RATES ARE DEAD

Decided not to give out a download sheet yet. Gotta find a better site than Dropbox.

Edit: Anyone knows a better site to host a download sheet? This is an Excel document, so I don't know if it could be compatible without Microsoft Office.

Last edited:
Where was this earlier in my life!?

Honestly, I felt so dumb sitting there trying to figure out the conversions. It seems easy but it can get confusing. ;__;

Thank you! :)

wow this is super helpful omg,,,, god bless
i cant do math for **** lmao

Great job on making this! Too bad I don't buy them since you have to cheat to afford them.

the rate is higher! I always feel it should be lower! More tbt is given out every day! I'm pretty sure a year late it will be 5 mil per 100 but when acnl first came out it might of been 100k per 100! why didn't i join then! I would be rich with tbt!

the rate is higher! I always feel it should be lower! More tbt is given out every day! I'm pretty sure a year late it will be 5 mil per 100 but when acnl first came out it might of been 100k per 100! why didn't i join then! I would be rich with tbt!

Um no the rate isn't higher than this currently???? lol

Last edited:
The rate isn't 5m steadily. It's just all of that inflation going around caused by [Those people]. But yeah, in-game bells are going to be less valued day by day due to that hacking device, I'm sure.

Great job on making this! Too bad I don't buy them since you have to cheat to afford them.

True. I earn my bells by saving up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just browsed through this section and usually I find rates of 2 million per 100, 2.5 million per 100, or 3 million per 100 TBT. Inflation could happen again and I have to re-do the spreadsheet again.

Last edited:
Used to be 1 mil for 100, been as high as 7-10mil in some recent cases...

Best part is you make 100 TBT far quicker then you make even 1 mil unless you are doing well with turnips.

Last edited:
Back