli. Never shop hungry.

I went on a mini rant during lunch with a friend earlier in the week. Kinda wish I didn't word vomit oops. :lemon:

I tripped over a chair that was pushed in and kinda half fell on the kitchen counter.

I ate two giant chicken sandwiches today and now I'm burping them up :^(

Take too many sleeping pills in less than 24 hours. It's amazing my liver hasn't shut down!

Back