Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

I got this cute coloring book and some colored pencils at Family Dollar today :)

coloringbook.jpg

Post automatically merged:

I bought Coffee Talk. It’s a shame one of the writers died. The dialogue in this game is really good so far.
Oh I didn't realize that, that's sad to hear, I loved that game, it's so relaxing and has great writing, I was just thinking yesterday that I want to replay it

I love, love, love this scent. I normally wouldn’t post something like this in here, but I picked up this new scent and it’s great. I’m glad I got two, and I may get some more and stick with this.

A6786CE2-A193-4F08-97B7-5C7A09618F7F.jpeg

I got this last night. It’s a special 30th Anniversary collaboration Q Posket Petit figure and “book” that I imported from Japan. It’s Sailor Moon in her original manga style. This likely would have been how she looked if it weren’t for the animators deeming the design too complex. They also didn’t like the lack of colour in her hair so she was changed to the style we all know and love today.

The “book” is really just a box with a couple pages attached to the front. They explain the design process of the figure as well as showcasing other Sailor Moon Q Posket figures. It’s all in Japanese of course so I’ll have to get out a translator when I get the chance to read it.
D5148EF7-124F-480E-95C5-EFE000B75633.jpeg

EC096D94-2211-4F17-AEFD-6399F24F3319.jpeg

DA31E664-84A5-4578-A320-388BA8016D12.jpeg
7F93294A-E110-4E56-8AD6-EB9E1E0BA32A.jpeg

I got this last night. It’s a special 30th Anniversary collaboration Q Posket Petit figure and “book” that I imported from Japan. It’s Sailor Moon in her original manga style. This likely would have been how she looked if it weren’t for the animators deeming the design too complex. They also didn’t like the lack of colour in her hair so she was changed to the style we all know and love today.

The “book” is really just a box with a couple pages attached to the front. They explain the design process of the figure as well as showcasing other Sailor Moon Q Posket figures. It’s all in Japanese of course so I’ll have to get out a translator when I get the chance to read it.
View attachment 463420
Whoa that looks awesome. I'd definitely kill for the outer senshi ones aha.

Whoa that looks awesome. I'd definitely kill for the outer senshi ones aha.

Speaking of I totally ordered the full set of the larger (normal size) figures and they are available in all 10 senshi including even Saturn and Pluto! I’ll be sure to post pictures when I get them. :) I have a bit of a collection problem haha.

Back