• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Smash Bros TBT Money Matches & Friendlies! (Ultimate)

Anyways, I'm going to try looking for friendlies this time before TBTWC hits. I'm getting the hang on SSBU but the inputs lag sometimes. Hit me up when you're interested. I'm basically open for SSBU friendlies during the weekends.

(probably my first time hosting, if so)

Anyways, I'm going to try looking for friendlies this time before TBTWC hits. I'm getting the hang on SSBU but the inputs lag sometimes. Hit me up when you're interested. I'm basically open for SSBU friendlies during the weekends.

(probably my first time hosting, if so)
Oh, I'm down for some friendlies! Saw yesterday's activity in this thread and realized that I want to play some ssbu lmao

Oh, I'm down for some friendlies! Saw yesterday's activity in this thread and realized that I want to play some ssbu lmao
If you're still interested, I'll open up a room in ssbu. I'm not sure what's the standard settings for arena rules but feel free to add.

Forgot the FC just in case oops 😅: 0559-6214-2705

Last edited:
I would love to join you all, sounds like a lot of fun, but I feel super sleep deprived right now lol. It's been a while since I played some Smash so I am probably super rusty.

As for standard, at least for tbt members most use the 3 stock, no items, battlefield stage. I think that's what it's called? The really small stage settings that only has like 3 or 2 platforms. It's not a written rule or enforced, but most use that.

If you're still interested, I'll open up a room in ssbu. I'm not sure what's the standard settings for arena rules but feel free to add.

Forgot the FC just in case oops 😅: 0559-6214-2705
Yes, I'm still interested! Sent you a friend request

Ok, I'll add you and open up a room after I eat breakfast. 👍

Edit: I'm back and added!
Okay! Waiting for the arena hahah
Post automatically merged:

Connection seems to be a bit quirky

Last edited:
Okay! Waiting for the arena hahah
Post automatically merged:

Connection seems to be a bit quirky
Sorry about that! My apologies for the connection! It must be my internet not taking the hot weather well! 😅
(I could've sworn that the connection is working fine on games hosted by others, again I apologize for the 'quirky' connection)
Regardless, thank you for playing! 🥳

Sorry about that! My apologies for the connection! It must be my internet not taking the hot weather well! 😅
Regardless, thank you for playing! 🥳
Oh, it's fine! I even made sure that i had wired connection, but i guess it didn't helped hahah
Thanks for playing!

Looking for some friendlies for a little while hmu if anyone wants to smash

Back