• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Smash Bros TBT Money Matches & Friendlies! (Ultimate)

Anyone up for any friendlies? My usual friend I play with is busy right now and I have no one else to play with. And I’m ITCHING for a FIGHT!

Awww, I wish I'd noticed this earlier tonight! 😢 Next time you want to do some friendlies, send me a PM or something. I'd love to have a few matches!

Gotta give this thread a try :'D
If anyone is up for some friendly matches later today(or any other day idk) sometime until 5pm EDT hit me with a ping here or send a PM, I'll gladly accept a challenge to fight c:<

Let me know if anyone would be interested in doing some Smash matches for Sora's release. I'm definitely going to be getting him and it would be cool to throw his stage on rotation.

Wow, been a while.

I'm looking for friendlies so hmu if anyone is interested.

Heads up though that my Pro Controller has a drift problem after having it for awhile... XD, but I will do my best!

(I really need to get a new one soon...)

room is up~
Heads up though that my Pro Controller has a drift problem after having it for awhile... XD, but I will do my best!

(I really need to get a new one soon...)
Same tbh haha
Post automatically merged:

ID: 2G3FQ

Forget if it's needed or not

Thank you for the matches! I've got other things to do today still, but that was a lot of fun~

Reactions: Dim
Okay, good games! Thanks for playing~ :]

@Yanrima~ I've reopened the room if you are still interested in playing

Okay, good games! Thanks for playing~ :]

@Yanrima~ I've reopened the room if you are still interested in playing
I'm still interested in playing, I just need to eat breakfast and I'll be back. 🤗

Edit: I'm back!

Last edited:
Reactions: Dim
Back