Smash Bros TBT Money Matches & Friendlies! (Ultimate)

Up for some friendlies again. Ping me here or DM me. Thanks.

Thanks to @Kane for a bunch of fun matches! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Dim
If anyone wants to throwdown tonight with some practice matches for the tourney let me know. Definitely open to more than one person. The more sparring partners the better. I get off work around 6 PM EST.

If anyone wants to throwdown tonight with some practice matches for the tourney let me know. Definitely open to more than one person. The more sparring partners the better. I get off work around 6 PM EST.
Would love to try again after the mess a couple nights ago if you're up for it! 😭

I'll keep a lobby up for a bit in case anyone wants to swing in.

Done!

Last edited:

I’m superrrrrrr late, but are either of you still up for any matches (I saw your initial message but had to take care of some stuff)? I’m facing Kane in the first round of the tournament and wouldn’t mind sparring against one of you in a practice match first.

I’m superrrrrrr late, but are either of you still up for any matches (I saw your initial message but had to take care of some stuff)? I’m facing Kane in the first round of the tournament and wouldn’t mind sparring against one of you in a practice match first.

Ah man I would love to but I am so burnt out. We ended up doing a lot I don't think my brain could handle anymore for the night sadly.

any1 up for smash this hour?

Anyone down for some friendlies this evening?

Anyone down for some friendlies this evening?

I’m super late to this, but if you’re still around I wouldn’t mind doing a couple matches. Fair warning though that I haven’t played in several weeks and so I’m superrrrrrr rusty. Just let me know. :)

Reactions: Dim
Alright. You should send me a Switch friend request. My Switch friend code is 1119-7626-0996 (It’s in my sidebar too). Thanks for being so friendly towards me and responding. :giggle:
Sending a request now! I'm JadeDragon heehee ☺️ I'm very happy to be able to go a few rounds with you! Anytime you need a pal to fight you can definitely count on me~

Sending a request now! I'm JadeDragon heehee ☺ I'm very happy to be able to go a few rounds with you! Anytime you need a pal to fight you can definitely count on me~

I accepted it. Thank you. I’ll set up an arena and you can join.

EDIT: The arena is up! Password is 59595959.

Back