• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

RATES ARE DEAD

Decided not to give out a download sheet yet. Gotta find a better site than Dropbox.

Edit: Anyone knows a better site to host a download sheet? This is an Excel document, so I don't know if it could be compatible without Microsoft Office.

Last edited:
Where was this earlier in my life!?

Honestly, I felt so dumb sitting there trying to figure out the conversions. It seems easy but it can get confusing. ;__;

Thank you! :)

wow this is super helpful omg,,,, god bless
i cant do math for **** lmao

Great job on making this! Too bad I don't buy them since you have to cheat to afford them.

the rate is higher! I always feel it should be lower! More tbt is given out every day! I'm pretty sure a year late it will be 5 mil per 100 but when acnl first came out it might of been 100k per 100! why didn't i join then! I would be rich with tbt!

the rate is higher! I always feel it should be lower! More tbt is given out every day! I'm pretty sure a year late it will be 5 mil per 100 but when acnl first came out it might of been 100k per 100! why didn't i join then! I would be rich with tbt!

Um no the rate isn't higher than this currently???? lol

Last edited:
The rate isn't 5m steadily. It's just all of that inflation going around caused by [Those people]. But yeah, in-game bells are going to be less valued day by day due to that hacking device, I'm sure.

Great job on making this! Too bad I don't buy them since you have to cheat to afford them.

True. I earn my bells by saving up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just browsed through this section and usually I find rates of 2 million per 100, 2.5 million per 100, or 3 million per 100 TBT. Inflation could happen again and I have to re-do the spreadsheet again.

Last edited:
Used to be 1 mil for 100, been as high as 7-10mil in some recent cases...

Best part is you make 100 TBT far quicker then you make even 1 mil unless you are doing well with turnips.

Last edited:
Back