• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

I got this Oshawott plush at the anime convention I’m volunteering at!
70EFE1E1-698D-4A3A-90EC-0DB0666EAF96.jpeg

I just ordered a TON of Lolita stuff over the weekend. Here's a small excerpt, I got a wig & other small things also and these are the big ones. I'm very excited for it all to come in. (all of these are stock images, none are me/my images)
Blank_5_Grids_Collage.png

I also ordered some candles on Friday and they arrived today, despite having an estimated delivery date of 2 weeks! Super fast shipping.

Last edited:
my last and most recent purchase was a celeste chick plush and a watercolour swablu keyring that i ordered from the most wonderful @/Laudine! the celeste chick plush collectible is one of my top 3 favourites (to the point that i struggle to come up with lineups without it haha), and celeste is my favourite animal crossing npc, so having the real life version of it is honestly a dream come true. 🥺 the plush is so precious and round, and she now has a home with the rest of the plushies on my bed. 🖤 i’ll carry her with me and cherish her forever!

1BB660A8-F9BC-4CC7-BE7D-8C92ABEC9845.jpeg

i’m not a pokémon fan, but i couldn’t resist the swablu keyring. the colour scheme is so pretty, and looks even prettier in person!

AC63E370-90D4-459D-81BF-5388833DE608.jpeg

laudine generously included a bunch of stickers, a few print arts and a magnet with my celeste plush order, plus the sweetest and most thoughtful note. 🖤 100/10 purchase

222E0BDB-445C-4140-975B-31943A47FBE9.jpeg

i’m so sorry for the ass quality/lighting-

A physical agenda/organizer for 2023. Even though we do use Outlook formally at work I always prefer to write things up in one of those rather than checking digitally for stuff. Found a nice one that actually had an elastic ribbon closure, I really prefer that so it doesn't open itself and swallows everything else in my bag and/or starts to break.

Also bought a scratchcard advent calendar. I usually never win on those but it's still neat to have a lil' Christmas countdown to do and to get into the spirit!

Brought Spider-Man: No Way Home, Devil May Cry: The Complete Series and Kino's Journey: The Beautiful World when it was on the get 3 for the price of 2 sale. I'm happy to have gottem them.

Lately, I've brought a bunch of strategy guides because they were cheap and I'm glad I did as I'm liking them so far.

The past couple weeks has been a bit of retail therapy because I've been kinda in a slump lately (I'm not the type to buy things when I'm down, but IDK this time I just felt like spoiling myself and dipping into vacation funds since flights are kinda high so I don't think I'll be going anywhere next year either u_u). I bought a little nerd package from Japan because I have been coveting the Oshawott and Misdo Pikachu fukubukuro cushions literally all year. And then threw some extra small wott things and another Pika plush I've been eyeing because they were cheap and made the shipping price a little less painful. Getting fun mail has made me want to shop for more Wott army stuff though so...regrets xD, but I'm also so happy for new cute decorations.

20221123_163605.jpg

Other than that, I bought a few Christmas gifts for the fam, still have more to do but I actually had a headstart this year vs panicking the week before like every other year lol! And then I also finally took the plunge (still in retail therapy mode) and bought a mini Christmas tree for my room (and conveniently the first 'ornament' gets to be the snowman Oshawott rubber keychain from my Japan haul). ^^'

Ordered a 60s style mini dress with a killer pattern, matching scarf, and a 70s style ringer tee from one of my favourite stores. They did a slight discount for the occasion though I would have gotten some of it still because, payday and treat yo self.

Might do some more shopping for Christmas and the holidays (it's also my birthday shortly after Christmas(Dec. 27th), so I think I can make it deserved haha).

Got a Maneki Neko bento box (one of those 3-piece sets with bowls you staple on top of each other), an owl My Melody plush, and some Koala's March cracker biscuits.

I’ve done quite a bit of Christmas shopping for myself. It’s been a very tough year, and while these purchases weren’t planned, I feel pretty good about them.

TLDR:
- Xbox Series X w/ skin
- Switch OLED w/ case
- Smart Keyboard Folio (replacement)
- Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt for Sole

I finally found the XBox Series X at retail price after two years. Wasn’t planning on getting it till next year, but Lord knew when it would be available at that price again later with all the scalping going on.

Now, my original Switch went ✌🏼 on me a few days ago before flying back home. So boyfriend and I picked up a Switch OLED version! This was all pretty bittersweet since I didn’t get to back up my Pokemon Violet or ACNH saves (Pokemon hurt a bit more since I was near completing the 3 stories, ACNH I had recently restarted a couple months ago).

But yeah! Two new consoles, neither planned lol. Got accessories for both: skin for Xbox Series X, and clear hardshell case with a cute space cat and dog on the back for the Switch from Etsy, and it comes with a screen protector! Can’t wait for them to come in the mail, hopefully before moving this month.

E38A81E0-0C9B-46FF-AAA1-EBFCC4B86054.jpeg

(Etsy listing, not my photo)

Also, had to replace my Smart Keyboard Folio, since it’s been having trouble connecting to the iPad. Thankfully it was the keyboard needing replacing, not the iPad itself lol. Despite the Etsy seller saying that the skin I bought for the original keyboard is irreplaceable, I managed to transfer it pretty well to the new one! Same with the skins for the keys lol

Edit: Forgot to mention, boyfriend’s dad gave me my Christmas present early! Before I flew back, after he has been asking what I wanted after giving them their presents early, I finally made up my mind: the pink Himalayan crystal salts he uses for sole (sol-ay) water. So brought some home!

Last edited:
My birthday money from this year went mostly to otome merch and also to a little bit of Dragon Quest stuff, and I'm pretty much just over the moon with it ahaha. ;v; I've already talked about it some in the What Are You Happy About Today thread, so I left off a few things, but here's some of the stuff I got!
birthday haul.jpg

Also forgot to mention the drawstring bag that came with some of the buttons I ordered! I'm getting a bit of a collection of otome-themed bags now 😆

And here's a couple things I got for myself over the past couple of months!
The Lupin acrylic stand was a pre-order, and I got the Kisuke merch during a Black Friday sale!

not birthday haul.jpg

Back