Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

The copies of Pokemon Scarlet and Violet I ordered a couple weeks ago arrived today! I was originally going to buy just one, but I was able to get a deal on the set which was just $10 more than a single game would normally be. They are both Japanese copies which will still work on my system, but getting any DLC released in the future will end up being a bit annoying. I'll cross that bridge when I get there though, for now I'm just happy to have the games!

pkmn scarlet and violet.jpg

One of the sites I usually get merch from had a clearance sale earlier this month where a ton of stuff was like 50-80% off, so I ordered a few things!! 💙

mini Masamune haul.jpg

We have:
-A mini bromide/card storage folder! I've had a few small cards in my collection that looked pretty awkward in my other two bromide albums, so this was actually really convenient. ;v; It came with a small double-sided message card that matches the cover art too!!
-A microfiber cloth!! I never actually, like, use these to clean my glasses or anything, they just go up on my wall 😂
-An acrylic art print! Not usually super into diner aesthetics, but I do think this art is really nice.
-Bonus bromide! They were giving away random ones with every x amount spent—there were some others I was hoping for more (there were a couple wedding outfit ones ;; ) but the group picture isn't bad either!
-And a mini acrylic stand!!

Here's everything I got with the spending money I got from family for Christmas! ^^ I've actually got a bit leftover, but I'm holding onto it and not expecting to buy much else for a while.

cozy haul.jpg

I got myself six pairs of fuzzy kitty paw socks because I've desperately needed some cozier socks, and these were too cute to pass up on. ;v; Also bought three Kamigami no Asobi official fanbooks (+the manga anthology) for my collection, and the set of Slime Rancher 2 plushes to hold me over until I get to play it. Then I really wanted to get some merch of my fave from Lover Pretend, Yukito, and I'm really happy with the buttons I found. 🥺 The art's very cute and the color schemes are top notch, imo. Lastly there's the flowery headband I ordered one night when I couldn't sleep—it's probably not exactly my usual style, but this specific one reminded me of some of my comfort characters and I needed that positive energy tbh.

I got a Switch OLED for my birthday. After using it for a few weeks I think it was well worth the upgrade. The screen looks fantastic, the build quality is better, the kickstand is reliable, and the speaker doesn’t sound like an old radio.

I got a Switch OLED for my birthday. After using it for a few weeks I think it was well worth the upgrade. The screen looks fantastic, the build quality is better, the kickstand is reliable, and the speaker doesn’t sound like an old radio.
I know this is kind of old, but how much of a noticeable upgrade is the Switch screen size? I was thinking about getting one because of that.

20230407_145703.jpg

just need 1.01 now for my weird completionist self to have every available differing home video* eva release

*as in every release that differs in some substantial way audiovisually, not every different release period

my birthday presents

DSC03888[1].JPG

my brother, kris got me this pad

DSC03889...jpg

my aunt linda got me these... i love the corgi... but the sand art? not so much, i think....

DSC03890[1].JPG

my mum's mum's partner, david gave me this

DSC03891[1].JPG

my brother, lee got me this... £20.... which i bought the morning musume nanchatte renai 40th anniversary cd off of amazon... : D now i only have 4p left on it... so i gave the rest to mum....

DSC03893[1].JPG

my mum gave me this : D

DSC03895...jpg

DSC03896...jpg

DSC03897...jpg

DSC03900[1].JPG

& i got these off of artbox... unscented lip balm, grape flavour hand soap, Rilakkuma fork & Korilakkuma spoon, cinnamoroll cutlery set & a Korilakkuma bowl : D

Last edited:
We got a puppy!!!! One of my coworkers was on her way home, and there was a litter of puppies on the side of the road, so she went ahead and grabbed them and posted on our Work Facebook group asking if anybody wanted a puppy. I had finally pretty much decided against getting another dog and just being content with our sweet girl Ellie, and this set just kind of fell in our laps. We named her Eevee and she checked out pretty OK with our vet this past Wednesday. Just some worms which we know a lot of puppies have so she’s being treated for those and has started on her vaccinations and so far so good. My other dog pretty much treats her like she’s an alien from another planet but she is in fact wrong. In actuality, she is a vampire who pretty much sleeps all day and it’s up all night and has piercing razor sharp teeth. 😂😂😂

B1066AF1-AEF5-42A9-8B38-011997DF8347.jpeg
5CD29081-A1A5-4F29-A67C-C2EA658DC0CD.jpeg

5CEACF0F-5957-451B-B01E-C80D706BA5A7.jpeg

I got some merchandise for one of my favorite sports teams, the Texas Rangers. I don't necessarily agree with all their decisions, but I've been a fan of them since I was a kid, so I can't exactly ditch them now.

I also didn't realize until I put it on that it's my favorite number as well (I also got a hat, but it's a bit small, so I may return it. 😬). :giggle:

K1rCHiP.gif

Last edited:
honestly forgot abt this thread oops

while out and about yesterday I noticed that The Super Mario Bros Movie is now available on DVD and Blu-ray so I got the DVD version! I watched the movie w my mom today before heading to work, and I plan on checking out the bonus content soon! 😄
20230607-231659.jpg

also I am still OBSESSED w this movie art, it has no business looking at good as it does haha. hoping to get a poster of it someday!

Back